DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
I saw friend turn into Satan on DMT Options

ten51
#1 Posted : 9/1/2011 6:05:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I have just joined in because I wish to share my recent experience on DMT.

I have tried it 4 times in total and I have only got an effect from it twice, but no breakthrough yet (probably because I didn't smoke enough of it or do it properly).

Anyway, on both times that I've been high on it I have seen the same kinda visuals....3D looking sky and people covered in luminous tribal tattoos.

However, when I smoked it the other day, the person I was sitting with turned into Satan!!.....his hairline became the outline of his horns and his skin was scaly like a reptile. To top it off, he also acted REALLY weird, not being able to make eye contact with me and giving me very brief fake smiles before looking away......and every time I looked away, I could see him staring fiercely at me with glowing yellow eyes and flicking his tongue out like a snake.

What made it even more powerful was that we were in the garden of someone's house....and the plants around us came alive, but seemed very sinister, screaming like evil little children.

Despite what was going on, I felt no fear and maintained a very serious focused mentality......with much of my strength coming from the sky above, which looked like the place where God was in all this.

The whole experience seemed very symbolic.....basically, Satan in an eerie garden of Eden, walking the Earth, trying to trick humans.....while God resides in the clouds (on higher ground), untouched by any of his evil work.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

P.S. The following day, when I eventually got home from the weekend of partying, "Devil's Advocate" was on TV too!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 9/1/2011 6:09:31 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi ten51,

Welcome to the Nexus. In my opinion DMT just reflects what we have in various levels of our consciousness and builds it into amazing things using synaesthesia and suggestion from our environments. It's just one woman's opinion, but I hold it fairly strongly. It sounds like you got a pretty good dose, may have had some God/Satan, etc. themes rolling around your head on some level and kept your eyes open in a garden setting.

I would like to suggest that you close your eyes next time. After you take your hit(s) just set the pipe/fire source down, close your eyes and let go/surrender. You might be amazed at the difference.

Look forward to learning more about you and your thoughts about DMT and psychedelics and how they have or have not impacted your life. Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

tribalben
#3 Posted : 9/4/2011 10:11:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote=ten51]Hi all,

I have just joined in because I had the same experience as you did. I'm in shocked to find your description very close to my experience.

DeMenTed
#4 Posted : 9/4/2011 12:03:45 PM

Barry

Iv hade a similar experience where my friend turned into an ancient looking alien. I held a full convo with him during the whole trip while trying to figure out what i was seeing.

I came to the conclusion that i was seeing him as hhis real self.

An ancient life form dwelling in a human body.
I think we are all like this Smile

Foster94
#5 Posted : 7/17/2022 7:18:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dude I had the scariest experience of my life last week. A female friend I had sitting next to me literally turned into a demon whilst laughing non-stop her face turned grey, eyes full black with blood red edges, fangs and she was speaking in tongues. It felt as if she had tried trapping me there I was stuck in this alternate dimension very similar to ours but slight differences and an evil feeling. Anyway I yelled at her to stop laughing and she immediately stopped and straight death stared me in the eyes I yelled "what are you c*nt" to which she lunged toward me so I jumped over my bed head and ran for the door but as I got there something come over me and I wasn't able to move, she had crept up onto the bed headboard asking me what was wrong and that everything is normal and fine. Suddenly I gained the ability to speak and move again so I grabbed the door handle and again yelled what the f are you and she tried jumping over the back of the bed toward me so I grabbed my drill next to the door and threw it at her and ran outside. Once I was outside it was very similar to my house but lots of little differences like walls were a different colour, different writing on signs etc. I ran up to the shed and grabbed a hammer and went out the front to get some help, nobody else was around at all. Neither of my neighbours who im close with answered the door, whilst I'm out there she messages me on Facebook saying "are you okay yet? Come back" so I had no idea where tf I was or how I was going go get back to my reality, I ended up phoning the police and im the last person to ever call them I think this was litrrally the first time in my life. (yeah they thought I was just a tripper) but I was stuck there for over an hour in that reality, the police came and got her out (she was back in her normal form) but apparently had locked herself in the bathroom police said..? Anyway as soon as i got back to my room still being stuck in the wrong reality I smashed another hit (these hits were like 20mg or less btw) and I could see reality switching dimensions infront of my eyes and I finally landed back in my reality. The weirdest part is this was the third time in a row similar to this has happened where I've switched dimensions no visuals no high feeling just watching reality switch back and fourth infront of my eyes.
Oh yeah I also have footage of me coming out of the room and out the front waiting for the police and the footage doesn't even look like me it's creepy as fuck. Later that night she messaged me again randomly saying "I'm so scared" which I just blocked her F that I know what I seen and experienced I remember it all vividly and I was never a spiritual person before this but I know what happened was real.

