CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Have I jinxed it by saying it never loses its magic? Options

naepius
#1 Posted : 1/4/2024 3:47:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From back in 2011 all the way up until ten years later, I always thought a DMT trip would never turn out mostly mundane and specifically told tree mama so. Tree mama's a person, one who I've introduced to DMT, and so are the trees though they as yet care not for partaking. Please forgive me, for at times when I write with a confusing poetic ease.

From 2011 through to 2017 I smoalked A LOT at times - one could say I can be quite obsessive when it comes to breath-taking experiences, realizations, and states of being. I dabbled with crude freebase-dissolved-in-acidic brew pharmahuacsa to smoalk moar at the peak to reach deeper levels of breakthroughs on a couple of occasions in this time.

Then 2021 rolled around, and I'd become ingrained with a dissuasion from smoalking more on account of a collapsed lung. Not blaming the DMT use, just self-conscious enough to know a personal limitation when there ought be seen a reasonable one. My psychedelic-friendly friends managed to invite me camping in a way that got me to attend, and the enormously positive experience I had finally tripping around others and finally in the middle of an unfamiliar forest (with a similar crude pharmahuasca ROA) led me finally into the FASA salting realm.

Every other weekend, on average, I then hiked different areas with or without others on single or multiple dosages between 72 to 288mg of fumarate for about seventeen months straight until a day hit me when it, for all intents and purposes, lost nearly all its magic.

Lately, I dose between 150 to 225 of fumarate with a tried and true amount and timing of extracted rue and the open eye visuals are nearly completely absent, the onset is offset by 45 minutes to 2 hours later as usual, the peak comes and goes in almost a moment, and by and large the afterglow is meh.

Maybe it's knowing the wasted potential of the bag of yopo I've left on a back burner for too long. Maybe it's knowing for me that LSD+DMT is recipe for fine eye candy and Psilocin+DMT is recipe for time and recollection dilating. What could bufotenine as part of three make as a recipe? Maybe something unexpected, something as yet not seen?

Maybe you've been where I've yet to be and maybe we might sit and have a virtual tea.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 1/4/2024 4:09:40 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

naepius,

This is an interesting post and I am really looking forward to seeing other folks' responses.

It is difficult to say what is happening here.

One thing - I doubt adding or doing MORE drugs is the answer. In a way this post felt like an eerie windup for one of those future posts (what's the opposite of deja vu? Whatever it is I GOT IT with this post) where the person starts off with I took a big dose and nothing happened so I took more then everything happened and it was a very rough ride. These kinds of posts are frequently the beginning of the end for oral DMT use.

Just be careful when tickling the tail of the dragon because he breathes fire. It may be made out of love but it can truly scorch.

I would humbly like to suggest taking a step back and leaning into meditation practice. Let some time pass then come back to the work with ZERO expectations and being ready for literally anything.

I hope you find what you seek and stay safe doing it.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

PsyDuckmonkey
#3 Posted : 1/5/2024 12:35:52 PM

witch

If a drug stops giving me what I want from it, I see it as a clear sign to stop and take a break. (A 'break' in this context is measured in years. I'd say 9 months is about the minimum.)
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 1/5/2024 3:39:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

PsyDuckmonkey wrote:
If a drug stops giving me what I want from it, I see it as a clear sign to stop and take a break. (A 'break' in this context is measured in years. I'd say 9 months is about the minimum.)

Yep - see, there's this thing called integration. And this other thing called drug tolerance. Both include a significant time factor, indeed.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 1/7/2024 3:23:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Well, well, well, this is striking for me. Your experience is something that I fear and is part of my apprehension for doing it. If I'm deeply honest with myself, I have a deep deep desire to go the absolute distance with this substance, but am aware that we can acclimate to anything if we are engaged with it enough. And it's different for everything. Some things get old over a long period of time, some things get old rather quickly, and we can experience the same amount of enthusiasm in both instances. This fear has been an overall hinderance though I feel it comes from a good space and I can probably let loose a bit more, leaving the shallow waters (which have yet to get old or stale really) for a bit more depth.

I'll also echo what's already been stated; take a break. I take a break every few months, and the break can last anywhere from a week or two to a couple months. I find it helpful, and it's always a treasure to get back into the space, but one can learn more temperance over time.

Pandora wrote:
One thing - I doubt adding or doing MORE drugs is the answer. In a way this post felt like an eerie windup for one of those future posts (what's the opposite of deja vu? Whatever it is I GOT IT with this post) where the person starts off with I took a big dose and nothing happened so I took more then everything happened and it was a very rough ride. These kinds of posts are frequently the beginning of the end for oral DMT use.

Would the term 'foreshadowing' fit?

And yes, I've run into this a few times, with LSD, mushrooms, and DMT. It's the roughest with DMT. It still happens from time to time. Nature of the game, part of the territory.

One love,
Vm
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