CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT "nothing to see" Options

NamRa
#1 Posted : 12/1/2022 12:05:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After a long break, I decided to work with a new batch.

3 nights in a row I more or less did the same.

before jumping in to be I put a little layer of herb in my wooden pipe and added some pure on top.
This I repeated 3 to 4 times with increasing dosages to a maximum of maybe 30 / 35 mg.

The first night after the first dose I was surprised by the lack of clarity in the visions.
So I smoalked moar and moar.

Conclusion. I my vision it was like 70% dark and in the other 30% there were some patterns but nothing really impressive. I could clearly feel the body high and I yawned a lot. between each new toke with increased dosage I waited to be more or less back to base line.

The second night I did the same. The difference was that I did drink half a bottle of wine and I know this could influence my experience.
That night I really had to focus hard to see anything at all. undefined and really dark minor visuals.

On the third night, I almost felt nothing and only saw darkness. No long body and headspace energy. It felt almost disappointing and made me feel there is no need to try again. I made myself go out of bed and prepared a little of the red oily one. Again nothing. Then for the third a took a different batch and smoked for sure 35 mg.

No audio tone, no visual a very light body high, and no yawning.

I never had this kind of minimal effects of the spice.

Could it be because of some DCK I used the days before ?
Could this cause some tolerance?
I do smoke quite strong CDB weed every day. could this play a role in these diminishing effects?

I do know that when I was adding more to my pipe every day that these are quite large doses and should absolutely shake my world. But it ended in being more or less immune for its power.

I am really surprised.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

f1
#2 Posted : 12/2/2022 4:33:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good Day NamRa

Your 70/30 sounds about right! you're in but sounding needing just a little more.

I would suggest a small break from booze / wine; like a week. And take as little THC (CBD not sure) as possible, weed messes with visions like it does with dreams; example go a couple days no weed / etc.

Also I would suggest taking first blast (likely a couple breaths) then in another 10/20/30 mins do again with slightly larger dose; enjoy the ride Very happy

Looking forward to hearing how it goes Thumbs up
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

NamRa
#3 Posted : 12/3/2022 2:16:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your reply.

I don't smoke THC anymore for quite a while.
And for me CBD does not block dreamtime.

Sure I will try again.
But it's so strange, some weeks ago just a little speck in the pipe was really felt.

fink
#4 Posted : 12/3/2022 5:12:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is there anyone who gets consistent candy land dream trips every single time? If so, what is the secret? My experiences have been so varied as to make one think they had done different substances at times.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 12/3/2022 10:17:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

It seems to be part and parcel of the DMT experience. It's a crapshoot each and everytime.

I've had experiences where the body load was so great I was wondering how it could be that I wasn't seeing anything.
Then there are instances where I feel almost nothing in my body aside from some lack or coordination, but see and hear plenty.

Aside from what f1 mention, particularly with alcohol, I'd add two more things. First try going into it fasted. I've found that no matter the psychedelic, it's intensified the longer one is fasted. Second, try getting a workout in beforehand. The endorphins and bloodflow may help propel you into the space.

Good luck.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Shemlemon
#6 Posted : 12/3/2022 10:36:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
It seems to be part and parcel of the DMT experience. It's a crapshoot each and everytime.

I've had experiences where the body load was so great I was wondering how it could be that I wasn't seeing anything.
Then there are instances where I feel almost nothing in my body aside from some lack or coordination, but see and hear plenty.

Didn't want to start another post on such a topic but I've had the same experience my first time smoalking dmt it was very visual and now my most recent trip had almost no closed eye visuals felt very intense on the body and my head felt very hot I had some oev's but they were like slight waveyness on the walls and floor, I also felt nausea and sudden intense saddness. for reference Ive smoked dmt about 8 times now and each trip is becoming increasingly less visual and less pleasant with time there are some outliers to the trend but it's pretty consistent.

Forgot to mention I think how much spice you burn has alot of influence on the trip because I've been using mesh in a machine and after reading alot of threads I was told to use the mesh upside down (dmt facing down toward flame) but I've since found that my trips haven't been as good and my worst trips have been when I didn't inhale at the right time and vapor was harshest.
Sorry this one is a bit off topic

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 12/3/2022 10:53:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Shemlemon wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

Didn't want to start another post on such a topic but I've had the same experience my first time smoalking dmt it was very visual and now my most recent trip had almost no closed eye visuals felt very intense on the body and my head felt very hot I had some oev's but they were like slight waveyness on the walls and floor, I also felt nausea and sudden intense saddness. for reference Ive smoked dmt about 8 times now and each trip is becoming increasingly less visual and less pleasant with time there are some outliers to the trend but it's pretty consistent.

Forgot to mention I think how much spice you burn has alot of influence on the trip because I've been using mesh in a machine and after reading alot of threads I was told to use the mesh upside down (dmt facing down toward flame) but I've since found that my trips haven't been as good and my worst trips have been when I didn't inhale at the right time and vapor was harshest.
Sorry this one is a bit off topic

Not surprising. I like to say "it gets weirder the more you do it." I think the time it takes to get this way is different for everyone though. I've at one point or another, experienced what you've mentioned above. It becomes a kind of "work" of sorts after a while. I find this to actually be a good thing, because regardless of the ontological nature of these experiences (such as whether they are all in our heads or actually a way of contacting something external to us) we have an ability and opportunity to learn a great deal about ourselves by how we manage, navigate, and integrate these novel experiences.

It's funny what you mentioned about burning the spice. If I recall correctly D.M. Turner mentions in The Essential Psychedelic Guide that DMT doesn't like being burned and something about it having an affinity to water (something they mentioned when talking about their experience in the desert with it). I don't subscribe to this, but find it pleasantly ironic.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

starway7
#8 Posted : 12/4/2022 12:33:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dont know what kind of smoking device your using...but if your doing conduction smoking... and you

havent tryed convection vapor...you might want to try it...true convection vapor is never burnt! ...it smooth and not harsh at all...

Convection [ molecule] vaping is almost tastless...comes on as smooth as a gentle breeze ..but has quite strong effects...

the intiial effects doesnt give you that...[ harsh tasting]... shot out of a canon effect...

the experiance... [at proper dosage]..is more like a ballon gently rising into the sky .. then gets carried away by a soft wind.. and gets quite visual~

You may want to give convection a try...Thumbs up