CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Was Waiting for This to Happen... Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 5/27/2023 12:00:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'dnormally wtite up a Quality Experience Report for a journey like this, but I'm too tired right now, but want to get this down while it's somewhat fresh in my mind.

I was about 4-5 hours fasted.

Around 10mg already preloaded in the crucible.

When I went to go volunteer with the medicinal community that also does psychedelic therapies, there were people part of a DMT program participating in a class. This was what solidified that I would be journeying today.

Upon arriving home, I prepped the space and began to mentally ready and center myself.

The curtain was closed. The purple light bar turned on. The speaker activated. The zubaton and zafu were placed at the altar. Incense were lit. As was a candle. I went to the potty. Stretched a tiny bit.

During this time, I was focused on solidifying certain ideas and thought patterns. The fear is to be normalized because it really is normal and inherent to the experience. I also actively chose to let go and let it be there. If I allow it to alter my course of action then I have not let go, but if I do what I intend regardless of its presence and in spite of such as well, then I have let go.

It didn't alter anything.

Had also been, and continued to, bear in mind, it's okay to do what I want as I sat at the altar. Sometimes I just want to do it. I don't have to justify everything, especially when the matter and context really only concern myself. Though, during the invocation, aside from mentioning that I'm trying to do more of what I want as the intent, I also took it as an opportunity to summon courage and to further explore my inner faith.

I reminded myself to suspend judgment.

Performing a long steady pull, refiring the mod repeatedly, I took my dose. While still inhaling I could feel the first onset of effects. Setting the mod down and closing my eyes, my timing was perfect because the experience ramped up quickly.

There's a common moving pattern that I see, that is electric, but otherwise difficult to explain that gives me an inkling into the depth of experience and reaches of hyperspace to be had. It was very vibrant today.

The body load was intense, but I chose to steel myself against it, until it subsided as I entered the destination. It's just the rush of ones mind experiencing the force of the propulsion of travel we could say Razz But what was odd was that it felt delayed.

Yet again, it's another one that is hard to put into words. It was one of the most vivid experiences that I've had in a while. There was an apparatus. It was a vibrant black and white for the most part as was the "room" that everything occupied. The apparatus had arms. These arms could split and spread into multiple arms, as they manipulated and played with various objects. I do recall a blood or chocolate like substance being poured into a teardrop shaped bowl, and when I came back to it, there was a bulbous humanoid character flouting and frolicking and dancing about inside, looking like it was only wearing red underwear that was partially covered by the protruding belly. As per usual, and we all know, there' so much going on, so while I can still see many parts of the experience in my mind, I can't really find the words.

Everything felt alien and was a juxtaposition of being "unreal" and too "real." And I found the sensations that the feeling brought to be euphoric. I felt not just good, but goodness. I felt like I was where I wanted to be and how I wanted to be. Basking in the paradoxical state and essence of it all.

It was a nice change to approach the experience in a confident state of mind.

I laid at the altar, basking in the afterglow, after it was over.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.