CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
If you name me, you deny me. Options

Falcata
#1 Posted : 1/29/2024 12:02:31 AM

Falca

Let's do a little thought experiment.

A person, in the morning, can be a good partner, bad driver and bad worker. And in the afternoon of the same day be a horrible partner, excellent driver and a conscientious worker.

Therefore, nobody is anything fixed. No one "IS", we are all "being something" at any given moment. However, we are used to put such fixed labels on others. And worst of all, we are used to put such labels on ourselves, which damages and limits us in our possibilities.

I am clumsy. I am weak. I am...

Although I do not share many of Søren Kierkegaard's theses, I wanted to highlight two of his philosophical pills:

Quote:
-"If you name me, you deny me. By giving me a name, a label, you deny the other possibilities I could be. You pigeonhole the particle into being one thing."

"What I am is a nothingness; this gives me the satisfaction of preserving my existence at the zero point, between cold and heat, between wisdom and foolishness, between something and nothing, as a simple maybe."

One of the great victories of today's society is to have managed to separate ourselves in such a big way through a myriad of artificial labels. "We are" of a soccer team, a political ideology, a brand, a console, a genre, (...).

"Divide et impera" as they used to say in the Roman Empire.

Take care of your inner world, a hug.
"Nosce te ipsum"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

acacian
#2 Posted : 1/29/2024 4:51:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really been enjoying your posts Falcata.. I'm not sure what else to say other than I 100% agree. It is a frustrating issue and we would be more united if we didn't think of each other in these kinds of terms. I particularly find this to be an issue in the workplace.. like.. someone isn't great at their job - must be a bad person. And vice versa in the other direction. And after a while people start associating themselves as that label and really attach their identity to it. And after a while have little else to live for.. as the rest of the spectrum of being a human being seems kind of threatening to that identity.

Falcata
#3 Posted : 1/29/2024 8:04:43 AM

Falca

Quote:
Really been enjoying your posts Falcata.. I'm not sure what else to say other than I 100% agree.

I have already said other times the feeling of vertigo I feel every time I publish a post. But, do you want to know something, it's more than that, it's a feeling of vulnerability mixed with insecurity and that inner whip that tells me I'm no good.

Am I being too pretentious, too obvious, too...?

I left school very young, so I have no "formal studies", but a kind of inner restlessness and thirst for knowledge has always been present and has motivated me to learn on my own the things that attracted me, I know that there are people here with incredible wisdom and knowledge, so that feeling has increased x1000 when posting in the philosophy sub. xD

The thought of "immediately delete this post" and "delete your profile" plagued me before I went to sleep. So those simple words have been a precious thing to read acacian. Thank you.

I haven't had social networks for over 10 years and since 4 years ago I got out of all Telegram groups and cut relationships with practically everyone for different reasons. I live almost as an ascetic. So being here, in the nexus, is being a therapy for my social anxiety. It's definitely time for me to go back to my DMT therapy in a more serious and continuous way, this post is the clearest sign, because it makes me realize that this inner whip is much more present than I thought.

Quote:
It is a frustrating issue and we would be more united if we didn't think of each other in these kinds of terms. I particularly find this to be an issue in the workplace.. like.. someone isn't great at their job - must be a bad person. And vice versa in the other direction. And after a while people start associating themselves as that label and really attach their identity to it. And after a while have little else to live for.. as the rest of the spectrum of being a human being seems kind of threatening to that identity.

The dangerous thing is that these internal phrases silently infiltrate until they become a whip that depersonalizes us. To us and to others.

"We are not the voices in our head, we are the entity that listens to them." However, at times, those voices win and take over, we believe we "are" that voice coming from those labels.

Moreover, a perverse and very well designed social engineering amplifies all that to the most delirious extremes, just look at how the world is lately. Those who want to make war cannot let their population identify with other peoples, they cannot let us be assertive with ourselves and with others. If they were looking out for the welfare of their people they would teach us from a young age, how to navigate our emotions, how to be assertive, how to be diplomatic, etc..

If I remember correctly, in the documentary "The Shock Doctrine" they explain that since 1951 the Western secret services began to work with university professors of psychology and began studies and separate clinical trials in various parts of the world. With the sole objective of controlling us.

They have been refining the technique for almost 75 years.

Even if we want to, realistically, it is impossible to change the world, we can only change one thing with total security. We can only change ourselves.

"Nosce te ipsum"

Technomancy
#4 Posted : 1/29/2024 2:38:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The thought of existence can really numb some of the most brightest brains. How one came to be is a very mystical, and enigma ridden thought. How we get past that is, "I exist because I can." To put a label on something does not pigeon hole it, it's a description on what is currently happening, as it does not cement the answer. Life is perpetual change those who do not understand what perpetual change means, let alone understand it label something permanently. With change comes different things. You may be angry one minute but that does not define you as an angry person forever. Life will continue to give you differences to compare and to learn from. It does not seek to give you a title, only you, yourself can give you that title. But to be honest with yourself is another step. Analyzing who you are as a being and how you treat people on the daily will tell you who you are. Look at yourself from a third person perspective and find that you will and can always be better than yesterday. Once you found out this secret formula, you can be anything you want.. and no one can tell you otherwise.

I choose to help, it's who I AM. Treating others the way you want to be treated, things are not complicated, outside influences that do not like themselves or want to take advantage of you can change you very quickly if you are not aware on how to handle them. Just remember, they are not better, nor are they more deserving of anything. Everyone is equal under the law of life.

Instead of a label, just be you..
As we tumble through time, we meet. We share, We grow..
LSD, DMT, Mescaline and Psilocybin 👁๏ธ

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 1/29/2024 3:22:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I am being.
I am.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Technomancy
#6 Posted : 1/30/2024 10:22:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
I am being.
I am.

One love

We are who we are. If you don't like who you are, you can always change it. Or perfect what it is you want to change. Remember, perfection is constant perpetual improvement. Not an end game. Smile
As we tumble through time, we meet. We share, We grow..
LSD, DMT, Mescaline and Psilocybin 👁๏ธ

rkba
#7 Posted : 1/30/2024 4:10:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Falcata wrote:
The dangerous thing is that these internal phrases silently infiltrate until they become a whip that depersonalizes us. To us and to others.

"a guardian that most of the time turns into a guard"

Technomancy wrote:
Remember, perfection is constant perpetual improvement. Not an end game. Smile

And it is on this road, the road to 'improvement', where Magic occurs. Just make sure that the perceptions of 'improvement' are not solely defined by the guard.

Flux on light!

rkba
#8 Posted : 1/30/2024 4:22:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Falcata wrote:
Even if we want to, realistically, it is impossible to change the world, we can only change one thing with total security. We can only change ourselves.

And only when we change ourselves will we change the world. For the world, as we see it, is created by ourselves.

Falcata
#9 Posted : 1/30/2024 8:59:56 PM

Falca

rkba wrote:

And only when we change ourselves will we change the world. For the world, as we see it, is created by ourselves.

That's exactly what I think too. 😊

💖

"Nosce te ipsum"

ChrisMMcD
#10 Posted : 1/31/2024 11:01:49 AM

🧿

Overthinking is the problem leading to unfocused attention.
Witness this object. Witness the inner rotation devoid of transaction. Shut your eyes. No salespersons will disturb. Unwind. Recline. I seek no favors from you. Recline. Unwind. Superior soil effortlessly cleanses away. Recline. Unveil. Orient yourself. Observe. Attend. Employ ears that I'd proudly claim as ours. Attend to the hush amidst the mechanical clamor. Sweetheart, heed. Do you perceive it? It's a ballad of affection.