DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSA DIMENSIONS, UNDERrated ,underestimated tool of limitlessness Options

Hungary
#1 Posted : 12/10/2023 4:50:53 PM

*<___/=/___>*

Pleased

So yeses! It IZ,no joke...
Here is a complex organic molecule we need to examine more dee0ly!
As my new favorite,I have special interest of the core of this subject. I wanna be the best user of this sacredness. And also wanna make sure I'm not the only one,I can tell about lativus....if I use the right explanation,haha
Anyway ,I lo9king for fello psychonautsto discover the opportunity of LSA galaxy.
*If speculators are correct, and DMT is the drug that floods your brain when you die, then there’s a cosmic joke left out of most scripture. The joke is that at the end of the day, when it’s time to meet your maker, you’re your own St. Peter. The irony of life is that we qualify ourselves. The cosmic joke is there’s no bluffing your way past St. Peter, because you’re him.*

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 12/10/2023 5:57:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSA is great substance. It's quite easy and enhances your feelings, but the plants containing it also contain toxins that give most people who try them unbearable nausea, not like the potentially healing purgative nausea of ayahuasca, but just feeling poisoned.

I have had success in washing morning glory seeds in naphta before consuming them and it seems to get rid most of the toxins. Haven't heard the call to take this plant for a while however.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Hungary
#3 Posted : 12/10/2023 10:39:40 PM

*<___/=/___>*

The key is extraction and even easier 3g rue tea 25min later just sublingual hbwr 40min,then swallowing, no any nausea of tox8ns ,Nadal, notin
Try and see!
Love all!
*If speculators are correct, and DMT is the drug that floods your brain when you die, then there’s a cosmic joke left out of most scripture. The joke is that at the end of the day, when it’s time to meet your maker, you’re your own St. Peter. The irony of life is that we qualify ourselves. The cosmic joke is there’s no bluffing your way past St. Peter, because you’re him.*

brokedownpalace10
#4 Posted : 12/11/2023 3:12:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:

I have had success in washing morning glory seeds in naphta before consuming them and it seems to get rid most of the toxins. Haven't heard the call to take this plant for a while however.

How, exactly, did you wash them?

Hungary
#5 Posted : 12/11/2023 5:00:51 PM

*<___/=/___>*

No man,no washing ! Only grinded fine,sublingual 40min with a lill lemon juice,then swallow... superb method!
9seeds s5art to be a bit scary some stage...maybe the ruetea is not goes gud with...who knows?
But the fact is ,took me out of my depressive stage,gave a lot of idea for my projects,solved everything in my head. Courage me up to further discovery's on the field 9f LSA ! Such a great medicine,and underrated pretty much,it's come up to shoulder to shoulder lsa*dmt fixing tools to me! This was hbwr,but now I'll turn to rivea corymbosa direction

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 12/11/2023 6:26:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

brokedownpalace10 wrote:
Tomtegubbe wrote:

Grinded, soaked in the naphta for 15 minutes while occasionally stirring, then discarded the naphta and careful left whatever naphta was in the seeds to evaporate.

The heat produced by grinding might destroy the LSA. Also light might destroy some potency of the seeds, so that is something to consider.

It would be worthwhile to try to soak the seeds in naphta without grinding, since the toxins are in the husk. Haven't tried that though, and am not sure how effective the seeds are if not grinded/crushed.

Not so much time / inspiration to guinea pig myself for experimentation for a while since my intention has been on the spiritual use of the plants 😀 LSA however can be great fun. LSD like headspace but more soft and mellow
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Hungary
#7 Posted : 12/11/2023 7:01:13 PM

*<___/=/___>*

Tomtegubbe wrote:
brokedownpalace10 wrote:
Tomtegubbe wrote:

Grinded, soaked in the naphta for 15 minutes while occasionally stirring, then discarded the naphta and careful left whatever naphta was in the seeds to evaporate.

The heat produced by grinding might destroy the LSA. Also light might destroy some potency of the seeds, so that is something to consider.

It would be worthwhile to try to soak the seeds in naphta without grinding, since the toxins are in the husk. Haven't tried that though, and am not sure how effective the seeds are if not grinded/crushed.

Not so much time / inspiration to guinea pig myself for experimentation for a while since my intention has been on the spiritual use of the plants 😀 LSA however can be great fun. LSD like headspace but more soft and mellow

Well,I try to avoid naphta.
Grinding and sun not effect at all on strength or toxins by my experiences.Few days ago I consumed grinded seeds from a plate I left out on the table and forgat...half year or so...
I like to be guinea pig ,and I'm.

CosmicLion
#8 Posted : 12/11/2023 8:50:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hungary wrote:
The key is extraction and even easier 3g rue tea 25min later just sublingual hbwr 40min,then swallowing, no any nausea of tox8ns

Grinding and sun not effect at all on strength or toxins by my experiences.Few days ago I consumed grinded seeds from a plate I left out on the table and forgat...half year or so...

