FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking ayahuasca brew residue? Options

psychonautt
#1 Posted : 1/10/2024 1:43:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all!

On this forum, I read the following recipe by ShamensStamen:

ShamensStamen wrote:
I just weigh out a dose of Mimosa root powder, put the powder in a jar, fill the jar up half way with room temp bottled water and put the lid on the jar, shake periodically throughout the day and let it sit over night. Next day filter the liquid through a coffee filter in a strainer, and let the liquid evaporate in a cake/pie pan in front of a fan which typically takes about a day or two. Afterwards i scrape up the residue, load it up into a few capsules, and take sometime after taking my Rue. Works like a charm. And the good thing about residue, is that there's no boiling, no need for acidity, but the thing that sucks is that it's more of a single dose thing whereas teas can be multiple doses, but if someone tries a multiple dose residue and can evenly divide the doses and things work well, be sure to lmk because that'll help me out a lot

20 grams of good Mimosa root is just too much, common/average dose of good root is 3 to 5 grams, 8 grams is a bit overkill ime/imo.

Sounds like a good technique and I aim to try it out.
However, I also wondered about the following: Could you smoke the residue that this technique leaves you with an have a DMT- or changa-like experience?

I would probably consume some harmala HCL or Syrian rue when doing this, as I have sensitive lungs and don't like the idea of having to smoke a lot in one go.

I intend to learn DMT extraction eventually, but at the moment I have too much going on in my life to really want to get into that. In the meantime, though, I would not mind smoking like this if it works and is not harmful to the body.

Thanks ahead!
“Joy at the smallest things comes to you only when you have accepted death. But if you look out greedily for all that you could still live, then nothing is great enough for your pleasure, and the smallest things that continue to surround you are no longer a joy” -C.G. Jung

"When in the body of a donkey, enjoy the taste of grass." -Tibetan Buddhist saying

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.