CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaporhuasca Party Tour of Hyperspace Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 11/6/2023 10:03:18 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Daylight savings is in effect so I have taken my time this morning getting chores done, eating breakfast, taking care of Nemo.

I have measured out 100 mgs of freebase harmalas. I have 10 mgs DMT in the GVG and another 12 in the scale. We shall see what there is to see.

So, 35 mins after eating the MAOI I am not feeling anything noticeable. I may have underdosed. I will still smoalk the DMT. Next time I will try 125 mgs of harmalas.

10 mgs. DMT.

I’m nervous. When I did the 150 mgs harmala trip and felt full inhibition it crushed the nervousness.

After laying quietly and meditating a bit I realized I did feel a bit tripped out so I’m getting something from the harmalas after 45-50 minutes.

I returned after 14 mins and was still feeling very intoxicated.

It opened dark, murky and difficult, like a harsh life review, complete with pop up faces. The dark room or space was tight and murky. It felt kind of like an organic patch work and each patch section had information, content about my life and history. Though it felt harsh, it was over pretty quickly without much in the way of specificity.

Then a tunnel or vagina kind of opened up in a nearby corner and I willed myself towards it. My movement was very slow but AGAIN I missed it and was kind of sloughed off towards the right side.

On the right side of the tunnel I realized I was no longer in the dark room but a more opened up kind of space. I encountered/was in front of three machine like very white boxes with alien protuberances that were clearly powering the scene forming above and around me.

The scene was a bizarre vision of animal or pet heaven filled with flying super happy animals. They were above me in a blue, cloud filled sky and were flying around in a giant circle. It was a ridiculous and child like vision.

I had recently used an AI art generator to yield an image of Cat Heaven so perhaps that filtered into my vision..

This was kind of fun but I again got kind of sloughed off to another side room/space and vibbed and partied in a dark room that was filled with points of colorful light. The lights were small but they decorated the dark space like Christmas lights. The space or room was filled with these gorgeous blue/green spirals or helixes with lots of thin, snake like marquis moving around in time to the music. The helixes were very 3D with each part of the spiral forming a kind of angled and distorted plate like shape that then angled down to start the spiral of the next part of the helix. The helixes felt animated or alive and they were partying or in (LOL) a helix rave. They spun and the snake like marquis moved around them in time to the music.

Throughout the trip was a palpable sense of deja vu. Even though all of these scenes were novel and alien I had the strong sense I had been precisely there in some non-remembered then.

Again, I found myself moving with a lot of colorful and moving, flashing strips of light towards a new more open space. This was a weird well lit field that led to white boxcars covered in just unreadable moving marquis. Just unreadable - meaning I really tried to focus and could almost get a word but not quite.

Then I wound up floating above in a weird almost cartoon like scene filled with vaguely crocodile like entities, everything colored in tones of red, orange and yellow. They were all interacting in bright colors in what appeared to be a scene from a 1950’s TV show. They had weird looking, almost hammerhead shark type heads, tapering down into a body with extremely thin limbs and other features. The flat torsos had crocodile pattering around them. They were moving and dancing around tables and the motif and style of decor was bright 1950’s. I had no interactions with these happy beings.

Eventually I travelled elsewhere and wound up in front of two very complex, very alien looking cube entities. These cubes were gigantic, filling my field of view, one on the right side and one on the left. They were slightly tilted towards each other such that their lower corners/vertices met. The giant cubes were sand brown colored and bejeweled/bedazzled in bright blinking, very colorful, electronic lights. Where they met at the vertices was some sort of hyperspatial synaesthetic information exchange and it was manifesting visually as the most amazing and colorful, spinning, impossible to describe (hyperspatial) geometry. It looked fantastic.

Beyond that I don’t remember much. The visions were breaking down into random hallucinations.

A couple times throughout the experience I did a kind of mental check in, mostly to try to gauge timing. I would check in with my body and find it feeling very heavy, very intoxicated and feeling like it was maybe broken into a few pieces. This yielded a kind of, “Nope, just let it go,” kind of thinking and soon I was back in the trip and the broken up body was forgotten.

When my eyes opened I felt profoundly intoxicated but my body was whole/complete. I was filled with tryptamine yawns and tears and my cat Nefer had copped a contact high and was super cuddly.

I could feel that full MAOI inhibition was now upon me but when I thought about loading and smoalking that 12 mgs I had pre-prepared I had an odd and VERY strong premonition (I don’t get many of these so I felt it should be attended to) that if I dared do that I would get my rear handed to me. So, I decided to call it a day with the DMT.

It took a few more hours to approach baseline but this was really a lot better than the 150 mgs harmala experience where I was messed up all day and hung over the next. Clearly 100 mgs is my sweet spot for vaporhuasca.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pantostao
#2 Posted : 11/7/2023 5:55:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoy a lot your colourful descriptions. You seem to remember a lot of the trip! I've always thought that MAOI+DMT trips are easier to remember than pure DMT ones, but, even then, you seem to remember a lot of it, and your descriptions are very good Smile