Exitwound
#6 Posted : 7/17/2022 7:34:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what the hell, this was wild read.

dude, stop hopping realities for a while, or you might end up in the wrong one for good.

ps. i dont doubt reality of what you've experienced, best protectction from this kind of things is to not jump into their domain. ground yourself.

i could vividly imagine the same trip happening with me, it's called psychosis in the material world.

8-Serpent-Wind
#7 Posted : 7/17/2022 7:51:41 PM

Retired from Forum

I too have made the mistake of confusing what a thing looks like with what a thing is.

It is easy to forget that psychedelics change how things are perceived but the things do not actually change.

A person may look like a demon or entity or creature when we are tripping, but that person is still there and is the same person.

They do not become demons nor transform in any way, regardless of how our perception of them may change while we are tripping.

It can be dangerous to confuse what things look like with what they are.

Yelling at people because you are tripping and they look different is a very bad sign and can lead down a very dark path. I do not support or condone such behavior and it indicates a serious psychosis because those people who engage in and or exhibit such behavior when tripping cannot tell fantasy from reality.

People who cannot tell what is real from what is fantasy cannot make sound decisions at best and at worst are a danger to themselves and or others. If you start yelling at people because you took drugs and they look like a demon: it is time to stop using drugs.

Tomtegubbe
#8 Posted : 7/17/2022 7:55:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd say most important skill in entering these super intense altered states of mind is to be able to distance yourself from what you experience. You must be able to be the one who judges the visions and not let the visions take you over.

Mixing other substances that impair your judgment with DMT is usually very bad idea.

If you get too deep into the psychedelic experience and can't differentiate between the subjective and the objective reality while tripping, it's the sign to do something completely different that helps you stabilize and connect with the external reality.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 7/17/2022 10:27:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm in the camp that you should probably withhold psychedelic use for a while. This is a situation of putting yourself and others in danger. It's important to maintain as balanced of a frame of mind as possible in these experiences and bear in mind the literal mind altering effects they impose. And despite how the experience may feel, the nature of it's reality is unspecified. All you can really say is you had this experience and provide a description. Our words rarely convey these experiences with very much accuracy; something is always left to be desired. This same thinking should be applied also to the conclusions we draw during these experiences and how absolute and resolute we are in our convictions. Such a stance will delimit one's ability to change, learn, and grow.

There seems to also be an issue with overall judgment. Why smoke more when already struggling with such an experience? Smoking more didn't bring you back. You would've come back regardless. You always come back. It seems it's the cohesion of your perception with consensus reality that is causing this sense of being in an altered reality.

Be well.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Exitwound
#10 Posted : 7/18/2022 9:33:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

8-Serpent-Wind wrote:

A person may look like a demon or entity or creature when we are tripping, but that person is still there and is the same person.

My first ever mushroom (or rather truffle) trip was mixed kind ride, but it brought me into the world of psychedelics.
There was one girl in the group, during the trip, who I barely knew, but her face when I was looking at it constantly, was shifting from absolutely witchy evil crooked into angelic beautiful ancient goddess type of face. It allowed me to take a glimpse at the duality and uncertainty of things I believe.

M0K0
#11 Posted : 7/18/2022 3:06:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great topic.Big grin

You can reach breakthrough area very easy with a stiff dose of pan cyans, there you have a lot more time to examine this phenomenon on friends.
Its not just that they look like demons, or extraterrestreals.
They also move, speak and behave in a different way.
And when you look closely you can see yourself in them.
I can totaly see where the rumors about possetions by demons and exorcism come from.
I personaly think then when consciousness expands, everything else expands too.
Ive got sessions where a friends looked like a machine elf from hyperspace, and also danced aroúnd like they do, it was pure nuts and an absolute beauty of a trip^^

If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

8-Serpent-Wind
#12 Posted : 7/18/2022 3:39:29 PM

Retired from Forum

M0K0 wrote:

I personaly think then when consciousness expands, everything else expands too.

I am having trouble understanding what is meant by this, would you mind elaborating?

Is it like how when a person is tripping with sober people they forget that the sober people are not tripping too?

ShadedSelf
#13 Posted : 7/18/2022 8:03:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Personally I think that the fact that once this substances wear off we come back to baseline doesnt actually make the baseline any more real than the high, nor the other way around.
Life feels no different than a lucid dream to me.

I still think there is a good reason why there is a baseline to begin with, and why we are in it.

We share a similar "vibration" for lack of a better term, so miscommunications seems just that, but once we shift "frequencies" too much, there is no comunication anymore, so the self creates its reality, unless it trully wants to remain at harmony with what it perceives to be others.

We see the same in mental health, projections, fears and what not.

