Triptofaun
#1 Posted : 11/21/2023 10:43:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: 1 light LSD blotter and normal tranculity mind
(physical condition) Set: good
Setting (location): Epicentr of Russian's Hyperspace
time of day: 3 AM (03:00)
recent drug use: from 2003 full spectrum (I have ethnobotany shop more than 20 years)
last meal: (enzymes, 1000 VitC, Mg-K-Ca, water and protein shake 40g/cup)

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (107)
known sensitivities:
25 years from salfmade jim-jam to the white cristal

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Clear White Cristal cub forms
Dose(s): from 40mg first time, then 50mg more after 20 mins and...I dont remember... to 100Mg
Method of administration: (vaporized e-mesh)

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=3:00 , 3:20, 3:40... to 5AM my last hit
Duration: (20min*5-6 times)
First effects: 5-6 sec after hit

[b]Intensity (overall)
: (4 = "Extremely."Pleased - very hard to kip it inside lungs

In last year my DMT trips has a many music and different acoustic effects. One week ago I make a big hit about 100mg thought electric steel mash wape and it's was a very powerful adventure.
Two 👽aliens were asking each other about my doze - they are some afraid about it... Heheh...
I dissolved into a large fractal structure, like a phosphorus fractal whale, and we breathed together very deeply and for a long time...
I admired the beauty of endless hyperspace space and the swimming whales nearby. All the whales became phosphorescent and mystical patterns rotated on their fins.

The aliens said that they were keeping order in the Waiting Room and that this was their territory. They don’t like that wars have started and they will impose sanctions to prevent people from entering their Waiting Room.
They also said that each person can independently create his own waiting room and travel from it if he wants.

But before I ate one light LSD blotter.)))

It was a very deep and beautiful adventure in my life without "abstract questions" and some fractal trash.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/shorts/why_-Jf4ZQA?feature=share[/YOUTUBE]
Sexual energy is the only one energy that we have, said the Mexican shaman Don Juan Matus.

So why then we shoud waste it on procreation, when we can open an endless universe of incredible discoveries?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.