CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
GVG high shipping cost? And did you have to pay custom fee? Options

zombicyckel
#1 Posted : 2/1/2012 8:50:48 AM

Armchair activist

Asked them about the shipping cost, and they said 30 dollars plus fee from customs(dont happen often they said). Did you all have to pay that?

Asked them about shipping with economy class or something that could make it cheaper, will see what they say. I was really excited to buy the gvg, but when just shipping cost 30 dollar plus fee I am a bit put off.

Did you have to pay custom fee?

My most important question, can you buy the gvg on another site or something? Or something similar?

Damn really want one Sad...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 2/1/2012 9:13:21 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Hello zombicyckel, hope you are well on this fine morning.

i had to pay the customs fee's, it was £28 inc. handling. I was not to pleased with paying it but then i got home and christened my GVG, i very quickly stopped caring about the fee's.

If your carefull with it then it will last you the rest of your spice smoking days so a few more coins isnt really much of an issue, £30 over the next 50 od years is a small price to pay esp. when it makes your smoalking much more efficient, it wont be long before your savings in spice surpass the fee's that are added.

as far as i know there website is the only place to get a GVG.

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

zombicyckel
#3 Posted : 2/1/2012 9:43:44 AM

Armchair activist

3rdI wrote:
Hello zombicyckel, hope you are well on this fine morning.

i had to pay the customs fee's, it was £28 inc. handling. I was not to pleased with paying it but then i got home and christened my GVG, i very quickly stopped caring about the fee's.

If your carefull with it then it will last you the rest of your spice smoking days so a few more coins isnt really much of an issue, £30 over the next 50 od years is a small price to pay esp. when it makes your smoalking much more efficient, it wont be long before your savings in spice surpass the fee's that are added.

as far as i know there website is the only place to get a GVG.

I am very good this morning, and you? Very happy Do you live in USA? Hmm, do you think those in EU do have to pay the fee? So what was your total payment? 100(GVG) + 30(Shippment) + 44 dollars(fee on 30 pounds). Would the total be 174 dollars or in my case 174 + 20 (extra sceens) 194 dollars total.

Btw how do one pay the fee to customs, do they contact you? or do they ship it to you and then send the fee on mail?

3rdI
#4 Posted : 2/1/2012 1:08:03 PM

veni, vidi, spici

i am very well, thankyou.

im in the UK and i had to pay the extra fees, this is my cost breakdown

GVG- $100
Shipping- $30
fees- £28
Total- £110
having the greatest hyperspace entry device- PricelessWink

i paid the customs fees at the post office depot where i picked up my package.

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

endlessness
#5 Posted : 2/1/2012 1:12:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I asked in the comments after purchase, for them when sending it, to put in the declared value half the real price, which they did, so when I had to pay the customs it was also only half price.

3rdI
#6 Posted : 2/1/2012 3:31:25 PM

veni, vidi, spici

you crafty devil.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

zombicyckel
#7 Posted : 2/1/2012 3:49:07 PM

Armchair activist

Seems I got no choice, the gvg it is Very happy will try endless tactic there, might work for me to

MooshyPeaches
#8 Posted : 2/1/2012 4:26:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah its definitely worth it, i guess just cut back on coffee and going out for food to make up the price tag Razz

Silly(c)One
#9 Posted : 5/26/2012 7:28:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I received my Sherlock GVG this week.

Rundown of the cost :
- Sherlock GVG + hardcase = 120$ ~ 95โ‚ฌ
- Shipping to Belgium = 30$ ~ 24โ‚ฌ
- Custom taxes and handling = 37โ‚ฌ ~ 46$
- Copper scrubber (very important) = 4โ‚ฌ
Total = 160โ‚ฌ ~ 200$ ~ 128£

Worth every single cent/penny. Tenfolds.
The only device I ever tried that could vape 50mg completely in mere seconds, with room left to breathe and absolutely painless. You only see the vapor, but can't feel it... Wonderful !
It's more than a vaping device, it's an insurance to hyperspace !!!
Just get one !!!

Michal_R
#10 Posted : 5/31/2012 9:44:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

I also just got my new GVG Sherlock, about a week ago. Right now I live in the Czech Republic, Europe, and I had to pay about 25% (not sure exactly) on customs, which was calculated from the price officially stated on the package. (I believe that the height of the customs depends on which country you live in) The way it worked for me was that the customs authority, after the package crossed the border, kept the package until I "declared" it. This means that I had to fill in some forms that they sent me by mail (but the process was quite easy, in the end - they must be used to proceeding hundreds of packages every day). After they received the filled and signed documents (that I just emailed them), they released the package to the national post service. Then, I had to pay the customs duty when I was picking up the package from my post-office...

Yes, the GVG was an expensive buy, no question about that (I was thinking a lot if it really was worth it). And today, I tried my new GVG for the first time! And only afterwards I realized that the acclaim one can read here on DMT-nexus were true. GVG works perfectly - no burning of the spice anymore Wink

Another small hint: I ordered my Sherlock GVG with the "protective case" (extra 20 dollars...). And I really love it - it is a really well made casing, quite sturdy to protect THE tool from external conditions. I recommend it.

Silly(c)One
#11 Posted : 6/2/2012 1:55:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely get the hardcase, it's just perfect and cheap compared to the total price of the GVG.
And you can't buy one standalone afterwards I think, so get it with the Sherlock at once.