DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Synchronicity increasing with DMT use? Options

Xaarov
#21 Posted : 8/15/2012 1:04:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Anything that does not resemble synchronization is a dissonant illusion cast by the prism of the partitioned self.

Shocked poetry! Thumbs up
"This concludes our transmission to Oceania. However, listeners in East Asia may continue listening on the following short wave frequencies: 6110, 7230, 9565, 9760, 15160, and 15425 kilohertz."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Aegle
#22 Posted : 9/11/2012 5:20:35 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I have definitely without a doubt experienced intense synchronicity since i started working with entheogens. I think entheogens increase synchronicity because they create heightened awareness and sensitivity to the multidimensional structure of our reality. Entheogens and meditation seem to increase the integration of the inner and outer spheres of experience...

Making us more aware of the interconnectedness of all life and consciousness while opening up our hearts and our minds definitely creates high levels of attunement to the profound synchronicity within nature. Pleased

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Lagomorph
#23 Posted : 9/13/2012 12:35:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jerzeecanuck wrote:
Synchronization is the natural order of my body working with other beings to create the collective consciousness. More DMT breaks down the barriers of all which is not useful or necessary to the goal of absolute harmony. I think a light bulb just turned on. Big grin

Hmm... I suspect that synchronicity is about tuning ourselves to be more in tune with the harmony of what is. Is this what you mean as well?

I have had some pretty amazing experiences with synchronicity and entheogens, most profoundly an experience of divinely beautiful flow for quite a duration during a mushroom ceremony. It was like a flow of synchronicity was the order or structure of the unfolding of events. A snippet of conversation from across the room, an event happening in front of my eyes, a particular song coming on from the "random" playlist, all together one occurrence. I'm attempting to light a match and it's not working... strike one, strike two... I hear a person telling another person about the beauty of their devotion as *third strike* my devotion to getting this match lit pays off and it lights. Then trying to light the charcoal and it's not working, a friend who was an altar boy starts helping, why is this so difficult but we're in good spirits about it. It finally lights, and I wait while the sparks spread across its surface. When it's ready I sprinkle some palo santo on it and just as the scent fills the room the music changes—to the perfect track, the energy of the room has just shifted olfactorily and auditorily at exactly the same moment and someone announces, "The such-and-such spirits have entered the room!" (I forget the name that was used!) I realize that all the things that seemed to be going "wrong" were going exactly right, that if the match had lit the first time it wouldn't have all worked out, and I'm reminded that our ego's judgments of things happening "rightly" or "wrongly" is just a opinion, one that is in no way accurate to the divinely perfect unfolding of things that I experienced that night.

parallelwhispers
#24 Posted : 9/13/2012 12:04:06 PM

Deceased

kaos.underwave wrote:
I often find that my trip inspired ideas appear on the nexus as trending topics...

Same. Smile I found that several of my findings of the knowledge of the universe directly correlate with very popular theories I've never heard before. If I look at trip reports, I can almost always find the detail of my trip that i've found odd or unique in another report.
Death is an awakening. . . One day it will come.
But you'll search the skies with your eyes in frantic wonder.
You will come to realize the lies you've told yourself for so long to survive.
"We fear something that does not exist."
Not only does death not exist, we ourselves do not exist.

Jerzeecanuck
#25 Posted : 9/14/2012 12:34:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lagomorph wrote:
Jerzeecanuck wrote:
Synchronization is the natural order of my body working with other beings to create the collective consciousness. More DMT breaks down the barriers of all which is not useful or necessary to the goal of absolute harmony. I think a light bulb just turned on. Big grin

Hmm... I suspect that synchronicity is about tuning ourselves to be more in tune with the harmony of what is. Is this what you mean as well?

Yes, Everything is everything.
"In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.” - Miyamoto Musashi

#26 Posted : 9/14/2012 2:28:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Synchronicity has increased more and more each year for me. The frequency that it happens now is pretty ridiculous. It mainly happens with ones that I'm close with such as mom and dad when they call or text me, my girl, or my two closest friends.

I'll tell you what causes it to happen alot is during mushroom trips. I'd be sitting around the fire with a few friends, and usually i'd be thinking of a random scenario or thought and look up at my best friend and begin to tell him. And as soon as I'd start to speak he would start to complete what I was about to tell him.. Big grin Literally EVERY time. Made me go "WhAAaa!?!?" every time. Surprised

Jerzeecanuck
#27 Posted : 9/14/2012 5:22:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
Synchronicity has increased more and more each year for me. The frequency that it happens now is pretty ridiculous.

Same here.

I wonder if December 21, 2012, I-ching, Timewave Zero, etc. etc. has anything to do with it. Shocked
"In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.” - Miyamoto Musashi

apis mellifera
#28 Posted : 9/16/2012 10:55:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Xaarov wrote:
۩ wrote:
Anything that does not resemble synchronization is a dissonant illusion cast by the prism of the partitioned self.

Shocked poetry! Thumbs up

Agreed!

I believe that synchronicity is just us noticing what is all around us in the first place. Because you begin to utilize your brain in a nonlinear fashion by utilizing psychedelics (a la psychedelic information theory), your brain has the chance to integrate more of the symbolic value of the events that you wouldn't typically notice by thinking in a linear fashion.

Thumbs up
"Thoughts come from somewhere. That's where I want to be." -Apis mellifera

Sky Motion
#29 Posted : 9/18/2012 5:20:27 AM

<3

Oh yeah, these experiences are cool like dat'

John Smith
#30 Posted : 9/18/2012 11:14:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes... i've had a pretty severe case of possible delusion/synchronicities relating to that, over a year ago

low doses ayahuasca daily seemed to lead to that, unhealthy stuff to do it daily, so i dont promote such use.

Anyway when fully sober, even few days after stopping... synchronicities guided my life, or rather took hold of it. it was found everywhere without looking and pretty much everything from random events to good old nexus, especially the nexus actually. It was so numerious, prolly over a week straight, i cant really describe half of it, can give few examples though.

was getting paranoid about being uncareful with spice due to fear thoughts that started to appear during these. thought i might get leo knocking on my door or something... woke up next day, this thought seemed to persist and nag me. anyway click random link on nexus: Health&Safety, so relevant. another random thread, seems like exactly what i need, people talking about how to look to be without suspicion, ditch the sweat pants and hoodie, get khakis, white shirt, clean haircut etc - exactly the change i need. next random thread and random bottom reply "but ditch the bong, it looks so druggy" or something very similar to it. bong thrashed. next minute a thread with like all caps title(or half of it) Clean up your room!! gets bumped, i start cleaning my room with fanatical fervour. check nexus again, seemingly random thread again, last reply is "We like what we see".... at one point floors are so clean i even start leaving my slippers before entering my room, click on random thread: "okay, but this is a little too much". it wasnt a result of browsing and picking relevant info, it was just what appeared at a exactly right time and days were full of this stuff.
INFORMATION
No input signal

John Smith
#31 Posted : 9/18/2012 12:05:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

another example, during one of the last of these light trips(no cev/oev, just altered mood), smoked a tiny bit of pot. minute later im convinced i am god and this is all one big joke. so funny. i kept gigling at myself and at everything there is for couple of hours, no matter what i think of, it is one big joke being played on myself. wake up day after, check the nexus: there's experience report something along the lines of "I am god laughing at himself for eternity". describes the trip i had accuratly, also there's a reply "I've had very similar experience yesterday", found the thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=20216
INFORMATION
No input signal

Eliyahu
#32 Posted : 9/22/2012 2:08:28 AM
סנדלפון

I think sychronicity just increases as awareness increases.... DMT just happens to be the most awareness enhancing thing of all time.
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

Lagomorph
#33 Posted : 10/1/2012 4:17:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just saw this article and thought of you folks: When You Have the Right Vibe, It's Not a Coincidence: Synchronicities, Energy Healing, and Other Strangeness in the Field

Has some interesting ideas, such as:

Quote:
The phenomenon of synchronicity demonstrates a key point -- the universe may not be operating like a cold, meaningless machine after all. Instead, the reality we experience each day may be flooded with fields of meaning. One field might embody the horror and violence of 9/11. Another field might be associated with a hope for rebirth. Each field of meaning has a particular vibration to it, and objects, individuals, emotions, dreams, and events with similar vibrations will tend to resonate with one another and then co-occur. This is what creates synchronicities.

