CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Telepathy or not? Options

Triptofaun
#1 Posted : 12/28/2023 8:59:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can Hyperspace be not only one for humans and different for monkey or different with peoples in two local rooms?
Because, if is not so, we can use telepaty.

But we more 200 years professional studying ayawasca and use smartfone...

May be DMT Space - it's some unique for some our SuperEgo?
Sexual energy is the only one energy that we have, said the Mexican shaman Don Juan Matus.

So why then we shoud waste it on procreation, when we can open an endless universe of incredible discoveries?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 12/28/2023 4:08:54 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Telepathy in hyperspace entities talk to me.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 12/29/2023 5:24:24 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The other day I dreamt I found €10. Turns out, a family member found €10 on the street while I was sleeping. Thumbs up
No DMT was harmed in the finding of this tenner (afaik). Not sure about the DMT/dreaming hypothesis - maybe it was endogenous Ξ²-carbolines.

I find telepathy easiest with members of my own family; it appears to be something to do with DNA, possibly the extensive repeat sequences which act as linear modulated aerials for microwave photon transmission - quantum wifi! Biophoton transmission is an entirely real phenomenon. The emotional charge of finding a useful amount of cash, along with our shared cognitive gestalts, seems to have made the accurate transmission of information more likely.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 12/29/2023 8:55:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally believe that we are constantly bombarded with information, and that probably way over 90% of that information is non-verbal.

Most of this information is filtered out of our counsciousness and temporarily stored somewhere.

But i think that sometimes we can access it, in a dream or a DMT induced state, or when it is accutely relevant to us somehow.

I've experienced telepathy on numerous occasions and i don't doubt that it exists. But i don't think the involvement of anything supernatural is absolutely required to explain it.

But even if supernatural powers where at play, the rules of the game of "life on planet earth" very consistently seem to be that of cold materialism. So even if supernatural phenomena exist, they at least tend to never reveal themselves directly and unambiguously as such. So then i think we could say that the supernatural, if it exists, always manages to hide itself behind things that we can explain within the realm of materialism.

seagull
#5 Posted : 1/1/2024 4:15:31 PM

Hello world!

The singularity says ''its difficult being a superimposed reality living in a 2D world''
The 2D ant says ''It's strange how the world i live in exists in 3d''
The 3D hooman mentions ''I had a dream where i was everywhere at once and superceeded time itself, how strange i live in this 4D world''
The 4D universe said '' I am everything that lives within me and know the future and the past, but what is beyond me can not be expressed for you to understand''

We are always connected
You&Iverse