CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
[IMPORTANT] New policy! Options

smokerx
#21 Posted : 12/17/2011 10:56:32 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I think its pretty simple. the guy owns the site and sets the rules. we come along accept it and stay or we do not accept it and leave. it is a complete democracy here Smile you have a choice don't you ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dreamer042
#22 Posted : 12/18/2011 9:28:22 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Now correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe Trav has a vision that this site will become a respected resource of good scientific information, what with our actual laboratory tests and our work on perfecting grass tek and such. I think he'd like to see us publishing in journals and working toward the legalization of entheogens.

This is a good vision and an important goal, and one that I believe we all share.

I think if we all remember that this is our overall goal we can resolve a lot of this divisiveness. We tend to get caught up arguing, bickering, and nitpicking about the little things and forget the greater vision; but if we remember what it is we are working toward I think we can all hold ourselves up to a standard that will help keep us on track and moving toward that goal.

If I'm misconstruing anything here or out of line at all please let me know. Thanks!

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

idtravlr
#23 Posted : 12/18/2011 9:43:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well said The Traveler! Now, where are the voting buttons for me to accept or reject this policy? Razz

Thanks for all you do brother! Sorry I've been distant. Much love!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Aegle
#24 Posted : 12/18/2011 1:25:11 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I find this time to be an exciting one as with all moments of transition and change we have the greatest opportunity to grow... Rather than looking at this chaos within the community negatively, i prefer to view it as a positive metamorphosis as nothing in life can stay the same. I hope that soon we will find an equilibrium of understanding as most of this disharmony and conflict is completely unnecessary... ♥

Much Peace and Understanding
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Untm
#25 Posted : 12/20/2011 6:04:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What are the most compromising current problems with the Nexus, what can we do to help? Feel free to PM me anytime.

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:
11:53:11 ‹Untm› Nexus chat and anti-gravity simulated racing is my coffee.

InMotion
#26 Posted : 12/21/2011 7:16:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

I know it's not a democracy just sharing some of my opinions. These can be taken with a grain of salt or ignored hehe.

I do like the new focus a lot. It's more scientific and helps keep the dogma down. Allows free flowing conversations with much less road-blocks for de-railment of threads, etc. All of which are critical for being able to launch this community towards bigger projects. So I'm pleased with this change-up Smile

The no swearing thing seems positive. It does help discourse a good amount, for example when people are being excessive and purposely distasteful. I do like this place to be "clean" and respectful. As long as the context is fine a few curse words aren't a disruption by any means. Like if someone is having a hard-time or freaking out they are a more forgiveable/acceptable. We're all adults here Smile.

The mute function in the chat is an awesome implement, I hope to see it used for racial slurs and things as well rather then cursing alone. Gotta keep this place comfortable for all walks of people(or cats that stray to the keyboard).

Not to get to off-topic or stir things up but since it was brought up. I do miss Pandora a lot, and I know several others do as well. I also realize she was starting to slide back into her 'old ways' a little bit. To be fair though she had made a lot of progress. Is there any hope for her being allowed to return sometime in 2012?

PREV12