CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca & DMT Options

Pan-Elven
#1 Posted : 5/16/2007 4:43:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Guys ... Got back home from a Santo Daime ceromony about an hour an a half ago, still very high from the Ayahuasca. (in fact it did'nt realy start working untill the ceromony was over) Thought I'd try smoking some spice. My scales dont seem to be behaving and are not registering small amouts Sad . Loaded some crystals onto the pipe by eye and smoked. Effects came on more slowy than normal but then then unfolded rapidly. I had a sence of ease that i don't normaly have. Did'nt have a break through but was imersed in cartoon like reality witch faded slowly into a very mystical perception of my reality. Effects ligered for ages. Smile very nice.. smoked some more about a half hour later, I think I burnt it a little, and got the sence that something was angry with me. :evil: It definatly did not like getting a direct flame hit and I coughed some out. There was a dark brooding atmosphere in the room, interesting.. this lightened after a short while into nice trippy effects fading slowly away...
Direct Mystical Transmission

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pan-Elven
#2 Posted : 5/16/2007 2:19:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Woke up a few hours ago with the following text msg from my girlfriend who is currently on holiday hundreds of miles away in another country. " Just woke up had a dream about you smoking DMT after daime with a dark cloud around you. You where having problems with your scales. Don't know if this means anythng to you. xx "
Direct Mystical Transmission

litrium
#3 Posted : 5/17/2007 4:03:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That's pretty wild Pan-Eleven! You know stuff like this with your girlfriend confirms to me that the wiring under the board so to speak is really deep and in some weird sense interconnected. This reminds me of an Aya trip I had. I took it alone at a school and it was fairly strong. When I closed my eyes I would get strange imagery of bizzare living tunnels or something like that. I started walking around and it was dark and I was walking to the school taps for a drink of water and I heard hip hop music coming from a car and I 'sensed' danger near there, I looked and there was a group of men around the car with the music blaring at around 12:30am or so. It was like a spidey sense telling me not to go there so I turned and walked the other way. I was kind of walking round the school and I felt drawn to this one school window, don't even know why I was drawn to it but I was. So I walk up to this window and look through it. It was the school library and I was trying to see the books inside. Then I take a step back from the window and notice that the window had a huge mural painted around it which I didn't even notice before. Right above me was the goddess Isis and to my left some other egyptian god and to my right that alligator egyptian god, don't know it's name and I was standing right between the three of them, right in the middle of them and the window was reflecting an image of me kinda like a portal. It felt really symbolic somehow, this mural was rather large and why was I randomly drawn to that specific window out of the many hundreds at the school? I thought that was a little odd so I turn around and theres this big friggen white owl just staring at me about 2 metres away, scared the crap outta me! It was just looking at me! I had been to that school heaps of times and never seen an owl there ever. The whole been warned about the hip hop car and drawn to that library window with egyption gods around it was just really strange, it felt like even though I felt abit sleepy and floppy from the Aya, a higher something was directing me to that place. I looked up what the goddess Isis was about and I found this: "she is both wise, and a lover of wisdom; as her name appears to denote that, more than any other, knowing and knowledge belong to her." And then I found that symboliclly owls are a sign of wisdom too. I tell ya, that was a most strange and synchronistic set of events and I'm still baffeled by it. Has anyone else noticed synchronicities while during a DMT experiance or after? I sure have! Smile Also I feel like DMT somehow matures you in some way. I used to watch the news and beleive and follow the headlines and whatnot but after using DMT for a while you sort of tend to read between the lines so much better and sort of see the man behind the curtain so to speak. You see that some if not alot of the news tend to be a sort of propaganda machine that you can't take seriously anymore, it's cool! Very happy