CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
4D audio, yes we deliver that Options

NamRa
#1 Posted : 10/11/2023 12:08:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my latest session, I added my headphones to it.

Just before taking off my latest favorite track was on cue.
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now (Carlos Gatto remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFqyDC2vxw

Right on the take of "I am the sun" Big grin

And yes. my audio input was appreciated in hyperspace.
I received a 4D hyperspace audio remix with HD visions included.
It was absolutely an audio marvel!

The sound got chopped up and spread over never-heard-before dimensions. It also felt like hyperspace responded with.
Hello we have this dude who is on headphones, please look for the audio guy and deliver him a session Big grin

After the highly detailed part, I was able to return to a"normal" audio experience but was able to see the music in hyperspace. Incredible!

I am open to all experiences but I have to say I was quite surprised that it's possible that my normal bodily audio input got overridden by DMT and absolutely added a new dimension to my experience.

If anyone else familiar with hyperspace audio modulation?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

bIRD_
#2 Posted : 10/11/2023 1:23:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome! I've been there too. The music slowly but surely merges completely with the trip and it gets unrecognizable if you still hear the music or just the trip Razz

I really enjoyed listening to Shpongle - Dorcet Perception while blasting off. That becomes a fantastic spectacle.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 10/11/2023 9:36:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It's "I'm the son and heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar/...of nothing in particular" rather than the homophones "sun" and "air" and, yes, it took me years to realise this Big grin
I've had some astonishing audio experences with some stiff doses of psychedelics through the years (albeit not with DMT AFAIR) so I can quite relate. The Psychopod "Headlines" EP while on acid was bizarre and inexplicable, with time flowing in multiple directions at once...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli