CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Balance Options

Timmyt
#1 Posted : 5/21/2023 10:05:12 PM

Timmyt

So I did mushroom and dmt looked into a off TV the black reflection i could see the evil in me. It was my reflection but with symbols on my face like the devil in me. Blacked eyes pale skin. At first I wanted to fight it. Then I realized it was me. The result of pain trama. So much hurt. It was angry it was evil. It was me. So i told it its OK to be angry i was hurt over and over no one to standup fore me. The blunt end of a pathetic joke. But it's OK I see me I see my pain I acknowledge my suffering. I always wanted to tell someone but it was me that needed to hear it. Me... I hugged my image and it was a cry and a release. Then the image was the me I see everyday...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

abecedarian
#2 Posted : 5/21/2023 10:08:15 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Sounds like it could be a productive realization. Stay on the path.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Pandora
#3 Posted : 5/21/2023 10:14:55 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Timmyt,

That sounds like an intense vision. In my opinion, you did some good, cathartic work realizing that what first looked "evil" was in fact just the side of you that had been hurt and neglected.

I presume this vision went down on the DMT hit.

Did you hit DMT more than once during the mushroom trip or just that once? I personally am planning on doing shrooms and DMT on June 2nd and am wondering if I might breakthrough.

How was the rest of the mushroom trip? How much did you consume?

I love the title of this report and am glad you shared.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Timmyt
#4 Posted : 5/22/2023 5:03:45 AM

Timmyt

I ate 10 grams did half a ml vape possible 3 to 4 not to breakthru standards just to intense the shroom and loaded up on vitamin c seems to help boost. The day before about the same in mushrooms 3 micro dosing dmt. It what your thinking about and what your feeling that takes you were u need to go on shrooms. But if you vape or can create one look up my name and bring up the post on making vape. It's easier in my opinion for a vape my wife semi sits but the object of lighting hiting after you start your trip is hard alone my wife watches but doesn't participate so have a vaping I just need to inhale know when you trip keep hitting the vape holding 15 sec hit agian triping harder keep hitting then bam no sound Remer breathing deep you can hear your breathe and it calms u. I hope it helps. My trip was a weekend of understanding laughing and pushing my limits but you come back so remember if it starts to go scary breathe in and out it's OK in and out. It's beautiful)l it's a gift. In and out

Pandora
#5 Posted : 5/22/2023 2:58:51 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Word
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Timmyt
#6 Posted : 5/23/2023 12:31:34 AM

Timmyt

Pardons u probley way more experienced then me on getting a breakthrough sorry I forgot who I was responding to but 7gr good time 10 better on shrooms my rule of 👍 lol. Thank u for being cool