CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I See Sounds and Hear Colors... Options

Technomancy
#1 Posted : 8/7/2023 1:22:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This trip was a while ago but still stands out to me to this day.

I was standing in my living room with my green buddha I loaded with an unknown amount of DMT extract. This batch I made was very white and cristally. I was very happy to see how it has turned out. I spark up the lighter, touch the flame to the heat stone and inhale..

As I draw in the vapor, it was so thick it was definitely made me want to cough but held it after it was done vaping. I hold the thick cloud of dmt in my lungs for as long as I can. As i'm doing this I feel my body vibrate and i knew it was blast off time.

I set the pipe down on my glass coffee table and as the green buddha was set on the table it made that glass on glass "kling" sound. The second the frequency started the kling sound turned into multi colored letters and numbers floating like smoke up from where the "kling" came from. I was thinking to myself ok, this is just about to start as I can see the numbers floating and morphing into different colors. I decided to lay down on the couch and close my eyes and I felt my body melt and disappear into the couch as I fell through this dimensional reality to another. I felt every part of my body melt off my being. Just disappearing into another dimension or phasing into it. Was not painful but it felt really weird.

Next thing I know I see the long body of a snake curled up and almost appearing to be in a knot, the scales were all lit up with geometrical mandalas all morphing in and out of each one in sync as it is slithering through itself in a pattern. I could not see the head of the snake. Just the long body and that took up all my view. I watched what didn't seem like forever and then I came back laying on the couch I melted through. It was pretty intense when you dematerialize and feel it. Really crazy experience to say the least.

Hope you enjoyed read, thanks for reading Smile

As we tumble through time, we meet. We share, We grow..
LSD, DMT, Mescaline and Psilocybin 👁๏ธ

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 8/7/2023 1:26:50 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Technomancy,

Nice report. Thanks for sharing. Impressive one hit breakthrough. Love

So glad you are here . . .
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Technomancy
#3 Posted : 8/7/2023 1:44:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Technomancy,

Nice report. Thanks for sharing. Impressive one hit breakthrough. Love

So glad you are here . . .

It got to the point where I could just take a long pull and I have what I need to jump the hypergate and go straight to a trip. I was expecting mandalas and the gate but the onset was soo quick and the trip didn't feel like it lasted forever which was different from other experiences.
As we tumble through time, we meet. We share, We grow..
LSD, DMT, Mescaline and Psilocybin 👁๏ธ