CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Methylated dreams... Options

zero
#1 Posted : 4/18/2007 6:40:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is an old report, but posting here at the request of a fellow traveller. 1,2,3,4 puffs... hold... The room begins to transform, it shimmers with inconceivable colors like a billion jewels each reflecting their beauty off of one another. The brilliance grows and permeates my vision until I am engulfed by the ever transforming patterns, my body vibrating in synchronicity with the patterns until there is no distinction between myself and the patterns, trans-geometric transdimensional indescribable glory, dissolving, I become the experience. The perimeter goes black, speckled with light and from the center the chrysanthemum machine begins to unfold from the distance, approaching faster, using every color and hue of the spectrum, brilliant metallic golds and silvers, morphing and coalescing to show me the most indescribable organic yet machine like beauty, until once again, I become the chrysanthemum and am projected seemingly upward at an unimaginable velocity until I break through and all is silent. I'm in a childhood friends backyard (an aspect of the Salvia I mix the spice with) but the scenery is over layed by a million billion tiny vibrating cubes, each their own individual color, no two the same... and then they appear. Two undoubtedly male entities. They are humanoid in appearence but they are wearing the most fantastic eyewear or goggle type apparatus on their heads, I can tell that in their dimension these are the coolest pairs of eyewear possible. I can tell by their demeanor that in their world, these two guys are the definition of hip, they're cool no doubt and before I can process that thought, they show me just how cool they are. They are vying for my attention, the taller one gets it and when I look in his direction, he gives me a serious look and telepathically says, "Look at this!" He waves his hands toward the sky and tosses up a blanket or screen that unravels to become the sky and this thing, this pattern, this machine flower starts to coalesce that makes the chrysanthemum look like childs play. I'm stunned and I think that was the point at which, my wife tells me, I muttered "Oh my god..." Then I sense the utter annoyance of the other male presence. He was irritated and said "No, try this!" And he threw up his own little display into the phosphorescent vibrating sky, even more brilliant than his competitor. And that's what they were doing... they weren't concerned with what I was experiencing, they were competing, they were trying to out-do each other. This went back and forth 4 or 5 times, each display out-doing the previous one until I felt myself being sucked back as they just stared, sort of smirking at me... and then the telepathic communication again... "Huhh, and you thought you knew what was up?! You know the least of it."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

sameoldsongam
#2 Posted : 4/18/2007 11:40:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks Smile

litrium
#3 Posted : 4/19/2007 4:51:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounded like an amazing experiance! Do you have any more trip reports? That one was ace! Very happy

quantumbrujo
#4 Posted : 4/19/2007 10:11:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool Report,and welcome to Nexus Zero
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen