CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Birthday Journey: Confronting Mortality Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 11/23/2023 6:04:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I was really hoping that I'd be able to get myself deeper for my birthday.

Gained some confidence with a deep experience several days ago.

The one several days ago happened after immediately waking up from a nap. I woke up, grabbed the changa bowl, stated my mantras, and just took a hit. I didn't think much about it.

This morning, I added the invocation and also turned on the light bar. I love the color purple on DMT.

The come up was intense this time. Granted I felt a little tense myself. But I was nevertheless determined, reminding myself of the following mantras throughout: Commit, surrender, let it go, be, unlock, transmute.

I found myself confronting my own death and mortality, but without any sense of finality to it, more so some mysterious continuation. The permanent ephemeral paradox. What's next is like life, and only brief in the context of infinity. But then becomes neither brief nor long. It's change. Always changing and in that way remaining unchanged...

There was this complex articulating apparatus before during this part of the experience and reflection. But otherwise, the visuals in this one were in the category of ineffable. It's hard to even remember this one. I just remember the unceasing intensity, and reflecting on how I was handling it.

Towards the end it became somatic, with discharges appearing as shaking, then tremors, then convulsing, accompanied by guttural alien utterances. It was heavy, breathing through it.

As for the utterances, this has been happening more lately. The feel automatic. The also feel externally introduced. Interesting to note.

Last thing to mention, the bowl of changa was the rest of a particular batch. I neglected to consider what this usually means; a more potent bowl. This has been my experience in the past when coming toward the end of a changa batch, as though the smaller matter has more DMT not only infused into it but also simply stuck to it.

Thank you for reading.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

CosmicLion
#2 Posted : 11/23/2023 6:29:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great dedication and discipline, keeping the DMT momentum going with the bravery and courage to confront it yet again! Nice report!

Happy Birthday! You are truly a hero and inspiration to all of us here... Leading by example Smile

Thumbs up

-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 11/23/2023 6:47:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:
Great dedication and discipline, keeping the DMT momentum going with the bravery and courage to confront it yet again! Nice report!

Happy Birthday! You are truly a hero and inspiration to all of us here... Leading by example Smile

Thumbs up

I can only add that i 100% agree with CL here. Love Happy birthday void!!!

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 11/24/2023 12:15:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:

Thumbs up

Dragonrider wrote:
I can only add that i 100% agree with CL here. Love Happy birthday void!!!

You both are too kind Love Thank you. I'm also thankful to have relationships and to have the privilege of knowing you.

And always trying to grow and push forward. I'm stubborn. I just try to be so in productive ways Laughing

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

CatsPawTea
#5 Posted : 11/24/2023 1:13:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

I found myself confronting my own death and mortality, but without any sense of finality to it, more so some mysterious continuation. The permanent ephemeral paradox. What's next is like life, and only brief in the context of infinity. But then becomes neither brief nor long. It's change. Always changing and in that way remaining unchanged...

There was this complex articulating apparatus before during this part of the experience and reflection. But otherwise, the visuals in this one were in the category of ineffable. It's hard to even remember this one. I just remember the unceasing intensity, and reflecting on how I was handling it.

Towards the end it became somatic, with discharges appearing as shaking, then tremors, then convulsing, accompanied by guttural alien utterances. It was heavy, breathing through it.

This sounds like a riveting way to approach your birthday experience! Happy Birthday Very happy

P.S. Upon reading this I turned to my partner and said "these spice wizards built different, what a meaningful birthday experience".

Kobranek
#6 Posted : 11/24/2023 1:37:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy belated birthday Void! Hope you had a good one. Like to echo what others have said and to keep the good work up.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 11/25/2023 12:11:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CatsPawTea wrote:
This sounds like a riveting way to approach your birthday experience! Happy Birthday Very happy

P.S. Upon reading this I turned to my partner and said "these spice wizards built different, what a meaningful birthday experience".

Hahahaha Thank you so much Very happy

Out of curiosity, how did your partner respond?

Kobranek wrote:
Happy belated birthday Void! Hope you had a good one. Like to echo what others have said and to keep the good work up.

Thank you so so much, my friend. Always doing my best, or trying to at least Love

One love

CatsPawTea
#8 Posted : 11/25/2023 12:19:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

She laughed and only half reacted... I've been info dumping on her for at least a week about the nexus lol

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 11/26/2023 2:08:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CatsPawTea wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

She laughed and only half reacted... I've been info dumping on her for at least a week about the nexus lol

I've been here a while and still bug people by talking about this place Laughing

One love

Pandora
#10 Posted : 12/3/2023 4:35:57 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Great way to celebrate a birthday. I do hope it was a good one.

This is a beautiful and beautifully written report. I really enjoyed it.

Near the end I found myself wondering, "Have you ever set a recorder going for your DMT sessions?" I ask because I am thinking about the utterances. Have you listened to them sober?

I really do feel DMT is good practice for death. Your words on the topic were elegant. I really enjoyed this.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 12/6/2023 12:56:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Great way to celebrate a birthday. I do hope it was a good one.

This is a beautiful and beautifully written report. I really enjoyed it.

Near the end I found myself wondering, "Have you ever set a recorder going for your DMT sessions?" I ask because I am thinking about the utterances. Have you listened to them sober?

I really do feel DMT is good practice for death. Your words on the topic were elegant. I really enjoyed this.

It was actually rather chill and relaxing because it was also on Thanksgiving this year.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. On the idea of recording the event, I find that to be a novel idea, and something I may implement in the future. However I'd not be surprised it for some reason it never happens while the recorder is on. If it is a phenomenon that arises from an external entity or source, we know how they can be and I could see them either playing a trick or having a preference against being recorded.

I often feel this way too. It's like a die a little bit every time and what's left is a better version of me...

I'm glad you enjoyed and that it spoke to you Love

One love