CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to make stuff from nothing Options

Orion
#1 Posted : 10/14/2012 2:32:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a very crude diagram I made in paint showing what I was shown in a 'vision' (I don't claim to have any contact with the divine, but I meditate, smoalk and dream nonetheless). I was shown, in a very simplified fashion, of how everything solid could be made of absolutely nothing at all, and I was so intrigued by it I decided to share it, although it is rather crude trying to make little pictures of something already vastly oversimplified so that my human mind can take it in from a 'higher source'.

*Disclaimer*
I'm just relaying what I saw, I make no claims about knowing the nature of reality.
Orion attached the following image(s):
matter relay 1.png (16kb) downloaded 340 time(s).
matter relay 2.png (15kb) downloaded 336 time(s).
matter relay 3.png (15kb) downloaded 340 time(s).
matter relay 4.png (17kb) downloaded 338 time(s).
matter relay 5.png (26kb) downloaded 339 time(s).
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

RebornInSmoke
#2 Posted : 10/14/2012 3:22:35 AM

Lysergic Feline

:O

Big grin
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
เฅ<3เฅ

Sands of Time
#3 Posted : 10/14/2012 3:54:13 AM

Elswearingen

Thats forms a kind of reflection of energy and density. in my mind.
Positive change is not forced or made to happen, it is allowed, accepted or acknowledged.
"This is for the things I don't say enough, Waiting for the day we touch, Your lips to mine, Eclipse solar lunar,
I'll see you soon but I'll talk to you sooner" -To <3 of Earth. the mother of divinity

Sky Motion
#4 Posted : 10/14/2012 4:48:08 AM

<3

The very core definition of nothing makes this false, but I'm a philo major Wink

But really though I know nothing, was this info granted to you by higher beings..?

Orion
#5 Posted : 10/14/2012 6:22:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sky Motion wrote:
The very core definition of nothing makes this false, but I'm a philo major Wink

But really though I know nothing, was this info granted to you by higher beings..?

Probably not. This information was most likely granted by my subconscious, I was 'shown' this in a 'journey'. To be honest I don't even believe in hyperspace anymore. I look forward to my next smoalk with this in mind.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Toloache
#6 Posted : 10/14/2012 12:25:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dont you need 3 dimensions to begin with to create a spehere? you cant spin on third axis if you dont have it to begin with i think.. or haven't i understand your concept?

EDIT: just re-readed it, now it makes sense Smile

Global
#7 Posted : 10/14/2012 12:54:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Cool Orion. I love when they demonstrate concepts for you. They gave me a full-fledged lesson in the multidimensionality of the whole experience. It feels very meaningful, and believe in hyperspace or not, it was something on which I absolutely could not comment on until they taught me about it. If it is our subconscious, then it's a brilliant teacher.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Vodsel
#8 Posted : 10/14/2012 1:03:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Doesn't moving a zero-dimensional point (never mind "between two points" ) imply the previous existence of one dimension already?

Orion
#9 Posted : 10/14/2012 3:53:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Toloache wrote:
Dont you need 3 dimensions to begin with to create a spehere? you cant spin on third axis if you dont have it to begin with i think.. or haven't i understand your concept?

EDIT: just re-readed it, now it makes sense Smile

Vodsel wrote:
Doesn't moving a zero-dimensional point (never mind "between two points" ) imply the previous existence of one dimension already?

Yup, It wasn't making dimensions, just bringing forms forth through dimensional steps. The entire infinite 3D space was always there (I assume).
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Crazyhorse
#10 Posted : 10/14/2012 4:10:48 PM

Wide eyed and hopeful

Seems to be related to string theory/m-theory, which explains everything as being built from unimaginably tiny vibrating "strings" of energy. They can either be straight lines or can form a loop, and they vibrate in 10 (or maybe 11) dimensions. The different ways they can vibrate give us the fundamental forces and subatomic particles that everything is made of. In theory. Very happy

No direction but to follow what you know,
No direction but a faith in her decision,
No direction but to never fight her flow,
No direction but to trust the final destination.

embracethevoid
#11 Posted : 10/14/2012 8:23:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually this is the exact same vision/intuition I got on a journey too. Alan Watts talks about this I believe in 'The book on the taboo against knowing who you are'. Fundamentally you are correct: a discrete 1D set can be represented as a perhaps infinite number of 0D elements; a discrete 2D set as a number of 1D sets of 0D elements, etc. This is standard practice in programming. Keep in mind you are looking at it through the lenses of a being that experiences linear sequences, linear time. There isn't really any need to have it go from 0D and iterate until it reaches 4D, it can explode into 4D straight away.

