CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Changa: clarity on terminology Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 3/26/2010 4:39:15 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

It has come to my attention that there is some confusion when people talk about changa in regards to caapi leaf or enhanced leaf... or paudarco (technically bark but you know) or what have you...
So SWIm wants to try to inspire an attempt at creating clarity of communication so that folks are on the same page and people know what people mean when they are talking.
One of the things that made changa what it is. that made it dicernable from anything else is the addition of smokable caapi leaf mixed with spice. Enhanced leaf has been around since the 60s... its nothing new and i doubt that a new clever name was really needed to describe this... IMHO opinion the term changa emerged from something new... some thing noticeable and in need of a new name. For the sake of clarity it would be nice if people could work with that notion too.
Some people on the ayahausca forum suggested changaya... to describe caapi enhanced leaf... but SWIM thinks that this may be a bit silly. Though who knows maybe due to the lack of clarity on the terminology it might be easeir to call it that then to try to correct people who call enhanced leaf changa...
ultimately it would be nice to get every one on the same page and to spread the word on respective sites... what ever the consensus is...
my vote is that changa is enhanced caapi leaf with other admixtures...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 3/26/2010 4:40:55 AM

Yep this is all what I thought as well.

Ginkgo
#3 Posted : 3/26/2010 4:41:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I always thought of changa as caapi leaf with DMT, with or without any other herbs or substances. Is that wrong? I am using bufochanga and meochanga for caapi leaf with bufotenine or 5-MeO-DMT as well.

۩
#4 Posted : 3/26/2010 4:42:58 AM

Evening Glory wrote:
I always thought of changa as caapi leaf with DMT, with or without any other herbs or substances. Is that wrong?

Nope, this is Right !

ghostman
#5 Posted : 3/26/2010 8:32:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My Electric Sheep is enhanced leaf, that's clear as there is no Caapi in it at all, but what would you call for example Pau d'Arco enhanced with DMT and Caapi Vine Extract? My mate and I have named it Golden Temporal and classified it as Changahuasca (although he is using Caapi leaf instead of Caapi vine extract). I quite like Changaya.

I'm just interested, where would you place a blend like this that is enhanced with Caapi vine extract and DMT?

What about those who use a Vine saturated IPA or Acetone to then make enhanced leaf or bark?

Peace in mind, Love in heart

gammagore
#6 Posted : 3/26/2010 8:48:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks dorge.

Eluna
#7 Posted : 3/26/2010 9:27:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ive always considered changa to be

any smokeable plant material, enhanced with dmt and any/all of the following: harmine, tetrahydroharmine, and harmaline.

camakazi
#8 Posted : 3/26/2010 9:41:54 AM

RUN DMT

What would it be called if only the vine was used (powdered or shredded)?

Does anyone from the uk know of a good vendor that sells the leaf? Seems to be quite a tricky one to get hold of.
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

gammagore
#9 Posted : 3/26/2010 9:46:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess the spirit of caapi is still there sooooo.

Maya have caapi leaf and spiritgarden stock it aswell.

camakazi
#10 Posted : 3/26/2010 9:54:11 AM

RUN DMT

cheers man... I'll check them today when I'm stocking up on supplys Pleased
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

Big Inhale
#11 Posted : 3/26/2010 1:30:03 PM

The Enlightend One

I personally like the names like Electric sheep/ Aya android/ The Mekong. What is Pau and cappi vine called I think that needs a name.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

ghostman
#12 Posted : 3/26/2010 1:33:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big Inhale wrote:
I personally like the names like Electric sheep/ Aya android/ The Mekong. What is Pau and cappi vine called I think that needs a name.

Golden Temporal.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

Big Inhale
#13 Posted : 3/26/2010 2:08:22 PM

The Enlightend One

ghostman wrote:
Big Inhale wrote:

Golden Temporal.
Ah then Golden Temporal it is.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

mogascreeta
#14 Posted : 3/27/2010 1:14:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is Passionflower Leaf infused with spice considered changa?
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Ginkgo
#15 Posted : 3/27/2010 1:28:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No, only caapi leaves with DMT is changa. If you had caapi laves, passionflower leaves and DMT, it would be changa. That is my understanding of the term, at least.

mogascreeta
#16 Posted : 3/27/2010 2:22:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:
No, only caapi leaves with DMT is changa. If you had caapi laves, passionflower leaves and DMT, it would be changa. That is my understanding of the term, at least.

hmm okay. in that case i think tha dmt-enhanced-leaf needs a cooler name. not sure what it would be but it be nice to heve an easier and more discrete phrase to say
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

obliguhl
#17 Posted : 3/27/2010 3:06:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
ive always considered changa to be

any smokeable plant material, enhanced with dmt and any/all of the following: harmine, tetrahydroharmine, and harmaline.

..and harmalol. But that has also been my understanding.

Dimitrius
#18 Posted : 3/27/2010 3:26:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally consider something Changa if it has Caapi, in whatever form, as a strong and integral part of it's make-up/purpose.

Whether it be straight caapi leaf, caapi leaf/vine extract infused into caapi leaf and/or vine, caapi 20x from a vendor, freebased alkaloids from a caapi extract, and maybe even Caapi Copy.

The point is, Changa = Very present, Caapi guiding force....i.e., Caapi (whatever form it may take) in high, or at least significantly present, amounts.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Xt
#19 Posted : 3/27/2010 4:26:09 PM

Tell me if im wrong, but...

I thought changa was a herbal blend containing MAOI's from caapi or other, and freebase dmt.
I thought the herbal blend could be anything you want, no just caapi leaf.

I thought enhanced leaf was this without MAOI's.

Razz

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

۩
#20 Posted : 3/27/2010 8:10:04 PM

xtechre wrote:
Tell me if im wrong, but...

I thought changa was a herbal blend containing MAOI's from caapi or other, and freebase dmt.
I thought the herbal blend could be anything you want, no just caapi leaf.

I thought enhanced leaf was this without MAOI's.

Razz

IMHO, caapi is more than just harmalas. It is an actual plant spirit that manifests in ways you could never imagine Twisted Evil

12NEXT