Jerzeecanuck
#34 Posted : 10/1/2012 5:38:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lagomorph wrote:
Just saw this article and thought of you folks: When You Have the Right Vibe, It's Not a Coincidence: Synchronicities, Energy Healing, and Other Strangeness in the Field

Has some interesting ideas, such as:

Quote:
The phenomenon of synchronicity demonstrates a key point -- the universe may not be operating like a cold, meaningless machine after all. Instead, the reality we experience each day may be flooded with fields of meaning. One field might embody the horror and violence of 9/11. Another field might be associated with a hope for rebirth. Each field of meaning has a particular vibration to it, and objects, individuals, emotions, dreams, and events with similar vibrations will tend to resonate with one another and then co-occur. This is what creates synchronicities.

Great post! That article answered all of my questions about synchronicity.

gilga_mesh
#35 Posted : 1/26/2022 9:51:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Totally. And looking back now, it was 2012 when those synchronicities went on overdrive on me. Same year I had my very first experiences with the spice and teacher grandfather, peyote.

I did a search on google on synchronicities and spice and it brought me to this thread. Big grin
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

M0K0
#36 Posted : 2/27/2022 10:04:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Totally know what you mean.
I'm not sure if you should belive in this but if you do like me, here is my explanation.
History is a progress witch will brings us to a point of complete enlightenment. Not just for us humans beings but enlightenment for the universe itself.
Time and space is an illusion witch makes something like a process even possible but the thing we want to become is already existing in an unknown future and it is calling for us though time and space.
Synchronicity is the answer of the universe to you because you recognized its call, it will guide you by intuition and in the strongest moments of it you will be able to see the future. love is out

Psychedelics will bring you back to the spirit of the universe, the thing that our society tries so hard to forget.

There is just one open question for me, does the red car come around the corner because i was thinking about it or does i think about the red car because it will come around the corner?

Notice that our society has a name for the "mental illness" for believing that everything happens because of a reason. Psychosis and spiritual enlightenment are as close together as genius and madness.
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

ControlledChaos
#37 Posted : 2/27/2022 10:54:02 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

There were an increase in very unlikely synchronicities in the time leading up to my first encounter with DMT which was in the form of Ayahausca. Needless to say everything seemed to align perfectly to get it in my hands and I can definitely say that the medicine found me, not the other way around. I think the realizations about reality that DMT gives you might make you notice synchronicities more often, but I won't rule out that it is increasing them actively.... This is powerful spiritual stuff after all, and manifesting synchronicities is definitely in that territory.

M0K0
#38 Posted : 2/28/2022 7:37:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ControlledChaos wrote:
There were an increase in very unlikely synchronicities in the time leading up to my first encounter with DMT which was in the form of Ayahausca. Needless to say everything seemed to align perfectly to get it in my hands and I can definitely say that the medicine found me, not the other way around. I think the realizations about reality that DMT gives you might make you notice synchronicities more often, but I won't rule out that it is increasing them actively.... This is powerful spiritual stuff after all, and manifesting synchronicities is definitely in that territory.

for a long time i also had the opinion that psychedelics will just make us more aware about the think witch is called synchronicity.
But as my trips get deeper and my spiritual awakening gets stronger (not reaching any end of course),
the intuition witch i have know as synchronicity just a feeling, a thought, a feeling in my stomach...
has become clear visions about the future... and im not talking about a deja vue, i am talking about having clear visions about events in the future witch lie month ahead.
I am also loosing this ability if i am not treating the universe how it want to be treated.
Of course i ask myself all day if im now totally insane...
but dont we know all these things out of old legends... like the oracle of Delphi, tarot, shamans etc.
i know that in this forum there is not a lot of space for this kind of stuff but i think we should considere it for real if we examine what experiments about quantum theory has brought to daylight in the last decade. love is out
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

PREV12