CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline tolerance Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 3/5/2009 10:17:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been reading quite a bit about mescaline and there seems to be some conflicting information out there about tolerance.

Some say that if you take mescaline 3 days in a row, complete tolerance will develop. Others say that you never get complete tolerance to mescaline no matter how often you take it, but you do get a certain degree of tolerance.

With LSD, 3 days of use will cause complete tolerance to it, and I assume that people have applied that rule to mescaline, even though it doesn't really apply. I'm more inclined to believe that partial tolerance to it develops, but I really don't know.

With mushrooms you never really get complete tolerance to it, but you do get tolerance to it if you take it a few days in a row, but not complete tolerance like LSD is known for.

Does someone have experience with this? If you took mescaline everyday for 1 week, at what point would tolerance or partial tolerance to it develop?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 3/8/2009 11:00:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have been wondering about mescaline tolerance as well. I used to eat mushrooms all the time, while camping and at the beach in the summer, but now for some reason they seem a little to abrasive for me in those settings, while mescaline seems ideal. I plan on eating torch alot this summer(maybe 1 or 2 times per week)..hopefully tolerance isnt an issue...

BTW, when I used mushrooms every few days for about a year I experienced no tolerance at all.
Long live the unwoke.

ohayoco
#3 Posted : 3/8/2009 11:14:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has taken low doses of cactus one day after the other and has never noticed any tolerance. Don't know about strong doses.

He once took the same dose of the same shrooms two days in a row in Thailand, and the second day he got no effects at all. So he went to bed once he got bored after hours of waiting, only to wake up later with a big cockroach sitting on his chest. He hopes that WAS a hallucination!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 3/11/2009 3:24:08 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'd wait at least a week after doing cactus/mescaline before I'd do it again...

Unless you have like a 3 day session planned.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb