CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Memory blackspots & strange creatures. Options

Pan-Elven
#1 Posted : 6/8/2007 11:32:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM, just returned from DMT space but can only just remember what happened. From what he remembers at first there was somthing laughing and telling him that "oh, you had forgotten us again had'nt you". Every time he gets to this initial place it is very familiar. After that he lost all awarness of this world and body and was propelled through a rapidly moving bright yellow space. There was the feeling that he was in a kind of classroom and the teachers were not very happy with him. Fast moving images and a very subltle sense of punishment ? This space was definatly inhabated by female creatures, but no direct contact. The details of this initial stage moved past too fast to get any sort of hold on. He can't even remember breathing. from there a very wierd looking kind of stick like lego woman appeared. She was pale blue and off white and extremly sexual. As he focused to get a closer look, this transformed into three dimentional fractal space for a short time, then he realised that he was coming down and it all faded away as quicly as it had begun. Entire time away maybe 6.00 or 7.00 minuets judging by the timer on the stereo. Spongle's 'Dorset perception' had been playing but he remebers nothing of this. As conciousness returned 'Star shpongled banner had begun'. Does anyone else have problems remembering details of their journeys ?
Direct Mystical Transmission

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

cilosyb
#2 Posted : 6/9/2007 4:23:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The details are really hard to remember. It all happens so fast, and it all flows together so smoothly...it's though to recall for me, and impossible to remember just how vivid and real it is.
DivineMedicinalTechnology

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 6/10/2007 3:59:12 AM

John Murdoch IV

And this happens on a different level of your mind so it's very hard to recall it in your normal state of mind. But as soon as you smoke again and reach that level you remeber it Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

sillysyban
#4 Posted : 6/10/2007 8:34:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I bet if you kept a dream diary your recall would improve. When you go to bed every night say to yourself I will remember my dreams. Say this a few times. When you wake up, before you move try to remember your dreams. Then when you have them in your mind write them down. After a couple of weeks your memory of dreams will improve dramatically. I would also wager that as your dream memory becomes better your memory of your spice trips gets better as well.
THERE ARE 10 KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
THOSE THAT KNOW THE BINARY SYSTEM AND THOSE THAT DONT.

Garulfo
#5 Posted : 6/10/2007 2:02:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:a149505b94]But as soon as you smoke again and reach that level you remeber it [/quote:a149505b94] Well said ! SWIM told me it's exactly what he experienced and it was really amazing to 'remember' about something he experienced under zolpidem+DMT influence. He thought he could not remember anything because of the zolpidem... but not Rolling eyes . You could try to take some guarana (cafeine) half an hour before tripping. Also a good combo could be DMAE+cafeine one hour before.

Fable
#6 Posted : 8/7/2007 3:43:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im a bit confused about some stuff. I smoked some tasty changa and saw all this stuff but I wouldn't have said I broke through anything. I saw insectoid like creatures with 6 very long legs and it was like I was in a big top watching a circus and this mantis head turned and looked at me as if to say where did he come from. The strange thing is that at the time it wasn't like watching a movie or anything and was harder to explain however after a number of weeks the visual memory seems to be getting clearer, its almost like the things I saw wern't seen with the eyes but the mind but I know that I am filling in visual detail that wasn't quite there during the smoke. The mantis head was more like a strange coloured geometry, very angular, that turned and looked at me but my recall now tells me it was more visual than it initially was. Its the same with other things I have seen, them getting more visually defined and less abstract, none the less they were there. I also got to a point where i was in a blank dark nothingness (kind of like when I was unconscious from a blow to the head) and I came back feeling fine and a bit disoriented right into a visual feast but if I opened my eyes I was back in the room.
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 8/7/2007 11:26:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

... Someone called it the "playpen" ... like a pre-boarding room. Glowing, stained glass, fractalated walls, with inset alcoves ... all inhabited by 'kids' ... who 'step-out' from the walls ... Or entering such a space, the 'kids' all scatter and hide, you know they are 'peering', watching to to see you get greeted by their mother-boss' ... The 'sexy gumby' ... ! I know them .. ! A whole horny family of them danced for me ! funny 'bosses' all the time ... the 'adult' entities... Kids in the play pen that are older, say 10 or 12, hold out amazing toys, those dripping, scripted, spinning, shining, shriner's-hats that you can't really call anything, but 'hyperspace toys' you could wear like a hat ! ... Younger kids just come up and look at you. They are all so unthreatening ... The Playpen sometimes is inhabited by lots of kids and I become like one of them. The 'teachers' are female forces, that definately have a task of keeping the hyperspace-newbies in-line, some how out of harms way. I get chased since I can't stop 'moving' ... , but then one goes 'up' ... way up ... ! the place looks like a library from a few flights up ... (some times I figure this is when the second huge lungful has fully made it to my blood-brain-barrier... !~*) ... I go up a golden 'pole'... through the roof, ... whispy angels start to speak to you. ... keeping you from colliding with any ' antimatter' ... in the stratosphere, above a planetscape, covered in activity. Back on the surface something, call them 'elves', are at the traffic-circle-junctions doing something like playing pinball - making our reality happen ... allowing some things, and others to not happen ... Hyperspacelotto everywhere ! .. this is like Being inside-out, and somehow seeing everything, or 'too much' ... a balloon deflates and flips inside out ... and a huge space goes through a tiny 'hole' ... easy to forget All That IS ! .. like a defence-mechanism filter..! so in coming back again, into Being right-side-in (like putting on a rubber glove, you just pulled off completely inside out), memory gets 'squeezed' out like air. Imagine as the 'glove / baloon' squeegees inside out each time all you can do is grab a few molecules of memory to talk about later ... ! One can end up making up the biggest 'cartoon' concepts to try to memorize wtf just happend; just trying to aknowledge what is embelishment takes constant honesty. But I make it up every time .. as hard as I can ... I think it takes a 'practice', like fishing with a tiny net of imagination, in a galactic ocean ... don't 'drop' the net .. ! and only by comparing our the notes of our 'wildest imagination', can we suddenly notice those astounding simlarities ... ...