Another way to look at it is that emptiness/nothing is this infinite expanse like glass. As it is totally empty, like an infinite block of glass there is no way to tell anything is there so it appears as empty.

Then you introduce an event which begins time and creates the dimensions innately; this event is basically a fluctuation. The fluctuation 'shatters' the glass and as such the entire universe materialises 'everywhere' at once just as when a car window shatters, the entire thing becomes opaque. This is called 'the big freeze' and is proposed by some researchers at present under a new theory called 'quantum graphity' (click for more details).

Here's my interpolation on this - at this moment however this is still a singularity of sorts as there is no meaningful element of 'size' because the energy density is simply too high and the information content of the universe at this present time is like 1 bit large. Then you get a self interaction which creates an infinite number of observable universes interacting with each other (i.e. all observable universes encompass the entire 1 bit omniverse) and the corresponding anti-collapse pressure of the information/gravity/mass-energy drives time forward causing entropy to increase and observable universes to expand. This process could have happened an infinite number of times with the universe created and immediately collapsing or lasting briefly before collapse but we would never know.

Regardless, the self-interaction of these observable universes observing each other and creating stuff from the quantum foam drives the universe to rapidly expand and that would be 'inflation'. Over time, complexity and constructal flow creates a means of encoding information such that inflation is no longer necessary to prevent gravitational collapse. At this point the omniverse has reached a level of complexity such that the first data compression algorithm exists and of course it immediately utilises this. The perpetual increase of information content drives the universe's expansion continually forward however as otherwise it would collapse and start over.

Just a bit of speculation, hehe.

D.REYx420
#12 Posted : 10/14/2012 9:30:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is cool stuff i can dig it lol i like the sounds of your theory there embrace.
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

daedaloops
#13 Posted : 10/14/2012 10:17:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion I love you Big grin

This is very close to what I experienced on a journey too, but it wasn't shown it was more like I was reduced into the dot itself. When you make it into steps like that it makes much more sense.. that spinning is a clever way to illustrate it. But I don't think it needs to have 3D space to begin with, they would kind of extend out from the 0D singularity.. But then again they are already inside the singularity because it contains everything and nothing simultaneously, so it's not really a problem no matter how you look at it.

That last step totally reminds me of the experience, like the ball is the same thing as the dot, the dot is just on a simpler abstraction level but also on a more complex one. And everything is based on another thing, etc.. so it kind of loops. But you can always reduce/collapse everything into a 0D singularity, because it will therefore contain everything (and nothing). The singularity abstraction cycle is like the main story, and the duality is like the twist/joke in the story.

Crazyhorse
#14 Posted : 10/14/2012 10:37:12 PM

Wide eyed and hopeful

daedaloops wrote:

That last step totally reminds me of the experience, like the ball is the same thing as the dot, the dot is just on a simpler abstraction level but also on a more complex one. And everything is based on another thing, etc.. so it kind of loops. But you can always reduce/collapse everything into a 0D singularity, because it will therefore contain everything (and nothing). The singularity abstraction cycle is like the main story, and the duality is like the twist/joke in the story.

No direction but to follow what you know,
No direction but a faith in her decision,
No direction but to never fight her flow,
No direction but to trust the final destination.

Mystic0
#15 Posted : 10/16/2012 9:01:03 PM

Ninja of Consciousness

The big freeze theory fits directly with Thoths time code and a lot of what I have recently been thinking and discussing with friends...

http://www.youtube.com/w...dJUI&feature=related

A seriously interesting vid worth watching all the way through but it more or less describes exactly what you're talking about in your original picture. Along with the "Theory of Graphity" that was linked this makes entirely perfect sense.
One can drive himself to madness in the obsessing goal of reason, without the knowledge of love and laughter.

DeMenTed
#16 Posted : 10/17/2012 3:21:35 AM

Barry

to make the 3d object are you spinning the disc like you would spin a coin?

If so you would need a 3rd dimension already to spin the disc into, or am i wrong? Smile

Global
#17 Posted : 10/17/2012 3:28:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

DeMenTed wrote:

If so you would need a 3rd dimension already to spin the disc into, or am i wrong? Smile

All the dimensions are theoretically there to begin with. It seems to be more a matter of perception.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Orion
#18 Posted : 10/18/2012 3:22:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DeMenTed wrote:

As mentioned yeah, I believe it was already there.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Non Dua Natura
#19 Posted : 11/17/2012 10:40:55 PM

Namo Amitaba Buddha

Check out the Kabbalistic model, the first three seprhirah (Kether, Chockmah and Binah) demonstrate this process of manifestation similarly to how it was described to you.
When it blows, it stacks...