CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Was it mescaline? Options

Ice
#1 Posted : 6/21/2011 5:31:25 PM
silently awaiting

I was invited to trip mescaline a few days ago. Yeah!!!

I was told that it was 99% mescaline, and 1% powdered sugar. Sounded weird, I thought mescaline was crystalline.

I took the capsule of pure white powder on an empty stomach. It took about 2 1/2 hours to take effect. My body got really tense, like that metallic edge you feel at the end of an acid trip. The come-up also produced a few tremors in my hand. That slowly subsided and was really a very nice head high. I was coherent, but if I let myself I could get lost in a semi-meditative state. The music was wonderful, and I was more social than I usually would be on a psyche. There wasn't very much visually, but at one point sunlight was flowing into the window and was creating rays that danced to the music in the smoke that filled the room. It last for about 6-8 hours, and the come-down was almost instant. I was really anxious at first which lead me to go for a run, and it was beautiful. The rest of the day was just chill.

Could it have been mescaline? I'm thinking it was a research chemical, maybe 2c-x?

What do you guys think?
We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/21/2011 6:00:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

6-8 hours, abrupt comedown, does not sound like mescaline.. Maybe RC indeed, but I dont have experienc with them so cant point it out..

Cant you ask the person who gave you? Was it supposedly extracted? I wouldnt take unknown substances that other people give me unless I was sure what it was.

Ice
#3 Posted : 6/21/2011 6:16:24 PM
silently awaiting

MODERATOR wrote:

NO BUYING/SELLING/OBTAINING IS ALLOWED!

<removed>

The friends who had it had taken it multiple times, so even though I knew it probably wasn't mescaline I thought it would be safe to try one cap. With it being powdered instead of crystalline, I thought RC so I wouldn't do anymore than one for fear of OD. Too many stories on the internet... Like I said, they thought it was mescaline. Their mindset is, "Trip Substance...do it!" versus my, "Trip Substance...do it after research!" I didn't really follow that code this time, but I felt safe enough trying it, and don't really have the means of finding out want it truly was. I let the guy selling it know it was probably not mescaline so he wouldn't be misinforming people.

I would like to get an idea of what kind of RC though.
We are...
We are not finished.

MalargueZiggy
#4 Posted : 6/21/2011 6:17:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say it's almost certainly 2ci you took.

Nice little chem actually. Very spiritual at higher doses, opens you up a lot at any dose. I find the ideas flow really well on it and there's hardly any psychological element. It's a very good psych to give ppl who haven't tripped before and are worried about it.
"Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to, while all the time we long to move the stars to pity." - Flaubert

I do not engage in or condone illegal activities. Most of what I write is on behalf of people I've bumped into, usually several years ago and in countries where the things I mention are legal.

Ice
#5 Posted : 6/21/2011 6:31:00 PM
silently awaiting

MalargueZiggy wrote:
I would say it's almost certainly 2ci you took.

Nice little chem actually. Very spiritual at higher doses, opens you up a lot at any dose. I find the ideas flow really well on it and there's hardly any psychological element. It's a very good psych to give ppl who haven't tripped before and are worried about it.

It was a very nice head high, very meditative... It was extremely easy to just clear your mind. The body tense-ness though was very uncomfortable.

It was one of the girls that I tripped with first time actually. After a short talk with her about human connections; she went for a walk by herself, and appeared after everyone had come down. You could just tell she had reached some self-enlightenment while she was gone. It was a beautiful thing. To see that in someone's eyes, you know?

We are...
We are not finished.

MalargueZiggy
#6 Posted : 6/21/2011 6:47:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ice wrote:

It was a very nice head high, very meditative... It was extremely easy to just clear your mind. The body tense-ness though was very uncomfortable.

It was one of the girls that I tripped with first time actually. After a short talk with her about human connections; she went for a walk by herself, and appeared after everyone had come down. You could just tell she had reached some self-enlightenment while she was gone. It was a beautiful thing. To see that in someone's eyes, you know?

Of course! It's amazing to know that you've been part of someone else's awakening, it's an honour to witness it. I remember the first time a friend of mine took acid, and he went for a walk by himself when it was all cooling off, and when he came back he was glowing.

The fact that they are a 'soft route in' is one of the reasons I like the RCs. They helped a friend of mine back into psychedelics after he had sworn off them since a really bad mushroom trip when he was younger. Now he's gearing up to acid, which I know will be a glorious experience for him, and one he would never have considered if he hadn't been able to ease his way back into the whole thing.

Body tension tends to be a feature of most RCs, some are worse than others. The worst in my experience is 2ct7. A good tip is to take some passion flower as well, to relax your body. (This also works a dream with acid btw). Also try to take them on an empty stomach - this is particularly true for 2ci I think.
"Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to, while all the time we long to move the stars to pity." - Flaubert

I do not engage in or condone illegal activities. Most of what I write is on behalf of people I've bumped into, usually several years ago and in countries where the things I mention are legal.

