DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
harmalas + kirkii + mugwort report Options

artificer
#1 Posted : 2/18/2023 4:19:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Had interesting / enjoyable experience last night

T00:00 ingested capsule with 215mg harmine HCl + 40mg harmaline FB
T00:45 drank .41g Synaptolepis Kirkii (steeped 5 minutes in hot water, drank sediments and all)
T01:35 drank mugwort tea (1 tablespoon steeped 20 minutes in hot water, filtered)

T02:00 harmala buzz coming on - altered headspace, augmented aural input, progressing to mild harmala drunk

T02:45 mind kind of racing, wanted to watch movie or something not requiring social interaction, got to bed, immediately lost interest in movie as I sunk into a sort of bliss as I laid down and realized the music was feeding OEV + CEV (had acid techno streaming for hours but suddenly became center of attention laying in surround sound sweet spot) - it was like entering a dream while still awake but in a haze. I soaked this in for a bit, visions started as patterns but progressed to people dancing, even with eyes open. It became more intense than I wanted so I stopped what was playing and wanted to find something else to play to see what would happen but enjoyed a sort of bliss laying there in the quite and faded to sleep.

I woke up feeling great but harmala hung over. This experience warrants further experimenting - I'd like to try with less harmalas, see if I can bring on a clearer dreamscape without feeling harmala drunk; maybe see what happens adding THH, etc. All in all, a good experience....
An affinity to entheogens that bring me to full submission,
A thriving esoteric greenhouse, I do envision

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Toshido
#2 Posted : 2/20/2023 8:38:23 AM

Research & Development

Man I can't wait to get into all of these. It's so cool to see you guys experimenting with everything. True pioneers.

Could you recommend a harmala for me to get started with now that I have FB DMT to play around with?

CosmicLion had recommended I do an oral harmala and then smoke changa. It sounds intriguing as I would experience an hour of tripping as opposed to a longer trip like Aya or a shorter trip like FB DMT.

I'm overwhelmed with the options, but I may be overthinking it.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

artificer
#3 Posted : 2/20/2023 2:33:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For harmalas, easiest / most economical thing to do for MAOI (or is it more of a SSRI? still not clear, either way it works..) is buy the abundant Syrian Rue seeds and make tea - I learned all I know about it on the Nexus, you'll find all the details you want if you look long enough. Most simple approach is take 5 grams of seed, lightly roast to knock the bitterness down, then boil in water several minutes, filter, drink.

I'll quick echo what others have recommended to me, and suggest you try this tea by itself with no DMT, to get familiar with it. 5 grams is decently stiff dose... effects IME don't fully wear off for 24 hours or so, so make sure you're not doing this and when you have to work etc soon after. Of course you can start lighter to test the waters.

After you're familiar with it by itself, the necessary harmala dosage to noticeably potentiate DMT can be done with lower dose of rue. I prefer some combination of harmala over straight DMT 90% of the time to extend things out, and, well... FAAFO to see for yourself and decide what you prefer Very happy

I look up to the Nexians here doing the harmala extracts themselves - so far I've found Harmine, Harmaline, and the THH in freebase and salt form online, it's all legal in USA, but you're at the mercy of the level of seller's accuracy/honesty of what you're actually getting...

widderic wrote:
CosmicLion had recommended I do an oral harmala and then smoke changa. It sounds intriguing as I would experience an hour of tripping as opposed to a longer trip like Aya or a shorter trip like FB DMT.

Hmm just to be clear, changa is specific term for leaf enhanced with both DMT + harmalas. "Enhanced Leaf" usually refers to herbs with just DMT, and this I would think would make more sense to smoke this after oral harmala. IME, too much smoked harmalas brings on headache but with high dose of oral harmalas not so much, and the extra smoked harmala isn't adding to the experience either, kinda gets in the way for me - once you're harmala loaded, it's nice to have DMT by itself (or enhanced leaf) to keep a journey going to whatever depths you want.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 2/20/2023 6:03:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

widderic wrote:
Man I can't wait to get into all of these. It's so cool to see you guys experimenting with everything. True pioneers.

Could you recommend a harmala for me to get started with now that I have FB DMT to play around with?

I'm overwhelmed with the options, but I may be overthinking it.

I'd recommend just doing full spectrum. However, harmine will likely be the easiest to manage with obvious effects. Harmaline tends to have more nausea with it, and THH you need higher doses of. They're all great though.

I'd also recommend starting at 3g of roasted seed a f working your way up. Harmalas have their own unique way of being intense and it helps to get accustomed to them.

You will experience a different flavor of effect with DMT depending on your harmala ROA.

And you can certainly drink rue and then smoalk changa. Another instance in which it's good to get acclimated with harmalas because when doing this you're compounding your harmala intake.

Artificer, very cool experience. Encourages me to hop on the dream herb train. Have you tried harmalas with cannabis?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

artificer
#5 Posted : 2/20/2023 7:53:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Artificer, very cool experience. Encourages me to hop on the dream herb train. Have you tried harmalas with cannabis?

No I have not - my cannabis use is minimal, especially when my objective is lucid dreaming, but I may try this combo tonight cuz I'm in the mood and need to relax - I assume you recommend it? Laughing

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 2/20/2023 7:56:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

artificer wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

No I have not - my cannabis use is minimal, especially when my objective is lucid dreaming, but I may try this combo tonight cuz I'm in the mood and need to relax - I assume you recommend it? Laughing

I definitely do. It's nice to smoke a joint and drink some rue tea and bask in the effects or layer it in a bowl and toke at your leisure Cool

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