Consider only accessing this kind of community from the "darkweb" Options

CatholicPsychonaut
#61 Posted : 9/26/2012 11:23:39 AM

"Nature loves courage"

The Traveler wrote:
benzyme wrote:
because I use HTTPS everywhere.
and, I'm not doing anything illegal.

With HTTPS your ISP can still see which sites you visited, just not what parts of the sites and any posts you read or made.

And visiting the DMT-Nexus in itself is not illegal, though I can imagine that it can be used as circumstantial evidence.

And shall we keep this thread friendly for all please? Internet security cannot be talked enough about, our privacy and security is precious.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I wholeheartedly agree, fearless leader! Friendly and informative, that's what I am looking for in regards to these matters!
"Christians often ask why God does not speak to them, as they believed God did in former days. When I hear such questions, it always makes me think of the Rabbi who was asked how it could be that God was manifest to people in the olden days whereas nowadays nobody ever sees God. The rabbi replied, 'Nowadays there is no longer anybody who can bow low enough.'"
--Carl Jung

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

3rdI
#62 Posted : 9/26/2012 11:57:36 AM

veni, vidi, spici

hello CatholicPsychonaut, i agree with you that is better to be safe than sorry, but, if they want to get you for MHRB/DMT then they can just use your address from SS deliveries and come and knock on your door.

this would worry me more than my internet history/browsing.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

jimm
#63 Posted : 9/26/2012 11:17:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just for arguments sake...
Ever hear of SSLstrip, moxie marlinspike or fiddler2 or wireshark?
How about Thai Duong and Juliano Rizzo?

https aint gon help you

benzyme wrote:
I use https everywhere. I have no patience for tor.

jimm
#64 Posted : 9/26/2012 11:22:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Isnt number #1 public enemy, but that doesnt change the fact that discussion of manufacture of Schedule I drug (dmt) is being discussed here.
Dmt=illegal=incrimination or am I missing something?

People have been arrested from viewing sites, then get knock and talked, things like the Hive among various others come to mind.

benzyme wrote:
so, just by having the title "DMT-Nexus", that incriminates users?

believe it or not, DMT isn't public enemy #1.

jimm
#65 Posted : 9/26/2012 11:26:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thats why they blew up them towers wasnt it?

To fast track the already prepared and written Patriot-act phonebook of a bill.

You do understand that all "authorities" have access to all kinds of post 911 funding and new toys.

Warrantless wiretapping? has that been in the news?

Cant say I have seen too many stories of people getting their lil dmt workspaces busted but I can count them on one hand of the top of my head.

jimm
#66 Posted : 9/27/2012 12:28:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

And furthermore, using sslstrip with metasploit or wireshark isnt very hard.
I have decrypted https streams in real-time...
of all the overlapping fields of Wifi that my high powered card can pull.

So be glad your not my neighbor. Smile

Point is if a dumbass like me can do it, well you know THEY are doing it too...

CatholicPsychonaut
#67 Posted : 9/27/2012 12:53:56 AM

"Nature loves courage"

[qwhatwhatuote=jimm]Isnt number #1 public enemy, but that doesnt change the fact that discussion of manufacture of Schedule I drug (dmt) is being discussed here.

People have been arrested from viewing sites, then get knock and talked, things like the Hive among various others come to mind.

benzyme wrote:

[/quote]
This guy thinks like me. Just because what you are doing isn't high on the radar now doesn't mean it won't be. And we can never really be sure who is listening and why. And I agree that we should quit bullshitting that we aren't breaking the law. Certainly we are. Of you are going to do this and believe in it, at least accept the fact that you are a persecuted group, whether or not you tracer felt the impact of the position yet... as I have said Elsewhere, at some point, we've got to have our "Stonewall Moment" where we stand up and allow ourselves to be counted and imprisoned. The problem with me is that I've got a family to raise now and can no longer afford the glories of unrepentant radicalism
"Christians often ask why God does not speak to them, as they believed God did in former days. When I hear such questions, it always makes me think of the Rabbi who was asked how it could be that God was manifest to people in the olden days whereas nowadays nobody ever sees God. The rabbi replied, 'Nowadays there is no longer anybody who can bow low enough.'"
--Carl Jung

CatholicPsychonaut
#68 Posted : 9/27/2012 1:01:31 AM

"Nature loves courage"

3rdI wrote:
hello CatholicPsychonaut, i agree with you that is better to be safe than sorry, but, if they want to get you for MHRB/DMT then they can just use your address from SS deliveries and come and knock on your door.

this would worry me more than my internet history/browsing.

Robert says he had all his customer files in the cloud and none of these passwords have been requested, and there is no evidence of it being accessed by anyone but him. I'm not just taking about this particular incident, anyway. I'm talking about the larger trend toward tracking and monitoring, which amounts to constant, warrentless search-and-seizure
--Carl Jung

CatholicPsychonaut
#69 Posted : 9/27/2012 2:23:09 AM

"Nature loves courage"

entheogenadvocate wrote:
jimm wrote:
Isnt number #1 public enemy, but that doesnt change the fact that discussion of manufacture of Schedule I drug (dmt) is being discussed here.

benzyme wrote:

Ummm... wth is "the Hive"? I realize I could just google it and visit the site, but considering the comment above Shocked

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hive_(website)
--Carl Jung

DeMenTed
#70 Posted : 9/27/2012 2:31:38 AM

Barry

I really don't get the argument that viewing the dmt nexus could be illegal. It isn't.

jimm
#71 Posted : 9/27/2012 4:14:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

just viewing this site is quazi-legal.
But the discussion here is definitively illegal.

The Hive was exactly like this site but they leaned more to MDMA, where this site leans into DMT and changa with the occasional LSA, etc...

Some of the viewers there were knock and talked and some have just gotten out a couple of years ago. (they did many years)
Even present day sites are having people getting knock and talked.

Seems to me they are trying to demonize DMT more everyday......"SS"

Its not the users they would care about its the guys providing "real information"...

Those will surely be profiled at the very least.

SnozzleBerry
#72 Posted : 9/27/2012 4:55:48 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

jimm wrote:
just viewing this site is quazi-legal.
But the discussion here is definitively illegal.

No, and no.

Can we stop the fear-mongering, please?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

mew
#73 Posted : 9/27/2012 5:28:39 AM

huachumancer

SnozzleBerry wrote:

Can we stop the fear-mongering, please?

i agree

either stay in or get out, its your choice...

achuma or gtfo ;p

benzyme
#74 Posted : 9/27/2012 5:52:01 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

mew wrote:
achuma

bless you.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

3rdI
#75 Posted : 9/27/2012 9:23:39 AM

veni, vidi, spici

CatholicPsychonaut wrote:
Robert says he had all his customer files in the cloud and none of these passwords have been requested, and there is no evidence of it being accessed by anyone but him. I'm not just taking about this particular incident, anyway. I'm talking about the larger trend toward tracking and monitoring, which amounts to constant, warrentless search-and-seizure

well this makes me think that browsing the Nexus is even safer, if they wanted to catch DMT folk i think they would have taken all of Roberts files and customer lists, lets face it, 99% of people who buy MHRB do so for 1 reason, we know that and so do they.

Why would they bother monitoring the Nexus and then have to do lots of extra leg work to find out who we all are and then come get us when they have easy access to a list of DMT extractors through the vendors they have busted.

As someone has already stated, stop the supply and the problem goes away.

(i know your talking about all internet security, but im guessing(hoping) the most illegal thing most of us do is connected to this sites subject matter. This is why i have used the Nexus as my example)
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

jimm
#76 Posted : 9/27/2012 4:21:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Alright guys its fine, I will give it a rest, I can tell most of you aren't interested in hearing it.

Myself, I am not worried about being here (due to the way I access the site).
I just wanted to point out that https isn't really any layer of protection (from my own direct experience) and that people did go to jail on various different OPs with sites just like this one on the net.

But If you think accessing internet instructions on how to manufacture a schedule I are cool maybe take a look at the actual laws?

I wont post all the codes because of the voiced dis-interest, but it all falls under "aiding and abetting" and does not fall under the protections of the First Amendment.
Nor does the fact the server is not located in the US change anything (for US citizens).
This is all backed up in Federal Case notes available every where.

Shaolin
#77 Posted : 9/27/2012 7:28:09 PM

Stiletto Stoner

jimm wrote:
hey yeah guys its cool, I will give it a rest, I can tell most of you aren't interested in hearing it.
Myself, I am not worried about being here, I just wanted to say that https isnt really any layer of protection and that people did go to jail on various different ops with sites like these on the net.
But If you think accessing internet instructions on how to manufacture a schedule I are cool maybe take a look at the actual laws?

jimm, the discussion of such sort is always welcomed however I personally would like to some more sources and citations.

Linking (like for the https claim) only takes a second but it gives other members more info about what you are talking about. If you are very serious about this, hey make a thread about it, post some link, explain it what it means for those not as familiar with the terms.

I think we can agree that such approach would be better than just "https aint gon help you".

As for The Hive, their downfall was due to business of Strike's (admin/founder) company. Spotlight on Dateline didn't help.

http://austin.ynn.com/co...s-to-california-drug-lab

I think discussion (!) about illegal matters is not illegal itself but please do post n Federal Case notes or any relevant PACER documents.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

dreamer042
#78 Posted : 9/27/2012 8:46:31 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I don't see people getting their doors kicked down for going to erowid or shroomery or ayahuasca.com, or.....

why is nexus any different from these other larger more heavily trafficked sites discussing the same basic things? (other than the fact we are a whole lot more secure Cool)
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

jimm
#79 Posted : 10/2/2012 9:30:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A knock and talk is not getting your doors kicked in.
This is how some people get into trouble, by opening their doors for authorities.
The users wouldn't be getting profiled, It would be people that are providing serious information on how to do things.
I don't really have time to link things, nor do I think this is that big of a deal, but as for me I'm on Tor for sure.
I did provide words and phrases for you to look up on your own.

And there are sites where people have been visited by the authorities and I wont be confirming which ones they are.

The people I'm really talking to here are already aware of them, me and what I think.
Just providing food for thought/research as I have already done mine.

Oh and btw earlier I said I decrypted https streams in real-time.
Well thats not really not whats happening. Things are getting bypassed instead of decrypted but I said it that way so most people would understand I was viewing every keystroke that was supposed to be encrypted, ie passwords, chats, emails, gmails, etc..

If you would like to try your hand at some snooping, some https bypassing, just read marlinspikes site on SSLStrip and try it out yourself on some neighboring wifi fields.
You will have to crack those first of course unless you pull an unsecured one, but accessing open wifi networks is a crazy thing to do in the first place (wifi pineapple) but that's another story.

This is just some unsophisticated playing around on zero dollars. ISPs and govs are sophisticated and get major funding for this type of thing. Add in the Patriot Act and you should at least be concerned with what you are viewing and how you view it.

Records don't get purged or lost or destroyed anymore these days, hard disk space is too cheap.

Also something that is sort of related is the wikileaks leak of Stratfor emails detailing "trapwire".

The Traveler
#80 Posted : 10/26/2012 1:26:40 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

jimm wrote:
Oh and btw earlier I said I decrypted https streams in real-time.
Well thats not really not whats happening. Things are getting bypassed instead of decrypted but I said it that way so most people would understand I was viewing every keystroke that was supposed to be encrypted, ie passwords, chats, emails, gmails, etc..

If you would like to try your hand at some snooping, some https bypassing, just read marlinspikes site on SSLStrip and try it out yourself on some neighboring wifi fields.
You will have to crack those first of course unless you pull an unsecured one, but accessing open wifi networks is a crazy thing to do in the first place (wifi pineapple) but that's another story.

I'm just seeing this now but let me get this slight misunderstanding out of the way.

This kind of attack is in essence a man-in-the-middle attack by ARP spoofing:
1) The attacker makes your computer think that they are the destination of all your internet traffic (ARP spoofing)
2) The attacker makes the HTTPS connection to the DMT-Nexus server.
3) The attacker relays the traffic from and to the DMT-Nexus server to you via an unsecured line (HTTP, so without the S).

So what happens with this attack is the following:

YOU <- HTTP -> ATTACKER <- HTTPS -> DMT-Nexus server

This way the attacker can read your unencrypted traffic from and to the DMT-Nexus server.

As you probably already have guessed, the solution to prevent this kind of attack is rather simple: check if you are connecting to the DMT-Nexus via HTTPS!

If HTTPS is showing then your line is secure. With HTTPS your ISP can still see that you connect to the DMT-Nexus server but they cannot see what threads you read and which posts you make.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

«PREV2345NEXT