CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Apple cider and T. Bridgesii Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 12/22/2008 3:58:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

So SWIM was just sitting around..and figured it would be a great day to have a little talk with Mescalito..he was eating his chips he made from T. Bridgesii and the taste wasnt THAT bad but..it most certainly doesnt taste that good...but what he found is that Apple Cider actually tastes pretty good with it..and somehow SWIM can already feel effects after only 15 minutes..and hes only eaten 3.5 grams over the course of that time

it's a sound

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/22/2008 5:11:31 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Awesome dude. It normally takes about 2-3 hours to kick in for me.

Let me know if you need anything.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 12/22/2008 5:40:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM is quite surprised by how quickly it came on too...he has always been really sensitive to substances though..he only needs a little bit...and its like his body takes over and does the rest
it's a sound

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 12/22/2008 5:41:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

which makes me wonder...could you possibly make a homeopathic remedy out of these substances to help schizophrenic people?
it's a sound

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 12/22/2008 6:19:55 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
SWIM is quite surprised by how quickly it came on too...he has always been really sensitive to substances though..he only needs a little bit...and its like his body takes over and does the rest

It's all in your head, your tripping simply with your mind, mescaline won't effect your for atleast an hour...

You can trip with your mind alone after you become sensitive to certain things, or train yourself to do this...

Entheogens are needed are first, and for most people... but then the mind has to do it's work in continuing your spiritual development. I have not tripped in over a year.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 12/22/2008 8:30:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well it was amazing because it was very pronounced 15 minutes after SWIM ate 3.5g..and the effects have just continued to build..by the way..this was the first time SWIM has ever ingested any sort of mescaline...so..his body has never experienced it before..i would also like to mention that he chewed up every piece and held it in his mouth until it was all mushy..and then swallowed..

his body is like a sponge for alkaloids! it just soaks them up and puts them to use..quickly..and granted he has been studying psychedelics for 5 years straight..(i know its not THAT long) but he has gotten down to business..

its just amazing that his body would know what the effects of mescaline are before its ever experienced it
it's a sound

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 12/23/2008 3:40:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i just had a thought..when SWIM takes MDMA...he can usually feel it kick in almost immediately...everybody always gives him shit about it being in his head...but its hard to mistake the effects....

is it possible that he just absorbs them really fast??
it's a sound

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 12/23/2008 3:44:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

phenethylamines that is
it's a sound

'Coatl
#9 Posted : 12/23/2008 4:18:52 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I'm 100% sure it's just in your head, people really don't believe the power of the mind...

Just look at shamanism... you can trip just as hard using your mind as your can with entheogens, you just have to know how.

jamie
#10 Posted : 12/23/2008 4:33:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

when I ate san pedro it came on within about 20 mins, which i def was not expecting...but like jorkest, i seem to be overly sensitive to substances as well...I can drink 2 beers and feel faily drunk, and can eaily trip of 1 gram of shroomsVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 12/23/2008 5:57:13 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
when I ate san pedro it came on within about 20 mins, which i def was not expecting...but like jorkest, i seem to be overly sensitive to substances as well...I can drink 2 beers and feel faily drunk, and can eaily trip of 1 gram of shrooms

Same here, but like me, I bet you were not always like that... If I had to put money on it I'd say you only began to be that way AFTER you took a fair number of entheogens, or had a really hard trip.

Am I correct?

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 12/23/2008 6:03:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ha...that you are!
it's a sound

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 12/23/2008 5:23:17 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Smile

So is it your body that absorbs more chemicals quicker due to you having a couple hard trips or is it your mind?

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 12/23/2008 5:59:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

could it be both!?
it's a sound

'Coatl
#15 Posted : 12/23/2008 7:04:18 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Why would the rate of absorbsion change? The sensivity is what has changed, your mind has been opened to the "other" world.

It like when you smoke cannabis with a friend for his first time... his eyes are red, he laughing, but he says "I don't feel anything"... some people "understand" cannabis intoxication immediatly, but for other it takes 2-3 times or even more! Do you understand what I'm saying?

People accustomed to alcohol and opiate intoxication will be freaked the fuck out if they do entheogens, because it's so totally different...

Kava is a good example... I just can't explain kava... People always ask- "What's it like?"... "It's like fucking kava dude!"... thats all I can say!

You now understand entheogenic experience and again... if you understand it enough, you don't need any entheogenic substance, you can just trip.