CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My believes and disbelieves Options

Physics131
#1 Posted : 10/4/2023 11:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, I want to share my believes and disbelieves with you.

Before you continue reading, I want to warn you about my critical thinking.
If you dont want your reality or view of everything be shattered then this post might not be something for you!
This are all my personal opinions!

There are so many theories, unities, dissension, religions which all leaving behind a lot room for spekulation, believes and disbelievs.

My mother was alwasy very devout. My dad was totally incredulous.
I spent half of my life as an atheist.
But it was funny that I always started to pray during hard times.
That is kind of contradictory and sad imo.

The many times i prayed led me to overthing everything from different angles.
Do I believe in "god" currently?
The answer is yes BUT I dont believe in any interpretations of all the man written religions.

In my opinion religion as it is known today was required and part of our evolution, society, structure, infrastructure, system and control.
Words combined intellectually with a deeper meaning can be very powerful but also very harmful.

I am not saying that religions and believes are bad.
As long as they help someone in their life and do not cause harm for anyone then it is an important tool.

I always like to hear about different religions and take over some concepts.
Specially when it can be helpful for me and my surrounding.
Often they require some adaption.

IMO doing the right things but not believeing in god is better then doing bad things and go to the church weekly, or pray to allah n times a day or going to a synagogue, or ...
So many people harm and pray for forgiveness but continue without changing.
Thats logically irritating for me.

We are just an unimportant peace of stardust in the endless void of the universe.
Thinking that we are the one and only is just unrealistic.
IMO life can be present everywhere in the universe if the prerequisites are there.
And life can be anything which dosnt have to be intelligent.

What I believe in is a "god" who has no name.
And the only reason I do so is the question "where does everything come from".
It is NOT the question about the existance of earth.
It is the question about the existance of matter which matters for me.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Nydex
#2 Posted : 10/5/2023 12:53:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing this with us. Please don't take this the wrong way, but your thread is kind of all over the place. It jumps from one topic to another without any liaison between them, and feels chaotic to read.

This is further compounded by the vaguely threatening opening part of your post:
Quote:
If you dont want your reality or view of everything be shattered then this post might not be something for you!

In any case, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that your god is nameless, that you spent half your life being a pseudo-atheist, and that we're not the only intelligent species in the universe.

If that's the case, then I tend to agree. I too have caught myself seeking relief in some nameless, omnipotent entity's potential affliction with my predicament. Whether that makes sense or is just a hopeless outreach based on my own inability to accept reality as it is and deal with the emotions it causes in me, is another topic entirely.

But there's no doubt in my mind we're not the only intelligent species alive right now. The Fermi paradox explores that idea at great length, and there are many theories as to why we don't see signs of other intelligent life. I personally don't subscribe to the idea explored in sci-fi books like the Revelation Space saga by Alastair Reynolds, which depicts a highly intelligent silicon-based lifeform whose sole purpose is exterminating life that becomes too intelligent for its own (and that of the rest of the universe) good. While it is a fascinating idea that makes for outstanding sci-fi, it just seems too...unrealistic. But then again, what is reality, huh? Smile
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 10/5/2023 7:56:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

This is my monkey wrench. Particularly posts 7, 10, 16, and 34 on Twisted Evil

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Physics131
#4 Posted : 10/6/2023 3:33:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Nydex, ty for your response and I appretiate your honesty Smile.

Quote:
This is further compounded by the vaguely threatening opening part of your post:

My intention was not to threaten.
I belive some points in the post can also be viewed as offending which is also not intended.
Just wanted to raise awareness.
I am sorry about causing a chaotic reading experience.
At least theres some room for improvement for me Smile

Quote:
In any case, if I'm understanding you correctly

Yes thats it actually.

Quote:
I personally don't subscribe to the idea explored in sci-fi books like the Revelation Space saga by Alastair Reynolds, which depicts a highly intelligent silicon-based lifeform whose sole purpose is exterminating life that becomes too intelligent for its own (and that of the rest of the universe) good.

There is already life in the endless universe.
We are living on earth which is actually a fact that life in the universe can exist.
Which leads me to the theory that life can exist anywhere in the universe.
How advanced a species is just depends on time and evolution.
From there all the possible results are endless in the endless universe.
I also dont subscribe to the scifi based lifeform invading everything.
But with endless possibilities in probably endless space and time, I can not tell it being impossible.

Then, what is the difinition of life?
Does life have to be intelligent?
Can bacteria be counted as life?

Quote:
But then again, what is reality, huh?

Thats an interesting question.
I haven't thought about it long enough and this opens so many more questions for me:
1. What is the definition for reality?
2. Is a reality a product of the mind?
3. Do different minds/people have a different reality?
4. While thinking about it, it would make sense to distinguish physical with psychological reality.
Physical reality in terms of multiverse. Psychological reality in terms of view of the physical
reality.

But all of this would probably fit better here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=11579

Physics131
#5 Posted : 10/6/2023 4:31:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

Thats an interesting topic containing high quality paper content imo.
Thank you for sharing.
I skimmed through the #7 post.
Will love to reply on it after some analysis.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 10/7/2023 11:51:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Physics131 wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

Thats an interesting topic containing high quality paper content imo.
Thank you for sharing.
I skimmed through the #7 post.
Will love to reply on it after some analysis.

Why,thank you Smile

I hope it's something that can be a tool as you find and structure your beliefs. Beliefs are sticky things Twisted Evil

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