CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
Bouncing Bear raided Options

gammagore
#61 Posted : 2/6/2010 6:52:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't buy anything from them after they got busted.

With all the controll that the government have, they could be building a database of names that purchase from the site for future referance.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Kartikay
#62 Posted : 2/6/2010 8:36:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
I wouldn't buy anything from them after they got busted.

With all the controll that the government have, they could be building a database of names that purchase from the site for future referance.

That's naive. What good would that do them? So they'll have a list of all the names of the people who buy items that the FDA themselves deemed safe enough for BBB to sell? No. That's pointless.

Keep buying from BBB if you'd like to see them stay in business.
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

69ron
#63 Posted : 2/6/2010 8:49:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’m not afraid of ordering sassafras from anyone. I just bought some sassafras (which is 100% legal) from BBB to help them out financially. I don’t care if I don’t receive it. I want them to have the money. No mimosa, lsa seeds, or any of the other stuff the FDA seized is available from their site, so you can’t purchase anything of that nature from them at the moment.

If you purchased from them in the past, the FDA already has your name and address because they seized all the computers used to process orders. The BBB web site is off-site, so they did not seize that.

The K2 that got the BBB in trouble isn’t even illegal in Kansas yet. It is a synthetic marijuana basically. In California marijuana is 100% legal for medicinal purposes. I’m currently living in California and have noticed many open minded people moved to California recently because of the marijuana laws here. It’s too bad BBB didn’t move to California. I don’t think this would ever happen in California. That’s the beauty of the US. If the laws suck in one state, you can always move to a state where they don’t. I personally don’t like marijuana (I hate it actually), but I still think all herbs should be 100% legal, and most Californians feel this way. Marijuana is soon to be 100% legal in California even for recreational purposes. That’s the next step people are currently working on here. BBB, if they survive, should relocate to California so that they can give tax money to a state that’s ethnobotanical friendly, rather than a backwards state like Kansas.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

soulfood
#64 Posted : 2/6/2010 8:50:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I never used BBB as they have nothing I want that I can't get from a more local vendor. However I do think it's fucking disgusting, that a guy on a regular day at work, gets a gun pointed to his head by the people his taxes pay to defend him.

Sick.

gammagore
#65 Posted : 2/6/2010 8:54:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I truly hope that im beeing paranoid about what is goin on here.

Lets all keep our eyes on news events around the globe and be a little more informative about the legal status of ethneogens.

Do they actually have any legal stand to prosecute BBB over what they have been selling??

soulfood
#66 Posted : 2/6/2010 8:57:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

It doesn't seem like it to me, but I'm not farmiliar with the political climate of Kansas, which according to all the sites I've read today is like trial by fire for the alternative mind.

joebono
#67 Posted : 2/6/2010 8:59:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
I truly hope that im beeing paranoid about what is goin on here.

Lets all keep our eyes on news events around the globe and be a little more informative about the legal status of ethneogens.

Do they actually have any legal stand to prosecute BBB over what they have been selling??

There is the "drug container" theory. This logic does not seem a stretch for a prosecutor to convince a jury that the cactus contains mescaline the same way marijuana contains THC. Both plants are carriers of a scheduled substance. The cactus was marketed on forums on their own website where users discussed how to extract the mescaline and the posts were monitored by BBB's own moderators. Back in August BBB sent me an email newsletter giving me 20% off and calling it the Back to School Special! They made a lot of decisions that I often shook my head at. That being said, I hope they mount a powerful and persuasive legal defense to set the precedent that this community needs.

gammagore
#68 Posted : 2/6/2010 9:05:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ye, very stupid to have a forum where they allowed members to talk about extraction of goodies from products they sell. If there is a knock on effect then we have BBB to thank for this.

Its almost like the Nexus had a webshop where they sold MHRB, HBWR etc. Very bad idea.

wikiwahwah
#69 Posted : 2/6/2010 9:18:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't have much knowledge of drug law in the US, but I found this article on the BBC website from 2006. Surely this case must set some legal precedent that can be used to allow the business to continue trading.