Even if you are not personally getting nausea from this method... this isn't removing any of the concerning toxic poisons in the seeds that people are worried about...

I do believe there has been some work though on proper preparations or extractions though for preparing LSA from seeds, or just cleaning the seeds some of toxins...

If the toxins are not giving you nausea or other circulation or cardiac issues... maybe its not important for you to remove them... But if you are using it as a medicine, or wanting to use it more often as a medicine, it might be worth looking into these proper preparation or extraction methods just so you are not perpetually ingesting poison over time...

Thumbs up
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Hungary
#9 Posted : 12/12/2023 1:17:11 AM

*<___/=/___>*

CosmicLion wrote:
Hungary wrote:
The key is extraction and even easier 3g rue tea 25min later just sublingual hbwr 40min,then swallowing, no any nausea of tox8ns

Even if you are not personally getting nausea from this method... this isn't removing any of the concerning toxic poisons in the seeds that people are worried about...

I do believe there has been some work though on proper preparations or extractions though for preparing LSA from seeds, or just cleaning the seeds some of toxins...

If the toxins are not giving you nausea or other circulation or cardiac issues... maybe its not important for you to remove them... But if you are using it as a medicine, or wanting to use it more often as a medicine, it might be worth looking into these proper preparation or extraction methods just so you are not perpetually ingesting poison over time...

Thumbs up

Thank you Lion !
Well I can't find any records of toxic ,poisoning materials in these seeds. Maybe the lsa make some sort of side effects,or someone's sensitive for lsa itself. I dont know ,I can't see any toxic effect from my books,pdf and other sources of documents. I'm not stating there is non,but noone mentioned. If you know that pritical toxic element ,please let me know orgive me some link,or share here! Thanks a lot!
In my mind is the side effect of the lsa what make some people, vomiting,nausea, high blood pressure ,huge pupils,vascular effects. Most of the psychedelic produce these I guess. I use 10seeds,and I'm very happy with,only good experiences,with a little negative ,dark sides what is a bit can be annoying time to time,but that's all! Over my experiences I DONT RECOMMEND FOR ANYBODY! I just talking to the air,or out loud to myself ☺️
All the best!
💗

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 12/13/2023 12:04:39 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

fwiw, I only got the really psychedelic effects from HBWR after making myself vomit (the trip report of that is somewhere to be found on the forum). ofc, the nausea may have been down to the previous night's alcohol drinking, hard to say for definite though since I have not repeated this experiment nor will I be.

And Tomtegubbe was specifically talking about morning glory seeds, which are known to contain varying levels of purgative lipophilic substances in the seed coat, so either a naphtha pre-wash or a CWE is preferred for this plant.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Hungary
#11 Posted : 12/13/2023 4:13:15 PM

*<___/=/___>*

downwardsfromzero wrote:
fwiw, I only got the really psychedelic effects from HBWR after making myself vomit (the trip report of that is somewhere to be found on the forum). ofc, the nausea may have been down to the previous night's alcohol drinking, hard to say for definite though since I have not repeated this experiment nor will I be.

And Tomtegubbe was specifically talking about morning glory seeds, which are known to contain varying levels of purgative lipophilic substances in the seed coat, so either a naphtha pre-wash or a CWE is preferred for this plant.

Hey Downwf0!
I dont know how you did it or how potent those seeds were,but forme over 6seeds every time frenetic,astral projection, breakthrough ki d of out of body experiences. And what i realy prefer is the sort of effects, like in the Limitless,Bradley movie. Everything g got puzzled to a synchronised state of mental library ihave . State of art ahhahahaha,seriously!
What is a bit surprised me ,not many talk about these ki d of experiences. I feel like little bit like Dr.Hoffman or Istvan Szàra,Mckenna ,the astonishing experience ,wisdom and so on...
Can't talk,wright enough about it,and also feel greedy to keep inside till ppl get ready for... these are not big words into the wind wow something....its a magic... a magical state of consciousness
I looking for the best extraction teks to start my journey deep into the out of body experiences.
This is some kind 9f research plan of my next period I. This world ...let say til summer time.

A
Love you all!

Can't thank enough!!!
(Without you guys I'm lost in the pit of the miss leaded society)
Hungary attached the following image(s):
20231212_225936.jpg (1,088kb) downloaded 52 time(s).
20231213_164905.jpg (1,067kb) downloaded 53 time(s).

Hungary
#12 Posted : 12/13/2023 4:17:34 PM

*<___/=/___>*

Love Thumbs up
Love you all!

Can't thank enough!!!
(Without you guys I'm lost in the pit of the misleaded society)
Hungary attached the following image(s):
20231213_164905.jpg (1,067kb) downloaded 52 time(s).
20231213_160638.jpg (1,277kb) downloaded 55 time(s).

Hungary
#13 Posted : 12/13/2023 5:30:43 PM

*<___/=/___>*

Big grin Love Thumbs up