CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Deus Ex Machina Options

Palmer Eldritch
#1 Posted : 9/19/2023 1:22:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First time smoking that sweet changa, and it was a lovely ride. Lots of healing energy, lots of playful energy, and lots of crazy spiritual energy.

There were two really cool experiences I would like to share from this journey.

First, I saw myself as a "straw dog" (see Tao Te Ching below). The visualization of this was incredible. I became detached from myself while still fully in my body, but everything about me was hollow. I was empty, devoid of all attachment, a straw dog being pushed by the natural forces of the world. A pure vessel to enact the will of the universe. Every thought, every emotion, every action. Like inverse ego death, where the ego was killed long ago, burned, ashes tossed to the wind. Now, with complete nonattachment, the ego becomes the will of the universe.

Second, I saw myself as Krishna in chapter 11 of the Bhagavad Gita, when he reveals his true nature to Arjuna. Like I actually saw the whole infinite universe unfolding from my being, scrolling and expanding, contracting to a single point. And the Truth in between it all...

Bhagavad Gita wrote:
Having spoken these words, Krishna, the master of yoga, revealed to Arjuna his most exalted lordly form.

He appeared with an infinite number of faces, ornamented by heavenly jewels, displaying unending miracles and the countless weapons of his power. Clothed in celestial garments and covered with garlands, sweet-smelling with heavenly fragrances, he showed himself as the infinite Lord, the source of all wonders, whose face is everywhere.

If a thousand suns were to rise in the heavens at the same time, the blaze of their light would resemble the splendor of that supreme spirit.

There, within the body of the God of gods, Arjuna saw all the manifold forms of the universe united as one. Filled with amazement, his hair standing on end in ecstasy, he bowed before the Lord with joined palms and spoke these words.

[Arjuna]
O Lord, I see within your body all the gods and every kind of living creature. I see Brahma, the Creator, seated on a lotus; I see ancient sages and the celestial serpents.

I see infinite mouths and arms, stomachs and eyes, and you are embodied in every form. I see you everywhere, without beginning, middle, or end. You are the Lord of all creation, and the cosmos is your body.

You wear a crown and carry a mace and discus; your radiance is blinding and immeasurable. I see you, who are so difficult to behold, shining like a fiery sun blazing in every direction.

You are the supreme, changeless Reality, the one thing to be known. You are the refuge of all creation, the immortal spirit, the eternal guardian of eternal dharma.

You are without beginning, middle, or end; you touch everything with your infinite power. The sun and moon are your eyes, and your mouth is fire; your radiance warms the cosmos.

O Lord, your presence fills the heavens and the earth and reaches in every direction. I see the three worlds trembling before this vision of your wonderful and terrible form.

The gods enter your being, some calling out and greeting you in fear. Great saints sing your glory, praying, "May all be well!"

The multitudes of gods, demigods, and demons are all overwhelmed by the sight of you. O mighty Lord, at the sight of your myriad eyes and mouths, arms and legs, stomachs and fearful teeth, I and the entire universe shake in terror.

O Vishnu, I can see your eyes shining; with open mouth, you glitter in an array of colors, and your body touches the sky. I look at your and my heart trembles; I have lost all courage and all peace of mind.

When I see your mouths with their fearful teeth, mouths burning like the fires at the end of time, I forget where I am and I have no place to go. O Lord, you are the support of the universe; have mercy on me!

I see all the sons of Dhritarashtra; I see Bhishma, Drona, and Karna; I see our warriors and all the kings who are here to fight. All are rushing into your awful jaws; I see some of them crushed by your teeth. As rivers flow into the ocean, all the warriors of this world are passing into your fiery jaws; all creatures rush to their destruction like moths into a flame.

You lap the worlds into your burning mouths and swallow them. Filled with your terrible radiance, O Vishnu, the whole of creation bursts into flames.

Tell me who you are, O Lord of terrible form. I bow before you; have mercy! I want to know who you are, you who existed before all creation. Your nature and workings confound me.

[Krishna]
I am time, the destroyer of all; I have come to consume the world. Even without your participation, all the warrior gathered here will die.

Therefore arise, Arjuna; conquer your enemies and enjoy the glory of sovereignty. I have already slain all these warriors; you will only be my instrument.

Bhishma, Drona, Jayadratha, Karna, and many others are already slain. Kill those whom I have killed. Do not hesitate. Fight in this battle and you will conquer your enemies.

Tao Te Ching wrote:
Heaven and Earth are impartial;
they treat all of creation as straw dogs.
The sage doesn’t take sides;
she treats everyone like a straw dog.

The space between Heaven and Earth is like a bellows;
it is empty, yet has not lost its power.
The more it is used, the more it produces;
the more you talk of it, the less you comprehend.

It is better not to speak of things you do not understand.
All posts are written from the perspective of Palmer Eldritch, the subject of Philip K Dick's 1965 novel, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite phi revolving around infinite parallels, Fractals of infinite reality, Each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel! Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

"You gotta chill, man!"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 9/19/2023 3:09:44 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Sooooo, yeah... that's wut that does. Wink

Thanks for sharing my friend, Quite a powerful first experience!

Welcome to the changa tribe. Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca