CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time DMT - Jester and something else Options

ankh2054
#1 Posted : 12/21/2023 9:57:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just did DMT for the first time last night with a friend. With our first two attempts things got interesting , but we didn't break through. Second time it felt like I was in a waiting room, but nothing more.

The final time I broke through and at first it was just to wild to even comprehend what was happening, the first thing I thought to myself was that I have gone too far, that this was it Big grin

I then saw a Jester of some sorts, which didn't look exactly friendly but also not evil. It scared me a bit, but not to the point of freaking out.

Then another entity which I could not see, was flying me around this room trying to show me everything in record time. I could not make sense of anything it was just too overwhelming. It then finally stopped in a room and kept changing the appearance of the room, trying to show me how amazing it could make it look. It was almost cartoonish.

I don't know whether I had my eyes open or closed during the first few minutes and although I remember still being me, by body was non existent.

I look forward to my next attempt and hopefully this time I won't feel so scared of the Jester.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 12/21/2023 1:47:20 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

ankh2054,

Welcome to the Nexus. Sounds like you had some very good and interesting experiences. Fear is often part of the price of buying the ticket (hopefully via self extraction) and taking the ride with DMT. Letting go and surrender in hyperspace are often firmly rewarded.

So, what type of device were you using? Did you burn the spice or vape it? Did it make a burning plastic smell (burn)?

The speed and intensity of DMT trips can be daunting. Harmalas can slow it down. In particular pre-dosing with an MAO inhibiting dose of oral harmalas then smoking the spice (vaporhuasca - a 15 to 60 minute trip) or eating the spice (pharmahuasca - a 2-6 hour trip). Things start so slow I often think it isn't working, but then they get up and running. The pace is slower and the trip is longer. My memory for the content is better too.

Thank you for sharing your experiences and signing up for membership. I'm glad you are here and hope to see you around in the future.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

scaredofthedark
#3 Posted : 12/21/2023 9:09:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ankh2054 wrote:
It then finally stopped in a room and kept changing the appearance of the room, trying to show me how amazing it could make it look. It was almost cartoonish.

Hmm, was it like the room you were in or a random one? And by cartoonish, was it like, comically distorted and in bright colors like some McDonalds Playplace type thing?

ankh2054
#4 Posted : 12/22/2023 9:31:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@pandora

I used a vape and it made a burnin plastic smell, I coughed after keeping it inhaled for about 10 seconds. I definitely want to try it again and will try my best to let go the time. It was just completely overwhelming for the the first time I think.

I think next time, Id like to set a clear intention and try and learn from others on how to navigate the space and be respectful whilst I'm there. I feel like I am playing with something I have a little understanding about.

How do you prepare for your trips?

I've had some intense mushroom trips, but the spice was a whole different story. Thanks for the tip around using a MAO inhibitor.

The room I was in reminded me of the room was actually in, but wasn't quite the same. It was a library of sorts ( the room I was in had books on my left) and by cartoonish, I mean the way the room transitioned between different looks, it was like the room was made out of tiles and they would fall over like dominos and then the room looked completely different. It made me think that my world was just my imagination.

scaredofthedark
#5 Posted : 12/24/2023 12:48:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds kind of like what happened with me. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be the waiting room or what. I don't think so, tbh, since it just seemed like the Jester was tormenting me for kicks. Interesting stuff.