CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help with Math and a Blend Please :) Options

Sky Motion
#1 Posted : 7/21/2023 4:28:11 AM

<3

Does this make sense or am I totally off.

Want to make a changa blend.

Plan is 2g leaf with .5g DMT and .15g harmine (per recommendation of 300mg per 1g DMT)

This gives us 2000mg leaf + 500mg DMT + 150mg harmine for 2650mg.

Once dried I expect it to weight somewhere around that mark, 2.5g maybe and hopefully closer.

_______

Now what I'm trying to figure out, is how much DMT is in 100mg of the blend I just made when all are combined.

Do I just do 100mg/2650mg = .037 so around 4mg? I am horrible at math. Or do I need to get the % of DMT in the blend 500/2650 = ~19% and work from there?

I am trying to work with subbreakthrough doses and experiment with harmala after a long hiatus. Any help is greatly appreciated.

______

The 2g blend is 1g mullien, .3 each of blue lotus, caapi, damania

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/21/2023 4:55:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

If I'm not mistaken, it should be about 530mg of total changa to have 100mg of spice in the dose. (2650/5=530)

If I may, why such a low amount of spice with that much plant material? If you add more DMT (and harmalas) or lower the amount of plant material, the less you'll have to smoke in a dose that still gas 100mg of DMT.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Sakkadelic
#3 Posted : 7/21/2023 2:46:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

(Total amount of dmt)/(total amount of material) gives you the dmt concentration.
500/2650=0.1886
divide by 2650 or whatever the final dry weight comes out to

If you want to know how much dmt in X mg changa. Simply multiply X by 0.1886

For 100mg it'll be (100 mg)×0.1886=18.86 mg

I agree with void that it is a bit low, you generally want to try to smoke as little as possible to make it more comfortable. Unless you are planning to do very low doses so you are diluting the dmt on purpose. You can always mix it with more pure leaf if you want to make a joint or something. I'd also go heavier on the harmalas.

Good luck and enjoy
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 7/21/2023 7:13:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I accidentally misread so didn't actually answer your question. My apologies.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Sky Motion
#5 Posted : 7/26/2023 4:55:12 AM

<3

Sakkadelic wrote:
(Total amount of dmt)/(total amount of material) gives you the dmt concentration.
500/2650=0.1886
divide by 2650 or whatever the final dry weight comes out to

If you want to know how much dmt in X mg changa. Simply multiply X by 0.1886

For 100mg it'll be (100 mg)×0.1886=18.86 mg

I agree with void that it is a bit low, you generally want to try to smoke as little as possible to make it more comfortable. Unless you are planning to do very low doses so you are diluting the dmt on purpose. You can always mix it with more pure leaf if you want to make a joint or something. I'd also go heavier on the harmalas.

Good luck and enjoy

Thank you both, yes I am diluting on purpose for myself to dip my toes back in and smoke joints. I'll also be making a normal 1:1 blend with 300mg harmine.

Thank you for explaining the math Smile that makes sense.