CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Eschatothesia Options

cheiron
#1 Posted : 6/30/2013 9:34:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I added Eschatothesia. Anyone recognizes this?

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ce_lexicon#Eschatothesia

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infectedstyle
#2 Posted : 6/30/2013 10:20:02 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

My addition:
A Mushroom experience. Hallucinated my room was full of aztek imagery and the ceiling lamp had started to give way for a spaceship. Felt like i was flying through space. Went to the toilet:

In there, the ground started to become empty space. Thought of the planet venus and saw a bright flash of light. A sort of planetary conscious. An undeniable gut feeling came over me that this is our future. Very high energy event involving planets outside our own. Possibly transitioning to a higher consciousness in a bright flash of light.

This comes to mind immediately when i read your addition to the wiki

cheiron
#3 Posted : 7/1/2013 9:19:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, that's the thing Smile

Curiously enough, what the 'eschaton' consists of, seems to vary though depending on the subject experiencing it.
For me, sometimes it is the physical felt turbulence in the current state of the world. At other times, it is closer, like personal events approaching.

Somehow , to me, it is connected to the experience when travelling, that the future seems to become transparent. At some times it's like the next 5 seconds become transparent, like waves approaching a cost. At other times, these 5 seconds seem to expand. Do we have a word for that, yet? I imagine more travelers know this state...

hixidom
#4 Posted : 7/2/2013 2:01:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My last few 25I trips have resulted in visions of technology in the future, and the trajectory of modern culture. This is often accompanied by some revelation regarding natural laws that cause consciousness and culture to emerge in biological, and eventually technological, entities. In general, this experience is like seeing the present as a cross-section in a beautiful eternalistic framework, and extrapolating from the past to the future in order to gain insight regarding what comes next.

I couldn't have described what this experience feels like more eloquently than was done in the "Eschatothesia" definition.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

cheiron
#5 Posted : 7/3/2013 8:39:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hixidom, sounds like interesting visions to me. You happen to have a more extensive tripreport on that?

And, good to hear you recognize the description in the lexicon, to me it always feels a bit like magic when we are able to find common ground in these areas.

Sometimes, the eschatothesia stays with me the days after the trip. Like, when I read some of the news, the worldwide revolts etc., this feeling of something huge coming our way in the near future (<10 years) is sometimes almost a physical sensation, like when a giant animal is approaching you at high speed, but it is not actually fear I feal, but more the sensation of sometime huge, so huge I can hardly wrap my mind about it.

cubeananda
#6 Posted : 7/3/2013 7:49:59 PM

jai

I have experienced this on Salvia.

Of course, Death is also an attractor of sorts, and we needn't convince ourselves with news reports about that one.

It seems the tendency for me is to imagine different possibilities after the fundamental experience of eschatothesia.

Like it dawned on me on LSD, that a Black Hole has the potential to manifest and just erase everything. And only after seeing this word can I understand what actually happened.

After a Salvia experience, that Nukes will be dropped and I have to prepare to lose all family and friends.

Strangely, after a Salvia experience I also discovered that I had a connection with a higher order planet, and that a death occurring in any way besides suicide should be welcomed. It created very powerful emotions which where flickering into the realm of pure energies.

Either way the word Eschatothesia and the description is just quite beautiful. I just added it to my google chrome dictionary Laughing

cheiron
#7 Posted : 7/3/2013 9:08:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cubeananda wrote:
Of course, Death is also an attractor of sorts

The ultimate attractor, one could argue Smile

Quote:
And only after seeing this word can I understand what actually happened.

That, my friend, is good news to me, and my main motivator for trying to evolve language Smile
It even helps myself, to pinpoint experiences of which I think: hmmm, i dont actually have a word for that, but it is a 'thing'. Afterwards I can build a map around such a word and use it as a stepping stone, a landmark, for further exploration Smile

Quote:
Strangely, after a Salvia experience I also discovered that I had a connection with a higher order planet, and that a death occurring in any way besides suicide should be welcomed. It created very powerful emotions which where flickering into the realm of pure energies.

Nice experience. Any idea where this planet was located? Or just 'in hyperspace' Smile
This shift into realms of pure energies seems to be an ongoing theme for more travelers I know on the bright side of the eschatothetic experience. Interesting pattern, i think.

Quote:
Either way the word Eschatothesia and the description is just quite beautiful. I just added it to my google chrome dictionary Laughing

Thanks man! Always nice to hear one has created some beauty Thumbs up