Korey
#7 Posted : 6/21/2011 7:09:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MODERATOR wrote:

<removed>

A dose of 2C-I is substantially lower than mescaline, with mescaline we're talking about hundreds of milligrams.
β€œThe most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

Ice
#8 Posted : 6/21/2011 7:35:10 PM
silently awaiting

Glowing is such a perfect word for it. I'm glad he is rethinking; I hate it when someone has a detrimental first trip.

MODERATOR wrote:

<removed>

I'm with you 100% on that theory.
We are...
We are not finished.

justine
#9 Posted : 6/21/2011 8:05:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MalargueZiggy wrote:
Ice wrote:

Of course! It's amazing to know that you've been part of someone else's awakening, it's an honour to witness it. I remember the first time a friend of mine took acid, and he went for a walk by himself when it was all cooling off, and when he came back he was glowing.

The fact that they are a 'soft route in' is one of the reasons I like the RCs. They helped a friend of mine back into psychedelics after he had sworn off them since a really bad mushroom trip when he was younger. Now he's gearing up to acid, which I know will be a glorious experience for him, and one he would never have considered if he hadn't been able to ease his way back into the whole thing.

Body tension tends to be a feature of most RCs, some are worse than others. The worst in my experience is 2ct7. A good tip is to take some passion flower as well, to relax your body. (This also works a dream with acid btw). Also try to take them on an empty stomach - this is particularly true for 2ci I think.

In your experience is 2ct7 worse than 2ce on the body ?
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

MalargueZiggy
#10 Posted : 6/21/2011 8:08:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MODERATOR wrote:

<removed>

Ice
#11 Posted : 6/21/2011 9:09:27 PM
silently awaiting

MODERATOR wrote:

<removed>

We are...
We are not finished.

MalargueZiggy
#12 Posted : 6/21/2011 10:34:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

justine wrote:
In your experience is 2ct7 worse than 2ce on the body ?

I haven't had the pleasure of 2ce, but from what I've heard the bodyload seems to be centred around nausea and tension (which I reckon you could probably combate by various herbs to calm the body down).

Whereas 2ct7 was a complete attack on my respitory system. I was completely bunged up and I had a hacking cough all the time I was on it, I mean really, it felt like I had a serious chest infection. So if given the choice between what I've heard about 2ce and 2ct7 I'd say the t7 would be worse.

But then it's all subjective isn't it?

mew
#13 Posted : 6/22/2011 1:13:42 AM

huachumancer

synthetic phenylthylamines indeed, dont joke with them, or youll end up taking a quick dirt nap

MMPA
#14 Posted : 8/13/2012 6:35:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a 2C-X. It makes sense though that people would call it "synthetic mescaline" because it really is in a sense. They are so closely related as chemicals that they have similar effects. However, dosages are way different.

MODERATOR wrote:

<removed>
MMPA attached the following image(s):
Untitled.png (23kb) downloaded 479 time(s).

endlessness
#15 Posted : 8/13/2012 1:09:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

By the way. Check the colorimetric thread in my signature. Buy marquis reagent from one of the mentioned suppliers.

2CB turns green,

2CI turns dark green very fast

2CE and 2CD turn yellow

Mescaline turns orange.

Easy to differentiate mescaline from any of the others.

The Traveler
#16 Posted : 8/13/2012 2:17:29 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Too all in this thread who talked about buying/selling/obtaining/etc.

No talk about this allowed on the DMT-Nexus, please read the attitude page.

All members made post(s) about buying/selling can consider this a first warning!

The Traveler

MMPA
#17 Posted : 8/13/2012 3:51:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't think I was really talking about buying/selling, I was referring to the ethics of sellers and of his situation and was simply trying to put a reason behind why his pill probably wasn't really mescaline. I know the rules but I didn't think I was breaking them there. I am sincerely sorry if it seemed like that.

DeDao
#18 Posted : 1/6/2013 4:20:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I say, NO.. Not sure what you got. Try using it from the plant instead of taking random powders. Be safe.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

ObsidianKnife
#19 Posted : 1/6/2013 9:38:40 PM

know thyself

The after-effects of a small dose of 2c-i lasted a while in my case - ie, being spaced out for days (and therefore not worth it for me to try again). I don't recall the after-effects being that bad (if anything at all) with 2c-b or 2c-t2, which left the body very cleanly I recall. The only side-effects I get from full spectrum mescaline sometimes are headaches, while the medicine is working (I then take asprin when I can't stand it anymore which solves the problem).
Peace

ipumaestro
#20 Posted : 1/7/2013 5:40:30 AM

catdestined

your headaches are most likely due to some degree of dehydration. prehydrate to reduce severity and likliness of headaches

i drink 1 gallon of water during the day before i trip mescacti at night

also it seems unlikely that 2ci had that effect on you whereas the other 2cx's did not. this sounds like a case of a tainted specimen or sketch purity
achuma puma