CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Few Trips and I have Questions Options

lunar-context
#1 Posted : 1/2/2024 7:51:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi. You are the only ones I have to talk to about this as no one I know in person has related experience with DMT. SWIM extracted DMT. I have journeyed 7 times so far using a good mg scale with e-mesh method. 2 things to know before reading these. I have trouble letting go, and every psychedelic I've taken last year showed me that nothing matters except that which I give meaning to.

The overwhelming theme is that my trips are short and I barely remember anything. Other peoples' experiences I read last >10 mins. The majority of mine are <5 mins before I'm back to reality with my eyes open. Then everything is back to normal in 8 mins with no OEV.

I don't really understand breakthrough too. I might have broken through with 25mg on the e-mesh, I just don't remember a lot of the journey. Can anyone shine light on this?

1. 7mg. I was sitting up and after setting the vape down I was thrown into a gym where I was another person and people around me that I didn't know. I slowly began to drop the floor and I heard someone say they're going to be ok. Might have also heard someone say they're not ready. I attribute this experience to being in the 'waiting room.'

2. 3 days later upped to 17mg. After setting vape down I was thrown into CEV with the entire room being an ever changing geometric pattern and colors (I honestly don't know if my eyes were open or closed). An entity was in my face telling me that nothing matters.

Now I started timing my journeys...

3. 4 days later I go back with 17mg. Total time: 4.5 mins Same geometric patterns in the rooms, but this time an entity was flying me into a ballroom. I felt that I could not lose focus on a box they were holding in front of me because I was afraid that the experience would end.

4. 1hr later. 22mg. All I remember is that I was floating with an entity in female form. She told me to open my eyes 3 mins in. I was then presented with intense OEV where I could vividly see shapes in thin air. I left this one feeling that I was no longer chasing anything. It was the most freeing one yet.

5. 20mg. 4 mins. I was emerged into a room with people accepting me. Almost like I was their puppy dog and they showed me unconditional love.

5. Same day. 20mg, 9 mins until all effects wore off. I was floating in space dancing with an entity in female form. She said I could move so I gave myself that freedom.

6. 26mg. This was the most intense. My timer from first inhale to eyes open was <7 mins. All I remember was being blasted into outer space with an entity taking me through hyperspace and showing me things. All I remember is that this felt like a long time.

7. 1hr later. 25mg. 4 mins. This was the most insane. Instantly eyes closed. The scene was a full sized rocket ship taking off. There was a teenage girl and an older man there. The girl was trying to help me by talking me onto the ship for travel. I couldn't let go.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DexterMTripp
#2 Posted : 1/11/2024 4:46:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Since I have no experience I can only tell you what I read from the book "the Spirit Module".

The doctor had decided to give one of the subjects .2mg per kg, and it seemed to have little effect. To his regret he tripled the dosage based on the subject's request to .6mg per kg. The subject went out of control. The subject was vomiting, hiding under the covers in the fetal position, trying to escape the bed, and they had to physically restrain him. He eventually came back down, and his first words were "On second thought...maybe somewhere between .2 and .6. So they landed on .4mg per kg, which is what he should have done to begin with. He learned from another doctor later that he also tried giving people too much and found that > .4 mg per kg the subjects didn't do well, often became ill, and forgot most of everything they experienced.

So if for instance you are a 91kg man (200 lbs US) that would be 91 * .4 = 36(ish) mg

Anyways, ultimately I don't know, but per the experiments from that book, that seemed to be where they landed on break-through dosages. Also keep in mind they were injecting it.

Hope that helps.
"You are what you seek" - Remi

Favorite trip tunes: Billie Eilish - No time to die | Hillsong United - Oceans | The Irrepressibles - In this shirt | Rhianne Music (YouTube Channel) - Somewhere only we know | Jessica Mazin - Never let me down again | Aquilo - Human | Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek