CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Viable Seed Network for Entheogenic Plants Options

SKA
#1 Posted : 12/21/2010 11:36:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I guess we've all seen how the war on drugs are moving to opress and bannish the little freedom we have left in the area of Entheogenesis.
The number of "DMT-lab busts" is rising, people are being sentenced out of existance, 5-MeO-DMT has recently been added to the Opium law class 1.

If this keeps going on we may soon expect the sale and shipping of All and Any entheogenic herbs to cease all together.
Off course you will all agree when I say that we must defend the availability of Entheogenic plants.

I think we should raise a seed network on this site. A place where viable seeds of entheogenic plants can be traded for other seeds, given away or sold.
Even if MHRB powder and similair plantmaterials are banned, chances are that unprocessed plantmaterial and seeds of these plants are still legal; as long as they aren't sold for consumption. Even Cannabis seeds are legal almost everywhere, allthough Cannabis plant material is banned almost everywhere.

If this network would consist of a Brazilian person, an Australian Person and an American person ( for instance ) the Brazilian could find viable Mimosa Hostilis seeds and grow them into trees in his/her garden. The Brazilian can then gather Mimosa Hostilis seeds and trade them for other seeds, sell them or give them away.
The Australian could start growing a number of Acacia Podalyriifolia or Acacia Simplex trees and do the same. The American could do the same with viable Peyote- and San Pedro-cuttings.

This forum could be the nexus; the point where this international group of gardeners can come together to trade viable seeds.
If a special Forum board were reserved for this market place of sorts, people could post topics concerning what seeds they have to offer and what seeds they want.
If more and more people on this forum would start homegrowing various Entheogenic plants, the availability of Entheogenic plants may be saved.
I've seen "seed-rings" before on Entheogenic forums, allthough they didn't seem to work that well or be that active.

Now, if we want to continue Entheogenesis, we will have to form an active and efficient seed-ring network.
Maybe one day we will see all herbal smartshops closed; Then I can only hope official, completely legal, viable plant-seed shops can continue making Entheogens available by selling viable seeds of essential Entheogenic plants.
If even this does not happen, and companies abbandon the smartshop/herbal shop-business all together, a closed, DMT-nexus based seed-ring network may become our only way to obtain Entheogenic plants.

Seeds of essential Entheogenic Plants:
-Mimosa Hostilis
-Acacia Podalyriifolia
-Acacia Simplex
-Psychotria Viridis
-Banistereopsis Caapi
-Peganum Harmala (Syrian Rue)
-Lophophora Williamsi (Peyote)
-Trichocereus Pachanoi (San Pedro)
-Tabernanthe Iboga
-Anadenanthera Peregrina (Yopo)
-Anadenanthera Colubrina (Cebil)
-Psilocybin Mushrooms (Spores)

Seeds of other, less-essential Entheogenic Plants:
-Brugmansia species
-Datura species
-Kratom
-Kava

We should start growing these plants and collecting their seeds NOW.
On the forum-board I supposed this forum should create, we could then exhange the seeds we harvest.
The more Nexus-members that participate in growing plants, collecting & sharing seeds, the more the continued existance of Entheogenesis is secured.
We should find out what seeds are legal to trade and then start this seed-trade network.

Let's do this before all sales and distribution of Entheogenic Herbs are outlawed and put to a stop.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

BecometheOther
#2 Posted : 12/22/2010 12:07:23 AM

metamorhpasizer

amazing idea!! Ive really been wanting to start an entheo garden.
Im in!
We need an initial source for these seeds..
any good vendors you know of selling the above seeds?
or how do we get them to start off with?
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/22/2010 12:33:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For security reasons we dont allow trading on the Nexus. In any case read this, as an alternative was discussed already:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=13723

SKA
#4 Posted : 12/22/2010 7:24:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
For security reasons we dont allow trading on the Nexus. In any case read this, as an alternative was discussed already:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=13723

I understand that trading ILLEGAL goods on this forum may compromise the continued existance of this forum.
That's why I suggest we set up a viable seed network for strictly LEGAL seeds.

In the link you posted I read that you folks are concerned with any real adresses being connected to Nexus-user names.
Isn't it so that this can be avoided by using international corrier services? Person 1 delivers a package of Entheogenic seeds to a postoffice, the Delivery-company picks it up and transports this package to another postoffice in another country, where Person 2 picks it up?

And what exactly is the problem with trading LEGAL goods? Is it the fact that the Nexus can never be sure that indeed only legal goods are traded?
If a nexus member would send an ILLEGAL substance to another nexus member...would the DMT-nexus be held legally accountable and perjaps taken offline?

Well in any case from now on I'll start buying viable seeds of Entheogenic plants and start growing them.
Harmalosa, and anyone else who wants to participate, I suggest you do the same and start buying and growing like me.

If the Nexus really finds the trade of LEGAL goods too risky, we will have to find another way to trade seeds.
Untill we have found that way, I suggest we start buying seeds & growing like there is no tomorrow, so that when we found a place/way to trade them we'll have quite an Entheogenic seed stockpile.