CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Might of Needed More Options

Technomancy
#1 Posted : 8/15/2023 1:55:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I tried microdosing for the first time and I was not that surprised. I did get brighter colors and a very small shift in thinking but really nothing. You would not notice if someone sneaked it in your system without you knowing. But...

As I'm getting ready to drink my lemon tek tea out of my ceremonial tea cup, my wife is on the couch watching tv. She has never done shrooms to the point of visuals and to shift thinking, she's only tried once with no effect. So I went with a micro to see how these would affect me. So, down the hatch they went...

I took a shower immediately after to help wait for the come up. I finish and get out and still really nothing. We decide to watch a sho in bed before we fall asleep, we were watching the netflix show "1899". Pretty damn good show! The colors started becoming more vivid but that was the extent of the trip. Now I know how a gram reacts to me and I know it wont be overwhelming for her. Two grams would send her on a relaxed controlled trip that I know she would really enjoy. I'm getting a half z coming up soon, so more trips to come!

Thanks for reading..

Technomancy
As we tumble through time, we meet. We share, We grow..
LSD, DMT, Mescaline and Psilocybin 👁️

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 8/15/2023 2:13:17 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Technomancy,

That was a good experiment you and your wife did. That data you got is gold and personal to you and I also want to throw in randomly that we loved 1899.

When I micro dose (100 mgs) I don't feel an alert, I don't feel intoxicated or altered in any way and I don't have a come down. In general the day seems brighter in a psychological way and it is possible that edges are a little sharper. I often forget I did it, I can work on it and I can drive on it.

I have also discovered that 200 mg gives me an alert and a somewhat tripped out feeling, 400 mg gives me a trip without much in the way of visuals and 900 mg flattens me on the bed with 3D DMT like visuals behind closed eyes.

I find it fascinating how everyone has a truly unique physiology and response to these things and in a way I think it kind of helps explain the 30 pages of extremely small type print you see in prescription medications. Researchers get so many weird variations and reports of side effects they have to cover it all.

Thank you for sharing your personal experiment results and sorry about talking about myself so much. I do hope we will see more reports of this type to come as your experiments continue.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Technomancy
#3 Posted : 8/15/2023 2:21:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No problem Pandora Smile I personally like when people relate to a situation, I just want her to have a safe and fun time with them. I used to eat dried 7 grams of golden teachers for a trip, and that would take you around the galaxy Big grin . When she's more experienced I will defiantly bump up the dose for her but only when she's ready.
This was a good first start to show her that it can be used other than blasting off out of the atmosphere, she's a little reserved about doing them. You can have fun with a small dose too. Defiantly will be posting me and my wifes findings when I find them Big grin

abecedarian
#4 Posted : 8/15/2023 2:22:39 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

As Paul Stamets puts it; Microdosing is very much about a supplemented sobriety in this world of a normal day. Anything that gets truly trippy is beyond a microdose as he defines it.

Happy journies Technomancy. Both microdosing and macrodosing have benefits to be had.

Wow Pandora, you really seem to get far on relatively small amounts. I think that speaks of your own makeup and your personal visionary potency.

I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Technomancy
#5 Posted : 8/15/2023 2:27:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

abecedarian wrote:
As Paul Stamets puts it; Microdosing is very much about a supplemented sobriety in this world of a normal day. Anything that gets truly trippy is beyond a microdose as he defines it.

That makes sense, its just to function form a different perspective during the day, not introspective work. Introspective and tripping are for isolated occasions, not social or active situations.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 8/15/2023 3:36:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Microdose by definition (Faidaman) should be subperceptual. One will likely remember repeatedly that they took a microdose.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

abecedarian
#7 Posted : 8/15/2023 7:25:55 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Stamets considers 100mg of 1% psilocybin cubes to be a standard microdose.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©