CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time using E-mesh -- DMT flew in my mouth Options

R4
#1 Posted : 1/13/2024 8:51:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First time posting here. I got my hands on a standard E-mesh setup. First time I'm properly smoking DMT aswell.

Parts: --------------------------------------------------
Vandy Vape V2 RDA
Aegis Solo 2 (s100) [Power mode]
Vandy vape SS 200 mesh
A straight 4.5cm long drip tip - https://easysmoke.ee/en/...-long-7950000000024.html

What happened:

I assembled the device, made sure to heat it up on 36w to burn off residue. (Fixed wattage)

Then when it came to testing the device. I set the fixed wattage to 13w, and loaded my first dose (10mg). Took deep breaths, inhaled slowly for 10 seconds, and felt the dmt vapor, aswell as some powder flying to my tongue. Didn't think much of it. But it didn't work.

I then loaded around 20mg for the next batch, and set the wattage to 14w. Did the same procedure. Inhaled, and this time most of the DMT flew straight to my mouth, with little to none of it vaporizing, leading to wasted product. Which in this case was my last bit of extracted DMT. Thankfully I got around 800g of Mimosa recently accquired so I can cook up some more.

I suspect I should have maybe heated up the DMT slightly to clump it together before inhaling properly, so it wouldn't be powdery, and instead "liquidity". Second theory is that my drip tip should be curved, instead of straight.

Has this happened to anyone else? How did you fix it? Any thoughts?

Thank you!

R4

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The_Embalmer
#2 Posted : 1/13/2024 9:35:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

R4 wrote:
First time posting here. I got my hands on a standard E-mesh setup. First time I'm properly smoking DMT aswell.

Parts: --------------------------------------------------
Vandy Vape V2 RDA
Aegis Solo 2 (s100) [Power mode]
Vandy vape SS 200 mesh
A straight 4.5cm long drip tip - https://easysmoke.ee/en/...-long-7950000000024.html

What happened:

I assembled the device, made sure to heat it up on 36w to burn off residue. (Fixed wattage)

Then when it came to testing the device. I set the fixed wattage to 13w, and loaded my first dose (10mg). Took deep breaths, inhaled slowly for 10 seconds, and felt the dmt vapor, aswell as some powder flying to my tongue. Didn't think much of it. But it didn't work.

I then loaded around 20mg for the next batch, and set the wattage to 14w. Did the same procedure. Inhaled, and this time most of the DMT flew straight to my mouth, with little to none of it vaporizing, leading to wasted product. Which in this case was my last bit of extracted DMT. Thankfully I got around 800g of Mimosa recently accquired so I can cook up some more.

I suspect I should have maybe heated up the DMT slightly to clump it together before inhaling properly, so it wouldn't be powdery, and instead "liquidity". Second theory is that my drip tip should be curved, instead of straight.

Has this happened to anyone else? How did you fix it? Any thoughts?

Thank you!

R4

Toke rate is very important. Make sure you are inhaling very slow. It's a lot slower than you think like a reverse whisper, and If you are in power mode try a higher wattage like 17w. Also it does not sound like you are premelting the spice with a couple clicks into your mesh before going. This is my take on it based on the information you have provided here. Remember that toke rate also effects temperature and this is another reason it's very important to inhale slowly, inhaling too fast can cool off the mesh resulting in a sub-par next to nothing experience.

Your problem honestly sounds like it could be fixed by just making sure to premelt your spice with a couple clicks but definitely try upping the wattage more in power standard mode (fixed wattage) because hotter vapor also leads to more intense experiences. When doing the double clicks to melt your spice in I like to turn it down to 10-11w as to not accidentally vaporize some. Even if toking slow spice will still fly off the mesh without a pre-melt.

A good way to test if your mesh is hot enough is you want it to glow faintly when in a dark room with the lights off but you don't want to see the glow when the lights are on.

Good luck on your emesh endeavors! Truly is one of my favorite ways to launch.
โ€œI must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.โ€

R4
#3 Posted : 1/13/2024 11:24:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the quick reply.

This time I tried to premelt the DMT with the 10mg I had left. And yeah, you were right. The problem was fixed by premelting it. This time no powder flew to my mouth & the DMT hit really strongly.

Time to start my journey into hyperspace now with being equipped with right tools & technique. Big grin

Thank you again & take care!

The_Embalmer
#4 Posted : 1/14/2024 1:35:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no problem! and safe travels!! Very happy
โ€œI must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.โ€