DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Mimosahuasca brewing journal (guide in progress) Options

psychonautt
#21 Posted : 1/23/2024 8:00:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

psychonautt wrote:

I am trying out the brew somewhere in January most likely. I intend to try out one dose of the brew in the extreme and mixing the tiny amount of liquid that remains with honey, to ease the process of consumption. I will post an update soon after I have tried it out.)

What I ended up doing is evaporate my dose on a plate, scraped up the residue and put it in a gel cap. Took approx. 200mg harmala HCL in a gel cap and 40 minutes later my MHRB gel cap (equating to about 3-3,5g of bark).

Once again, I tripped but the intensity was disappointing. From what I have read it should have been a deeper trip. This is getting a little frustrating.
I purged during the comedown.

Hypotheses:

1. My new source of MHRB is (also?) not potent. I doubt this, though, because the vendor is reputable.
2. Too little liquid during the brewing phase. I should probably just stick to the traditional method and do 3x3 extracts too ease the absorption of DMT into water.
3. The coffee pot is too low heat after all? Although I have read about successes using coffee pots.

I am a fan of the gel cap method, though-- What a relief it was to not have to drink the stuff!
Probably I will try another CWE next, or maybe an alcohol extraction.

โ€œJoy at the smallest things comes to you only when you have accepted death. But if you look out greedily for all that you could still live, then nothing is great enough for your pleasure, and the smallest things that continue to surround you are no longer a joyโ€ -C.G. Jung

"When in the body of a donkey, enjoy the taste of grass." -Tibetan Buddhist saying

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PREV12