SYNCHRONISED HYPERSPACE EVENT Options

The Traveler
#21 Posted : 7/16/2008 6:11:30 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

shoe wrote:
The Traveler wrote:
A quick reply here.

As for the glyphs: its a good idea to have a glyph and focus on that yourself before the event but I don't think you should show them BEFORE the event.

AFTER the event, people can PM me with the symbols they saw in hyperspace, after which all people will reveal their glyphs.

This way we make it more of a scientific test because if you would see the glyphs beforehand it's possible your brain can make other hyperspace travelers up and we still don't know if hyperspace is real.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

thats' good in terms of being scientific, but how are we going to co-ordinate this? and like,
direct ourselves all to the same area?

I'm creating a subsite on the DMT-Nexus as we are speaking.
There you can find information about the event, join the event, upload your glyph, etc.

The area of gathering in hyperspace is another thing. I guess we also need to do a test on remote viewing then Pleased.
We all have to focus on a specific part on earth, does anyone know a good spot that all of us know or have heard about? Maybe the white house? Pleased

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Infundibulum
#22 Posted : 7/16/2008 7:38:01 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

white house sucks ass!Twisted Evil

Maybe Stonehenge?

Taj Mahal?

Cheops' Pyramid?

Nasca?

Any mayan pyramid?

Or even North / South pole?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

adrian89987
#23 Posted : 7/16/2008 8:38:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I like the North pole idea, was thinking the same thing.

The Traveler
#24 Posted : 7/16/2008 10:02:30 PM

"No, seriously"

I'm afraid the North Pole would be too large a place to meet don't you think?

I like the Stonehenge idea though.

obliguhl
#25 Posted : 7/16/2008 10:06:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What about taking this idea to other boards? edot, mycotopia, shroomery comes to mind.

The Traveler
#26 Posted : 7/16/2008 11:16:59 PM

"No, seriously"

obliguhl wrote:
What about taking this idea to other boards? edot, mycotopia, shroomery comes to mind.

We will as soon as the new subpage is up, expect this to be tomorrow or friday.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

idtravlr
#27 Posted : 7/17/2008 3:05:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:

The area of gathering in hyperspace is another thing. I guess we also need to do a test on remote viewing then Pleased.
We all have to focus on a specific part on earth, does anyone know a good spot that all of us know or have heard about? Maybe the white house? Pleased

Why limit ourselves to earth? The last place I like to be on the spice is Earth, and certainly not a dirty nasty place like The Whitehouse. Smile

In all honesty though I don't think we need to choose a place. I think there is a good chance we'll cross paths simply by entering hyperspace at the same time. I think that too much planning could possibly project anticipated results into the journey.

I do like the idea of glyphs, hand signals, or special words that can be traded with other travelers if / when they cross paths. I think these should be kept secret and to ourselves though, until we meet in hyperspace. If someone sends you a signal, or glyph, or word, etc., something very unique and specific, during The Journey, it can be discussed afterward, in post event reports.

Opinions?
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

idtravlr
#28 Posted : 7/17/2008 4:30:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
For DATE/TIME I love august 9th - 20:00 GMT

That's perfect for me!!
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

obliguhl
#29 Posted : 7/17/2008 7:27:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
We will as soon as the new subpage is up, expect this to be tomorrow or friday.

Great, I'm really looking foreward to this event even though I can't participate. This should be really, really interesting!

The Traveler
#30 Posted : 7/17/2008 8:07:55 AM

"No, seriously"

idtravlr wrote:
The Traveler wrote:

Why limit ourselves to earth? The last place I like to be on the spice is Earth, and certainly not a dirty nasty place like The Whitehouse. Smile

In all honesty though I don't think we need to choose a place. I think there is a good chance we'll cross paths simply by entering hyperspace at the same time. I think that too much planning could possibly project anticipated results into the journey.

I do like the idea of glyphs, hand signals, or special words that can be traded with other travelers if / when they cross paths. I think these should be kept secret and to ourselves though, until we meet in hyperspace. If someone sends you a signal, or glyph, or word, etc., something very unique and specific, during The Journey, it can be discussed afterward, in post event reports.

Opinions?

Since hyperspace is mindboglingly huge I thought it would be a good idea to have a common place that aint too large that everybody knows. I choose the white house simple because I like to bugger them, every other place is obviously a better choice. Pleased

I agree with the anticipated results, maybe other participants have also some thoughts on this?

obliguhl
#31 Posted : 7/17/2008 8:36:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it really possible to set the successfull intention of traveling to a certain place eg. the whitehouse ?

The Traveler
#32 Posted : 7/17/2008 10:31:46 AM

"No, seriously"

obliguhl wrote:
Is it really possible to set the successfull intention of traveling to a certain place eg. the whitehouse ?

I'm not sure, it's more that we all focus on the same thing that might attract us to the same place to meet eachother in hyperspace, at least that's the theory. It might also be true that hyperspace only excists in our imagination.

And maybe we don't need to meet somewhere at all and being in hyperspace is enough.

Attention All Shipping
#33 Posted : 7/17/2008 1:26:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

August 9th 20:00 GMT is good for me.
Wasn't too keen on the magic glyphs idea but I agree it could be a good test of remote viewing if each focuses on a glyph or symbol (or possibly an object as 3d may work better than 2d in hyperspace) and that we should keep these secret till after the big hyperspace jamboree.
I'm not too sure about focussing in on a particular place, whether this would work or we'd even be able to focus on it & the glyph at the same time (cross transference or confusion of the mental messages perhaps), I think just going to hyperspace with the intention of communicating with others would be sufficient.

adrian89987
#34 Posted : 7/17/2008 2:28:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hah, well the north pole, as in the actual very northest area isn't all THAT big.

Anyway what about near the flag on ze moon. Or a sacred made up temple in the jungle.

Observant
#35 Posted : 7/17/2008 5:54:17 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Hey Smile

Now this is really a nice one .

If you choose the August Full Moon for the Event
I would suggest to have a meeting in the Healing Area of the BOOM Festival in Idanha a Nova , Portugal.

Its a really visionary place there...

Maybe i could recruit some people for the idea and set up a Meditation Circle for some "Gravity" ...
There will be a lot of Hyperspace travellers at this place around august full moon Smile
I think all the other Entheogens are also being around at the place.
If you'd show up there will be beautiful Landscape , and really Nice Music which entrances a lot of good souls
... surely worth the trip Laughing Laughing

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Big Inhale
#36 Posted : 7/17/2008 6:58:05 PM

The Enlightend One

I have a feeling this will become annual
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

shoe
#37 Posted : 7/17/2008 8:12:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

associativum wrote:
Hey Smile

Now this is really a nice one .

If you choose the August Full Moon for the Event
I would suggest to have a meeting in the Healing Area of the BOOM Festival in Idanha a Nova , Portugal.

Its a really visionary place there...

Maybe i could recruit some people for the idea and set up a Meditation Circle for some "Gravity" ...
There will be a lot of Hyperspace travellers at this place around august full moon Smile
I think all the other Entheogens are also being around at the place.
If you'd show up there will be beautiful Landscape , and really Nice Music which entrances a lot of good souls
... surely worth the trip Laughing Laughing

Hey I was gonna play at boom festival! lol next year tho.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Dwhitty76
#38 Posted : 7/17/2008 11:08:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

where do i sign up?Smile
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

WSaged
#39 Posted : 7/18/2008 12:00:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
For DATE/TIME I love august 9th - 20:00 GMT

I think this is a great time too!!

Quote:
I think just going to hyperspace with the intention of communicating with others would be sufficient.

Gotta agree here as well!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

idtravlr
#40 Posted : 7/18/2008 4:06:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Attention All Shipping wrote:
August 9th 22:00 GMT is good for me.
Wasn't too keen on the magic glyphs idea but I agree it could be a good test of remote viewing if each focuses on a glyph or symbol (or possibly an object as 3d may work better than 2d in hyperspace) and that we should keep these secret till after the big hyperspace jamboree.
I'm not too sure about focussing in on a particular place, whether this would work or we'd even be able to focus on it & the glyph at the same time (cross transference or confusion of the mental messages perhaps), I think just going to hyperspace with the intention of communicating with others would be sufficient.

Couldn't agree with you more Attention All Shipping! My feelings exactly!

The Traveler and all others - It sounds to me that August 9th, 20:00 GMT generally works for everyone so far. Let's lock in that date!
The Traveler - Please start the world wide posting! Pleased
This is so effing cool! We are on the edge of potentially making history here folks! It's gonna be a wild ride... I hope... Smile

-Terence McKenna

PREV1234NEXT»