CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Purgin on DMT? Options

Chakra Vajra
#1 Posted : 6/10/2007 1:37:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday SWIM had done some Middle Dose DMT Journeys and listened to Icaros from Questembetsa. Suddenly he was led to a Blocked Part of himself and have seen an Demon like Entity like happened before in his Journeys with Ayahuasca. He felt a strong Urge to Vomit but couldn´t. With Ayahuasca the sick feeling goes away after vomiting, but with DMT only he didn´t found a way to past through this. So he was wondering if other People are experiencing also Ayahuasca like Urge to vomit when entering blocked Parts in Mind and Body. And if so, how to handle the Sickness without the Help of La Madre.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 7/17/2007 11:02:23 PM

JC

My friend smoked some yesterday, average dose id say and i was really worried for him he started shaking really badly like he was having a fit and then he started being sick, wasnt full blown vomiting but he was heaving a lot and lots of stuff was coming out of him. He told me afterwards he was ina room hed been in before and these people were saying to him itll be ok just be sick, and he said in his dream he was crying a lot, so maybe it is like ayahuasca, where you physically get rid of pent up emotions ive yet to try the aya for myself though 3 failed attempts so far Sad as for how to handle the sickness i honestly dont know, cos it really was my freind lol Peace and Love

Viracocha
#3 Posted : 7/18/2007 2:44:02 AM

..still lc..

I've been having a similar thing.. a lot of the time i smoke dmt is at the end of the night and perhaps i've had a few drinks at this point, i used to take the hit and lie down but recently i've been feeling on the verge of munting so i sit up and freak out a little.. sometimes i'm convinced while tripping haaard that i did throw up even though i didn't making the experience unnecessarily difficult. but i have had some amazing trips at this point, but still it's hardly desirable

El Ka Bong
#4 Posted : 7/18/2007 8:49:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

convulsions..? yikes ..! ...! Maybe that comes with smoking that lye-contaminated 'dmt' ..!? seriously; it should not cause vomiting and convulsions unless you're already 'sick' or doing other drugs perhaps... or it's a bad extract. There's many other alkaloids that could contaminate too... To estimate lye contamination just taste the stuff on your tongue first; dmt is bitter but not 'caustic and bitter'... Lye is screamingly caustic !

Garulfo
#5 Posted : 7/18/2007 1:23:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:0a6c26b26b]To estimate lye contamination just taste the stuff on your tongue first; dmt is bitter but not 'caustic and bitter'... Lye is screamingly caustic ![/quote:0a6c26b26b] Sorry, it is not that easy. DMT BURNS when directly put on the tongue (or any mucosa). While very small amount of lye that could have had contaminate the DMT would'nt be even noticeable. Remember that lye is often used by alimentation industrials to adjust PH foods and also to adjust PH in regular water. It is very dangerous for the eyes, but caustic only if very concentrated. If you followed a freeze tek, the amount of possible contamination is very very low. Urge to vomiting is more probably caused by a not enough empty stomach (alcohol included).

Chakra Vajra
#6 Posted : 7/18/2007 6:55:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Vomiting i mean has nothing to do with Lye or so. I know this very well from Ayahuasca but in this Situation i miss the Baseline from the Vine, which hepls to deal with this Things...

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 7/21/2007 8:27:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm just on a 'Lye-is-dangerous' crusade... ! Alkaloids or alcohol will cause puking - can you verify the purity by colour or texture..? And nothing about dmt is ever 'easy' ! ... Is the dmt 'old' or expired..? has it changed colour or smell..? I have kown of dmt that went 'off', became dark-rusty-brown and smelled rancid (stored at room temp for too long). This resulted in very dark, choppy and negative spaces .. .. swim thought it was his brain that was never going to have a good experience again with it being 'fried' by bad dmt, but luckily not, it was just bad-dmt, .. brain's receptors were ok ... I know of tremors that run down your legs and arms, or across the face - that resemble 'plesant' shivers - this happens during the re-entry phase. These tremors feel warm and pleasant, like 'yawns' but not just in the face.. .. as though the Hyperspaceship starts to 'shake' as it enters the friction of the atmosphere... and lands back down in our bodies...