CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Beyond the Elf: A call for exploration of hyperspace Options

zapped17
#1 Posted : 9/1/2012 4:23:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings fellow Nexians. Hope all is well Big grin

It's been too long a time since I imbibed a breakthrough-inducing dose of spice. My last breakthrough (over two months ago) had been so hellish and frightening that merely glancing at my pet giraffe's vaporgenie and accompanying collection of spice tends to evoke unnerving memories (giraffes are legal to keep as pets, right?). In fact this morning, I attempted 30mg, pussied out on the inhalation, and still found my ego frantically "waiting out" a sub-breakthrough trip, imploring myself to never do that again. It's very frustrating to know that there is an infinitum of information and knowledge to be explored through DMT, and being incapable of doing so.

Which is where you guys come in Twisted Evil Sorry, didn't mean to sound nefarious. What I present below is a merely suggestion - albeit, one that I believe many of you will find intriguing and be eager to try.

A while a ago, I happened upon an incredibly interesting article by a "D.M. Turner", entitled "Entity Contacts: Exploring Hyperspace." Actually, I must admit that this is one of the most fascinating accounts of the DMT experience I have ever read. Is anyone familiar with the article? If not, I've attached it (its begins on page 183 of the pdf). In my opinion, it is essential reading for anyone interested in further exploring the DMT hyperspace.

Anyways, to summarize the article: The author describes his encounters with the classic, mischievous, machine-elve denizens of hyperspace that many of us know and love. But, taking a cue from his friend, he begins to get a sense that these elves are merely distractions that impede one from venturing into deeper levels of hyperspace. So, the author experiments, honing his mental projection skills and willpower (see the article for his description of how). Soon, by force of will, he is able to successfully project himself past the elves' space and into progressively deeper and deeper realms of hyperspace, populated by stranger and stranger inhabitants which are characteristic of the various realms. Turner's account ends with a bit of bizarre twist, brought about by his entering of hyperspace through the "back door", so to speak.

My first question is: Has anyone ever attempted something like this? And if so, what were your experiences like if you were successful in "projecting past the elves"?

If not, then this post might be thought of as a call for a collective experimentation in one's future hyperspace travels - a semi-scientific means to collect some phenomenological data that could be compared and contrasted. I think it would be awesome if we could get some more tentative "maps" of hyperspace (cartographies of various stages, places, objects, symbols, activities, entities, etc) and to better answer the question of how navigable hyperspace really is. If we can successfully garner such info, it would be a great supplement to the Hyperspace Lexicon. (I don't know how many of you will actually do this, but it's worth a shot putting the suggestion out there.)

.........Drool

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

β—‹
#2 Posted : 9/1/2012 5:05:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

comfortable setting + mini bong + 75-80mg 1:1 changa (35-40mg dmt) + allofit in one inhalation..

breaking through the breakthrough

zapped17
#3 Posted : 9/1/2012 9:47:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
comfortable setting + mini bong + 75-80mg 1:1 changa (35-40mg dmt) + allofit in one inhalation..

breaking through the breakthrough

God, that sounds good, Tattvamasi. Wish I could do stuff like that again! By the way, what's your preferred changa blend? Swim just made ayahuasca android (70% caapi, 30% chali; 1:1 ratio of leaf to spice), but after this morning's event, he fears he might never try it Crying or very sad

β—‹
#4 Posted : 9/2/2012 2:51:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Not that what I posted is in any way "thee" ultimate, but since I started smoking dmt afew years back...this combination led me to the strongest experience that I've ever had.

My mix is a 50:50 of mullien/blue lotus finely crushed, which is in a 1:1 ratio with the spice. I also throw in around 270-300mg of extracted caapi alkaloids per gram od spice a i use. So my usual blend is:

1g finely crushed blue lotus
1g mullien leaf
2g white spice
550-600mg extracted caapi alkaloids

Thumbs up

Your blend sounds really niceee BTW Smile

What happened this morning that gives you fear?

EDIT- I saw your post was from yesterday morning and not today hehe Embarrased

zapped17
#5 Posted : 9/2/2012 3:35:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
Not that what I posted is in any way "thee" ultimate, but since I started smoking dmt afew years back...this combination led me to the strongest experience that I've ever had.

My mix is a 50:50 of mullien/blue lotus finely crushed, which is in a 1:1 ratio with the spice. I also throw in around 270-300mg of extracted caapi alkaloids per gram od spice a i use. So my usual blend is:

1g finely crushed blue lotus
1g mullien leaf
2g white spice
550-600mg extracted caapi alkaloids

Thumbs up

Your blend sounds really niceee BTW Smile

What happened this morning that gives you fear?

That sounds real nice Thumbs up Yeah, I gotta get some blue lotus - never tried it, but have only heard good things.

This morning (@ time of post) was an attempt to re-acquaint myself with the spice after a little hiatus. 2+ months ago, I had quite the traumatic death-rebirth experience. The hellish aspect of the experience remains in my memory most prominently, unfortunately. I think I might very well have actually have died - I mean, physically croaked! So now (as I described above at the beginning of this post), yearning to further explore those incredible realms of the mind/universe again, I gave it another shot - and it was frantic fear for me at a sub-breakthrough level Thumbs down Not even a visual experience at all, really: just a very anxiety-ridden body trip, with the take home message from my ego, "You're nowhere near ready for this. In fact, never do this again!"

