The Mushroom Matrix Options

downwardsfromzero
#61 Posted : 6/27/2023 1:54:43 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Voidmatrix wrote:
I'm not usually one to get giddy... I'm pretty giddy right now... Shocked

One love

Pic made me giddy too - those shrooms look like they took a dose of themselves Laughing

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#62 Posted : 6/27/2023 2:15:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
I'm not usually one to get giddy... I'm pretty giddy right now... Shocked

One love

Pic made me giddy too - those shrooms look like they took a dose of themselves Laughing

These few especially Laughing

One love
Voidmatrix attached the following image(s):
20230514_152131.jpg (2,125kb) downloaded 45 time(s).
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Mitakuye Oyasin
#63 Posted : 6/28/2023 2:09:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Those are whoppers. Well done.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

«PREV234