Is there a lot of negative media attention to DMT, Aya etc as the next horror drug that children are abusing? If this is not the case, I don't see they've got too much to worry about.

W

Pokey
#70 Posted : 2/6/2010 9:20:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First let me say I feel terrible for BBB and think that what's being done to them is an abomination.

That being said, until things blow over how do you chaps that are smart in legal issues feel about getting MHRB from out of country sources? I got some from Brazil that was opened and inspected by US customs. They taped it back up with official US customs paking tape and sent it on to me. Do you think the US government is organized enough to start stealing any MHRB that gets checked at customs?

Pokey

#71 Posted : 2/6/2010 9:35:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have no sympathy for their take down they were in the business of illegal extractions.

69ron
#72 Posted : 2/6/2010 10:03:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

00, you have no sympathy? Do you happen to work for the FDA or the DEA?

If you do, you should know that entheogens are part of many religions that are thousands of years old. They predate the US government. The FDA and DEA have NO RIGHT to stop the use of entheogens. Absolutely NO RIGHT. They have no right to ban DMT, mescaline, or bufotenine. These God given chemicals are the religious centerpieces of many North, Central, and South Native American religions. The FDA should be SHUT DOWN for interfering with religious freedom.

The criminals in this case are clearly the FDA.

Having laws that violate religious freedom, are themselves violations of the US constitution. Banning DMT, mescaline, and bufotenine goes against the US constitution. This is very clear to me.

I hope they are shut down permanently over this. I am outraged.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

#73 Posted : 2/6/2010 10:18:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

They were just in it to make money.

RaveN-ous
#74 Posted : 2/6/2010 10:19:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

....FDA = Fear Dominates All....
my guess this is the kind of "panic" the feds were hoping for..
people once again running for cover and the safety of back rooms..
the select "powers that be" ( and if anyone thinks that means washington...WAKE UP!)
have systematically and , unfortunately in many cases, legally stripped this country
of what used to be our constitutional rights...all in the name of "security"...
we are now "one nation, undereducated"...fear and ignorance make for large crowds of 'sheeple' who are easy to control...
thank you to all those who make Nexus possible...regardless of what "they" think
they can do...enlightened minds will always find a way and will always find each otherCool

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. - Bill Watterson

69ron
#75 Posted : 2/6/2010 10:19:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

00 wrote:

So is Wal-mart. So is the FDA (they make dirty under the table money. It's well known that they do.). 90% of the US government is all about making money. That means nothing. BBB should make money. They provide religious material for entheogen users. Maybe they should be exempt from paying taxes.

۩
#76 Posted : 2/6/2010 10:22:05 PM

ron, thanks for your vigilance. you brought up some great ideas for our community. keep it up, please.

#77 Posted : 2/6/2010 10:31:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
00 wrote:

So is Wal-mart. So is the FDA (they make dirty under the table money. It's well known that they do.). 90% of the US government is all about making money. That means nothing. BBB should make money. They provide religious material for entheogen users. Maybe they should be exempt from paying taxes.

Walmart doesnt do anything illegal.

69ron
#78 Posted : 2/6/2010 10:54:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wal-mart sells Morning Glory seeds just like BBB does. Wal-mart wasn't attacked. BBB was attacked for selling the same exact seeds. The FDA stole BBBs Morning Glory seeds.

BBB did not do anything illegal. The FDA did. I want the FDA shut down.

۩
#79 Posted : 2/6/2010 10:58:08 PM

doesn't wal-mart fuck over their employees and buy products from really fucked up companies?
fuck them.

RaveN-ous
#80 Posted : 2/6/2010 11:04:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

00 wrote:
Walmart doesnt do anything illegal.

...tax evasion, unfair labor practices, child labor law violations....
Walmart has been found guilty of all of these illegal activites..and has a number of class action suits still pending....

in Kansas...K2 had NOT yet been banned..it was a legal
substance at the time it was confiscated..

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. - Bill Watterson

«PREV23456NEXT»