CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
wormtown Options
 
biopsylo
#1 Posted : 5/25/2011 1:35:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 752
Joined: 19-Mar-2009
Last visit: 16-Dec-2024
Location: green heart of caribou
anyone going to wormtown (strange creek) in greenfield, MA for the weekend?

always stellar!!Very happy
 

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.
 
tiger army
#2 Posted : 5/25/2011 4:25:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 3
Joined: 22-Apr-2009
Last visit: 17-Aug-2011
I have such a good time up there. Very happy Not on that side of the country right now so I have to miss this one. Hopefully I can make it to Wormtown in fall. Have a good time up there man, it's like home for me. Smile
 
SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 5/25/2011 4:35:18 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Posts: 6024
Joined: 29-Jul-2009
Last visit: 11-Jun-2025
Hey guys,

the Nexus doesn't really do the whole social-networking/coordinating real world meet-ups thing (there's a whole bunch of liability issues). As such I'm locking this thread. No hard feelings.

Enjoy wormtown Very happy
Wiki • Attitude • FAQ
The Nexian • Nexus Research • The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.