CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hooked up to a machine Options

PsychonautCX
#1 Posted : 10/8/2022 9:38:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to drop a quick experience.

Using DMT FB juice made from equal parts FB and Polyethylene Glycol 400 at 15 watts
Starting with eyes closed I saw the machine come to life around me after taking a 7 second draw.
I realized that I (or more to the point the DMT in me) was powering this machine. It was vivid and clear but quickly started to fade. When this happened everything doesn’t get darker it gets redder. My guess would be because of the blood moving through my closed eyelids. So I took another 7 second hit and it became more energized.

I have come to realize that if I take a light hit while the current image is relatively clear I will stay in that location. But if I let it fade to much it’s like the system dies and I’m taken somewhere new..

This time I saw a place of rainbows. I was seeing it from far away. It looked like clouds and red yellow blue rainbows. With tiny clouds on both sides of each mini rainbow. They weren’t made of light but of a more solid material. I expressed interest in getting closer but as I did things started to fade. I first lost the blue color, then the yellow. I then commented that I was going to try to reinvigorate the experience and hit again. But that I would love to know more about that place. So I took another 7 second draw. This time something happened…

All of a sudden I was REALLY close. Like right up on top of whatever this was. I could see lots of colors and tubes. But couldn’t make things out. Like I was trying to see something that was shoved right up in my face.

It was then that I felt something sharp hit my left arm right around my elbow. It wasn’t anything physical because I was sitting on my couch on my soft blanket. It made me jump a little. A few moments later I I started feeling something making its way down my left hand, then back up my arm and across my body. Something had been connected to me. I felt a warm sensation all over and then I realized that something was odd/off with my left hand. If I moved my finger from an open plan position to a closed fist position it was like they were robotic. It wasn’t a smooth movement but a popping fast movement of each finger. Like there was no in between state between bent and extended.

I have learned from previous experience that once I feel like something is connected or affecting me that I can no longer risk further hits off the vape tank. Because it has the high probability of damaging all systems involved. I could have overloaded their system or severed the connection which could be catastrophic for me as well.

So I sat there. Speaking out loud to whatever or whoever was listening that my existence in their plane is very short lived. So whatever they were doing they needed to be well aware that it could lose connection with me at any moment. But that I would stay still with my eyes closed for as long as I could.

I sat quietly for about 15 minutes feeling waves of coolness running through me. Every now and then bending my fingers to try to ascertain if I was still “connected”.

At the end I gave an out loud countdown from 60 to zero with the explanation that at zero I would be opening my eyes and If I shouldn’t then to give me a sign. With no sign I opened my eyes and decided to come here to write this. My vision is a little blurry and I’m in a rush to get this all down so I’m sure autocorrect is going to not be my friend.

I just wanted to share.

Anyone have any comments or questions? Feel free to comment here or DM me.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pointy hat
#2 Posted : 10/24/2022 2:50:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey man, I'll drop you a reply here

I've read a few of your posts dealing with your experiences and a thread that seems to be running through them, from what I can surmise, is a serious concern with health and a commentary on your relationship with technology.

From what I can remember you have a condition with your heart and were undergoing stress tests of some kind(?) and had a medical diagnostic type trip. Here you have an experience where you're being attuned with a machine or some 'other'. Another you were feeling like some sort of digital pet, which I could see stemming from handing over a lot of consent to medical experts. Doctors, after-all, are often just taking best guesses, throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks; effectively making their patients 'pet projects' or experiments of sorts.

I also remember a post where you were having some sort of communion with an image of cartoon succubi. No matter what you might feel like you're calling in to your space and experience you're still just exchanging energy with a screen, and that's all. This is just an empty technological love affair from my point of view. Take that with a grain of salt; I know the times they are a changin, and admittedly, I'm a bit of a luddite.

My two cents for whatever it's worth, CX. Have a goodie.

PsychonautCX
#3 Posted : 11/10/2022 9:51:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the reply.
Nice job pulling out various items from my posts.

You aren’t wrong about the whole tech thing. It’s been a part of my life as long as I can remember, plus moving forward I’m being even more interested/immersed in it.

In fact about a week ago I had a makeshift aya journey using harmalas and oral DMT furmurate. About 20 minutes after dosing the DMT I was sitting relaxed on my couch with my arms up over my head dangling my hands off the back of my couch and I felt something like a pin prick on the index finger of my left hand. I instinctively jerked my hand away. But within seconds I felt that same odd feeling in my leg hand. Like anesthesia was being pumped into me. For the next 20 minutes or so I would get electric type surges along the right side of my left hand palm (the side with the pinkie finger). In my original post I mentioned to whatever was doing it to me the short duration of the trip) So maybe it/they saw this as an ideal opportunity for an extended test/session/exam/procedure. 🤷🏻‍♂️

On an unrelated note… I found the ultimate recipe/combination of circumstances to reach the realm of ultimate pleasures. But I’ll leave that for a future post. If anyone is interested before then, you can message me for details.

Infectedstyle
#4 Posted : 11/17/2022 6:42:59 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

My friend would you be so kind to send me a private message Love

PsychonautCX wrote:

On an unrelated note… I found the ultimate recipe/combination of circumstances to reach the realm of ultimate pleasures. But I’ll leave that for a future post. If anyone is interested before then, you can message me for details.

My honest lunatic thoughts make me think your experience implies some kind of etheric versions of our nervous system. I am not in the know of your medical condition but physical malfunctions may interfere with proper conduit. Yoga may open pathways.