8-Serpent-Wind
#14 Posted : 7/18/2022 8:09:57 PM

Retired from Forum

ShadedSelf wrote:
Personally I think that the fact that once this substances wear off we come back to baseline doesnt actually make the baseline any more real than the high, nor the other way around.
Life feels no different than a lucid dream to me.

I still think there is a good reason why there is a baseline to begin with, and why we are in it.

We share a similar "vibration" for lack of a better term, so miscommunications seems just that, but once we shift "frequencies" too much, there is no comunication anymore, so the self creates its reality, unless it trully wants to remain at harmony with what it perceives to be others.

We see the same in mental health, projections, fears and what not.

So from this perspective, only you exist and people like me and others do not.
Likewise from this perspective the world did not exist before you and will not exist after you.

That is, if Self creates Reality and the experience while high is as real as the experience while sober, but it really doesn't matter because you are the only one that is real and we are just your perceptions... right?

Voidmatrix
#15 Posted : 7/18/2022 8:13:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And now we see what in philosophy is referred to as issues within applications of solipsism and the "problem of other minds..." Twisted Evil

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShadedSelf
#16 Posted : 7/18/2022 8:37:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sort of, I do believe that God is everything that exists, no end and no beginning.
That being said the world as "I" know it, begins and ends with me, yes.

I do think that you exist, though I, that is my self or ego, will never experience being you, otherwise I wouldnt be me.
And thats the reason why we exists, so we can experience, not only different things, but anything to begin with.
Your inner obsever is the same as mine btw, regardless of what it experiences.

I like to think about it as The Dreamer having dreams within dreams, think about a dream where you interact with somene else, who is the you there?

Voidmatrix
#17 Posted : 7/18/2022 8:41:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShadedSelf wrote:
Sort of, I do believe that God is everything that exists, no end and no beginning.
That being said the world as "I" know it, begins and ends with me, yes.

I do think that you exist, though I, that is my self or ego, will never experience being you, otherwise I wouldnt be me.
And thats the reason why we exists, so we can experience, not only different things, but anything to begin with.
Your inner obsever is the same as mine btw, regardless of what it experiences.

I like to think about it as The Dreamer having dreams within dreams, think about a dream where you interact with somene else, who is the you there?

For my own understanding, is your ideal in a similar vein as perspectivism?

One love

8-Serpent-Wind
#18 Posted : 7/18/2022 8:41:44 PM

Retired from Forum

Voidmatrix wrote:
And now we see what in philosophy is referred to as issues within applications of solipsism and the "problem of other minds..."

If mind is a thing this problem exists, but if mind is a function then it does not.
Where is my mind?
What is it that perceives?

Two notoriously misleading questions as that perception is an operation of biology, which is why psychedelics actually work... chemistry and biology.
Mind is not a thing, it is a term describing a function.

Terms and words are tricky.

People say psychedelics expand the mind, but there is no mind to expand, there is just the brain and what we call consciousness is it functioning.

There is no "I" who thinks, otherwise self and thought would be divided.
The concept of self is illusory and elusory.

This is my opinion of the matter, but I am a non-player-character and am not real.

Voidmatrix
#19 Posted : 7/18/2022 8:46:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

8-Serpent-Wind wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
And now we see what in philosophy is referred to as issues within applications of solipsism and the "problem of other minds..."

If mind is a thing this problem exists, but if mind is a function then it does not.
Where is my mind?
What is it that perceives?

Two notoriously misleading questions as that perception is an operation of biology, which is why psychedelics actually work... chemistry and biology.
Mind is not a thing, it is a term describing a function.

Terms and words are tricky.

People say psychedelics expand the mind, but there is no mind to expand, there is just the brain and what we call consciousness is it functioning.

There is no "I" who thinks, otherwise self and thought would be divided.
The concept of self is illusory and elusory.

This is my opinion of the matter, but I am a non-player-character and am not real.

I feel you, though this is predicated on materialist assumptions. The assumptions and axioms we operate from tend to dictate the approach we take and our positions, and in a certain sense, fuel inevitable bias.

As for "the problem of other minds:"

Wikipedia wrote:
The problem of other minds is a philosophical problem traditionally stated as the following epistemological question: Given that I can only observe the behavior of others, how can I know that others have minds? The problem is that knowledge of other minds is always indirect

One love

8-Serpent-Wind
#20 Posted : 7/18/2022 9:22:21 PM

Retired from Forum

Interesting.

I do not believe that I have a mind.

The issue with the location of the mind (where is it and when?) makes it seem pretty clear to me that it is a concept that does not exist as a thing separate from the function of a brain.

Mind seems like an abstract and primitive concept to me, but I am not particularly intelligent, I just happen to read a lot.

123NEXT