Sucks man. Big time. Thinking of trying some straight ayahuasca tea - no admixtures - for it's potential healing capabilities (positive changes in brain chemistry, increased neural plasticity, etc).

β—‹
#6 Posted : 9/2/2012 3:40:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

If you don't mind me asking how much of your blend did you weigh out to dose?

Reason I ask is because for many, initial effects and/or sub breakthroughs can be anxiety ridden in comparison to just going for the gold so-to-speak. Not saying that thats what you should do at all, but thats what i've collected about myself's jounreys and others here.

β—‹
#7 Posted : 9/2/2012 3:48:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

And yes, straight caapi tea can do wonders mentally. A very mellow, relaxed, calm n centered mind state. Although brewing in excess of the rough standard of 50g tea it can get very psychedelic/entheogenic on it's own. VERY worth the effort.

I'm not sure how keen you are on extracting, but if you go into the wiki and search out Gibrans tek for extracting the alkaloids from caapi vine, you could dose the extracted alk's sublingually about 15-20 minutes before blasting off and that takes away A GREAT deal of and mental blockages and/or anxiety. Kind of like a mental primer of sorts.

Usual sublingual dosages are in the range of 25-35mg, held under the tongue for 5-10 minutes until dissolved. You should certainly feel a mental calmness and clarity...and imho this help tremendously. Thumbs up

zapped17
#8 Posted : 9/2/2012 8:31:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
If you don't mind me asking how much of your blend did you weigh out to dose?

Reason I ask is because for many, initial effects and/or sub breakthroughs can be anxiety ridden in comparison to just going for the gold so-to-speak. Not saying that thats what you should do at all, but thats what i've collected about myself's jounreys and others here.

Actually, it was pure white freebase spice, approximately 30mg. However, I didn't end up vaping all of it. I too have heard that sub-breakthroughs can be anxiety-ridden, and that it may be better to just dive back in.

Tattvamasi wrote:

I'm not sure how keen you are on extracting, but if you go into the wiki and search out Gibrans tek for extracting the alkaloids from caapi vine, you could dose the extracted alk's sublingually about 15-20 minutes before blasting off and that takes away A GREAT deal of and mental blockages and/or anxiety. Kind of like a mental primer of sorts.

Usual sublingual dosages are in the range of 25-35mg, held under the tongue for 5-10 minutes until dissolved. You should certainly feel a mental calmness and clarity...and imho this help tremendously. Thumbs up

Yes, I am familiar with gibran's tek and sublingual method. I have never tried it: The main reason why I've been particularly hesitant about spice and harmala combos getting myself re-acquainted with dmt is because such a synergy potentiates and lengthens the experience - and I don't want to haplessly find myself in a bad place longer than i have to Shocked But, apparently, this reasoning of mine might be misconceived. Perhaps it's better to use harmalas in conjunction with spice (sublingually+smoke or changa) to get back into it. What do you think?

(And I'm definitely going to try straight caapi tea and deep meditation to help with the recovery Thumbs up )

WarriorSage
#9 Posted : 9/3/2012 12:05:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find having no reaction to these 'elves' allow me to zoom past them Smile
The Warrior’s Prayer
"I am what I am. In having faith in the beauty within me I develop trust. In softness I have strength. In silence I walk with the gods. In peace I understand myself and the world. In conflict I walk away. In detachment I am free. In respecting all living things I respect myself. In dedication I honour the courage within me.
In eternity I have compassion for the nature of all things. In love I unconditionally accept the evolution of others. In freedom I have power.
In my individuality I express the God-Force within me. In service I give of what I have become.
I am what I am: Eternal, immortal, universal, and infinite. And so be it"

zapped17
#10 Posted : 9/3/2012 1:34:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WarriorSage wrote:
I find having no reaction to these 'elves' allow me to zoom past them Smile

Thanks - that's interesting: A passive way to navigate hyperspace. Where do you yourself end up when you zoom past them?

β—‹
#11 Posted : 9/3/2012 3:03:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

zapped17 wrote:

Yes, I am familiar with gibran's tek and sublingual method. I have never tried it: The main reason why I've been particularly hesitant about spice and harmala combos getting myself re-acquainted with dmt is because such a synergy potentiates and lengthens the experience - and I don't want to haplessly find myself in a bad place longer than i have to Shocked But, apparently, this reasoning of mine might be misconceived. Perhaps it's better to use harmalas in conjunction with spice (sublingually+smoke or changa) to get back into it. What do you think?

The sublingual harmala alkaloids beforehand "slightly" extend the actual experience; only a few minutes. But the after glow after coming back is what lasts longer. Instead of the afterglow lasting for 30 minutes or so it could last up to an hour or so. The harmalas certainly ground/keep you more calm during the experience.....still intense...but gentler qualities.

I never jounrey without some actual extracted harmalas in the mix.

DreaMTripper
#12 Posted : 8/12/2013 2:01:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Be careful with trying to navigate too much, Passing by an entity with just a bold smile and a laugh at their tricks in order to meet more is fine as its with intent to gain more knowledge so its welcomed.
Anything else could warrant a hyperslap because the prime intention is then control and everyone I'm sure has at one point had that painful and exhausting epic and futile wrestle for control to stay in the body during lift off.
Even so, there are long term meditators and psyconauts who may be able to maintain focus enough to ask to be let loose, like a kitten in a garden for the first time. Very happy
Whether you would be merely giving your brain a known neural pathway to activate whilst under the influence and therefore add a mental framework to the experience or if you are asking external entities is to be seen.