CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nonsense Options

UnSaNiTy
#1 Posted : 11/26/2023 4:48:54 PM

. * 🛸. * .🌙 * . * * * ☄️. * * . 🌍* . . * 💫 * . * . . *. ✨ * . * 🌑 . * ☄️ * . * 🌕 . * . * . * . *. * *

I enjoy nonsense. I enjoy the oddness of nonsense. I enjoy the absurd. DMT is nonsense and absurdity, one of the reasons that I like it. I have come out of an experience and just keep thinking 'What in the hell was that?! I often just laugh at the absurdity of what I had just experienced. I have laughed so hard that I had tears streaming down my face.

I am interested to see all the weird, odd, absurd, malarkey, twaddle, flapdoodle, fiddle-faddle, kookiness, shenanigans, silly, strange, off-the-wall, crazy, unique, phantasmagorical, confounding, preposterous, far-out, whacky, looney, ludicrous, peculiar, unusual, screwy, addlepated and all the other synonyms that I missed with an online search. Place them here please. Deposit your weirdness here so I may behold the awesomeness of the nonsense and absurd you have uncovered in your travels on this world. Let your inner weirdo out in here! The more absurd the better I say!

All hail the mighty Pughawk!

UnSaNiTy attached the following image(s):
pughawk.jpg (32kb) downloaded 92 time(s).
'There is an area of the mind that could be called unsane, beyond sanity, and yet not insane. Think of a circle with a fine split in it. At one end there's insanity. You go around the circle to sanity, and on the other end of the circle, close to insanity, but not insanity, is unsanity.' -Sidney Cohen

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 11/26/2023 6:48:31 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

This one had me literally helpless with mirth - I actually had to lie down on the floor, laughing so much that it hurt. It's had me start laughing again several days later just at the thought of it; best of all, I'm not 100% sure why. Plus, it's seasonal Confused

Seriously, Simon Jones is a hidden genius.

I was dropped on my head as a baby, though.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

UnSaNiTy
#3 Posted : 11/26/2023 8:19:59 PM

. * 🛸. * .🌙 * . * * * ☄️. * * . 🌍* . . * 💫 * . * . . *. ✨ * . * 🌑 . * ☄️ * . * 🌕 . * . * . * . *. * *

STEVE THE CRUSHER!!! Crocodile Dundee star Paul Hogan is still alive and kicking at 84 years old! Good on ya mate!

Birds with arms.

'There is an area of the mind that could be called unsane, beyond sanity, and yet not insane. Think of a circle with a fine split in it. At one end there's insanity. You go around the circle to sanity, and on the other end of the circle, close to insanity, but not insanity, is unsanity.' -Sidney Cohen

UnSaNiTy
#4 Posted : 11/30/2023 12:49:13 AM

Next
Very Odd and Funny B&W Photos That Cannot Be Explained (24).jpg (97kb) downloaded 57 time(s).

UnSaNiTy
#5 Posted : 11/30/2023 10:16:51 PM

As you get older, watch out for memory loss.
5aaa1cc0bcca8-funny-weird-wtf-stock-photos-9-5a391c55d7d59__700-839250349.jpg (301kb) downloaded 45 time(s).

Physics131
#6 Posted : 12/26/2023 3:50:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A nonsense joke i know since 8 years and i will never forget it.
This could be continued without limits.

Q: How do you put a giraffe into a fridge?
A: You open the door of the fridge, you take the giraffe, put the giraffe into the fridge then close the door of the fridge.

Q: How do you put a cow into the fridge?
A: You open the door of the fridge, take the giraffe out, take the cow, put into the fridge, close the door of the fridge.

Q: The lion king shouts and all animals are meeting the lion king. But which animal is missing?
A: The cow. Hes still in the fridge.

Q: I got you hopefully. And everything makes sense right? In fact it does not because a cow was never part of the movie the lion king.

Q: You are at a river and you want to pass it. Crocodiles are inside the river. How do you pass it?
A: You open the fridge and put the cow out. The crocodiles will prefer the cow.