CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Merry Holidays :) Options

CatsPawTea
#1 Posted : 12/25/2023 5:47:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Nexus! Since the chat is down... I'll throw this into Open Discussion Very happy

Happy holidays regardless of what you celebrate around this time! I haven't been here too long but I am very thankful that I found this place and met all of the wonderful people that vibe in this space.

Thank you so much to Traveler, the mods, and the senior members for keeping this place alive and well.

My new year's resolution is to smoalk more, have less opinions, and vibe all the time.

I hope that Saint Spice brings all ya'll the best that hyperspace has to offer Smile
CatsPawTea attached the following image(s):
77a61cd9-6a73-48c2-860a-64f99c8000b8.png (2,444kb) downloaded 31 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 12/25/2023 9:18:33 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Happy Holidays CatsPawTea! I hope 2024 really shines for you and yours. I am very glad you decided to join our found family. I love your reports and posts in the Forum and your presence in the chat is always fascinating , fun and sometimes downright enlightening.

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Hungary
#3 Posted : 12/25/2023 5:15:42 PM

*<___/=/___>*

Heppi hepiiiii for all of us !
Hungary attached the following image(s):
Screenshot_20231225_025941_Facebook.jpg (836kb) downloaded 15 time(s).
*If speculators are correct, and DMT is the drug that floods your brain when you die, then there’s a cosmic joke left out of most scripture. The joke is that at the end of the day, when it’s time to meet your maker, you’re your own St. Peter. The irony of life is that we qualify ourselves. The cosmic joke is there’s no bluffing your way past St. Peter, because you’re him.*