CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Be careful with harmalas and cannabis combo, experience report Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 9/9/2023 12:43:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday I had an interesting experience.

I cooked 3 grams of rue, and drank it. Not much happened.

I assumed it was safe enough to take my cannabis tincture 4 hours later (I am a patient).

What happened was not expected.

I took my usual dose which is not overly high and usually the timeline is

+20 min onset
+50 peak
+2:00 offset
Total 3-6 hours.

Harmalas made it
+10 onset
+30 peak
+6:00 (?) offset
Total 10h

Later I assumed it was ok to repeat the tincture, since it has been such a long time to catch up some sleep.

Surprise surprise I woke up high, and it lasted an additional 2-3 hours.

The overall intensity was not overwhelming, the harmalas even took some edge of the usual "paranoia" and turned it into zone-in zone-out kind of state. Some potantiation happened but not that much. Could have been much worse.

Moral of the story, this can be done on a free day, however if you need to plan your buzz accordingly to your busy schedule, the duration might be too long to fit into day to day busy lifestyle.

It was fun, but for convenience sake I wouldn't repeat it, after a while the cannabis is not pleasant anymore but you are just waiting out the effects so you (finally) get some mental clarity again.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 9/9/2023 1:25:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thanks for sharing. I have a moderate amount of experience with this combo. Have you already done a fair amount of work with harmalas? Sometimes it can take some getting used to, especially in conjunction with cannabis.

I'm assuming you ate your cannabis? Have you tried smoking cannabis while taking rue? Have you tried smoking rue extract with harmalas?

AwesomeUsername wrote:
The overall intensity was not overwhelming, the harmalas even took some edge of the usual "paranoia" and turned it into zone-in zone-out kind of state. Some potantiation happened but not that much. Could have been much worse.

This is why I tend to use such a combination for meditation. It can actually translate benefits to sober meditations.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

RhythmSpring
#3 Posted : 9/9/2023 4:08:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love this combo. There's so much body pleasure and pleasure with life in general.

Very relaxing.

Definitely a nighttime thing, when you don't have to be "on" for anything.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken