DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
Memorable quotes from DMT-Nexus (no chat quotes please) Options

cellux
#61 Posted : 8/8/2010 8:25:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

joebono wrote:
It's important that there's a devil's advocate who claims the whole experience is intense nonsense.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

cellux
#62 Posted : 8/8/2010 8:39:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Apoc wrote:
I will say science will never be able to explain anything. Science is no closer to explaining what consciousness is than it ever was. The knowledge is already inherent. Science can say things about consciousness, science can say what it's like, even reproduce situations, but science has no place saying what consciousness is because consciousness already IS before anything is said about it. Science is another part of consciousness. I'm just sayin..... not that I'm against science or anything. Just trying to clarify the situation that is in front of us.

Imagine you're in a dream and you realize you're dreaming. You know it's all consciousness, things are not as they appear to be. Would you go get a microscope and start looking at the dream more closely to see if you can find the dreamer?

cellux
#63 Posted : 8/9/2010 7:19:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
DMT can't supply enlightenment anymore than anything else; all it does is offer up to the user a radically alien perspective. What you do with that in the aftermath is strictly up to you. Just like traveling to India, falling in love, surviving a plane crash, etc. - these things alone won't transform who you are; they can, however, serve as catalysts toward growth and transformation. You can call it divinity or call it a con, but I choose to see it as a mirror. The experience is nothing more or less than that which I bring to the table. I am both the creator and passenger. It's me scrambled up and thrown back at me.

cellux
#64 Posted : 8/13/2010 6:40:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
Morphane wrote:
Once again, informed by the insights of neuroanatomist Jill Bolte Taylor and writer/neurobiologist Lone Frank, I am struck by how easily such an apparently mystical experience can be explained in terms of neuroscience.

If I have a headache, I have a headache. It doesn’t matter if the explanation is dilating blood vessels in my brain, or muscle spasms in my shoulders, or “stress”, or psychological distress, or invisible demons pounding mallets on my brain. We don’t call some headaches “headaches” and others “apparent headaches”. There is no such thing as an “apparent” headache.

Likewise, a mystical experience is defined as such based on the characteristics of the experience, not the source or explanation of the experience. So whether the source is “outside” or “inside”, whether we explain the experience in mechanistic terms or not, it is still a mystical experience. There is no such thing as an “apparent” mystical experience.

SnozzleBerry
#65 Posted : 8/20/2010 2:47:18 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Pharmer wrote:
Everything is only perfect, each moment is happening in perfect tune to the universe. These beautiful people are already here and have always been here! They are you, me and everyone else on this planet and to think otherwise is giving into the deception. Of course we may judge others action's as being one way or another(good/bad) but in our very core we are all pure light. Others may seem asleep or not living to ones version of "good standards" but this is a reflection of the change we wish to see in ourselves-not others.

When we meet someone or observe the effects they may have on the world, they are not where they are- where we see them. They’re in their own head thinking about yesterday or tomorrow or what to do or what not to do. It’s rare to find someone who is here, really here in the now.

Imagine all this energy we put into judging how bad the world and everyone else is, into giving-letting a person behind you in front while standing in line, baking a friend muffins, planting tree's, picking up garbage etc..so much can be done by YOU right now. Other's can never share your goals or be at the same point in this path as you

Just as your muscles have to break down to build up, you are meant to go through difficulties in order to correct and elevate your soul. These un-beautiful people are doing what they need to do to get where they need to be and to judge them as unenlightened or otherwise is merely showing you your own faults.

We all have issues, things to work on. Otherwise we wouldn’t be in these bodies. We’d be flying around in other dimensions as light or spirits.

WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

endlessness
#66 Posted : 8/23/2010 8:09:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
life is just so much more amusing when you realize everyone you meet is a 5-dimensional elf clown and most of em don't even know it

ragabr
#67 Posted : 8/23/2010 11:34:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:
We take great pride in saying that we probably are the best forum devoted to entheogens. Perhaps one of the best forums no matter subject. That means that every member will have to offer something right from the start - a good tone, good questions and new developments.

Stop Stop Stop
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

cellux
#68 Posted : 8/26/2010 3:02:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Apoc wrote:
After the whole experience, I had the distinct sense that the place I had gone to is beyond, or other than ego, beyond anything recognizable in normal waking state which people are used to. The trip was like going straight to the peak parts of pharmahuasca trips…. which happen to be the least scary parts because the ego takes a back seat for those parts. At those high moments, you are in another place. I wouldn’t say fear doesn’t exist in those places, just that it’s not relevant, so it doesn't really come up. It was like this other dimension was saying, “don’t worry about fear. I don’t care about that, it’s not my concern. I am something else… have a look”. This comparison has probably been made before, but I would compare the dmt experience to a blind and deaf person suddenly being able to see and hear. Imagine if everyone on earth was blind and deaf. The only way they know the world is by feeling and smelling around whatever is in their immediate vicinity. Then one day they take a drug and for just a little while, they can see and hear. What a shock that would be. Suddenly, you realize that the universe isn’t tiny, it’s bigger than the 6 foot radius that you can feel. In fact, you can even see objects billions of miles away, the sun, moon, and stars. And you can hear music! Something you have never experienced before. You've never seen a person and then you see this weird thing in front of you that is supposed to be a person. This would probably freak you the hell out, especially since you really don't have any way of telling other blind and deaf people what it's like. There is no translation other than seeing it for yourself. DMT is like gaining some extra sense perception that makes you realize there is more to you than you thought. It’s not incomprehensible that other senses could exist in this universe. Are the 5 senses really all there are?

I also had the sense that this other dimension of existence is something that is happening all the time, but we aren’t really conscious of it. I had the sense that when the dmt took effect, it awoke something within, something that's always there, only now taking centre stage, something sacred and brilliant and benign that tells me everything is ok no matter what, even if things don’t seem ok, ultimately, everything is fine. I had the sense that my life as I know is a temporary projection, it's not the end of the world if the projection ends, and that this other dimension of existence is watching everything I do, and is very pleased by my existence, that I'm doing good for playing the game of life, that it is ok if I die, or stay alive, or if I get scared, or if I am happy, it’s fine with all of it. I also had the sense that what I was seeing is not the same as dream, or imagination, it’s something else. That’s another reason why it wasn’t scary. Dreams can nightmarish, but this dimension seemed to have only one thing to show… and it was good.

Great work, Apoc.

cellux
#69 Posted : 8/26/2010 3:03:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TheAppleCore wrote:
A DMT breakthrough is a work of art to me. When I hear the evocative, mournful wail of a saxophone in a jazz ballad, or the intricate and quantized drum programming in an IDM track, and suddenly I find my body and mind captive to a powerful sonic and rhythmic magic, is that just frequencies and amplitude "spinning the wheels and pulling my number"? Injecting artificial significance straight through the ear canal? Maybe. I don't claim to know. But in this dark journey of life, I follow the few guiding lights that I can see.

Ginkgo
#70 Posted : 8/27/2010 8:49:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@ https://dmt-nexus.me/for...&m=172253#post172253

gibran2 wrote:
My particular experiences suggest that the immaterial realm is real and “outside” of me, although the difference between “inside” and “outside” becomes inconsequential. I have had experiences that are as real as my everyday reality, so to question the reality of those experiences requires me to question the reality of everyday experience.

Regardless of one’s particular beliefs, DMT shows us all that there is more – there is more to life than we ordinarily perceive, there is more to “mind” than we can fathom, there is more to reality than we can comprehend.

cellux
#71 Posted : 8/28/2010 9:25:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
The first time trees made it clear that they could speak to me, I ran away from the forest because I was honestly terrified to hear what they had to say.

BananaForeskin
#72 Posted : 9/8/2010 10:56:45 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Brain, meet glass vaporgenie. Glass vaporgenie, meet brain.

And so the romance begins...

This made my day! Scary thing is, it IS a romance Shocked
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

cellux
#73 Posted : 9/16/2010 9:15:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Ego death is a COMPLETE destruction of ALL existing reference points - not a lack of coherence or radically altered perspective on the self-image. It is the TOTAL annhilation of the "I", the COMPLETE dissolution into the experience, the transcendence of one's individual existence and rebirth AS THE EXPERIENCE ITSELF. The "I" is just shattered; nothing remains, except for the infinite landscape.

No compromise. Smile

Spock's Brain
#74 Posted : 9/16/2010 9:11:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

11:11 wrote:
The spark of a flint,
A rush of plastic mothballs,
Train careening through head,
Consciousness falls,
My body starts to rattle and pulsate with energy,
A warm fuzzy love permeates, divine chemistry,
Shot into the void at magnificent speed,
So much to see, so much to believe,
Transported through a labratory filled with beings,
Who are telling me not to be amazed with what I'm seeing,
I say ok, become calm, and say bring it on,
A flood of incredible perceptions is then shone,
In front of my eyes but my eyes aren't even there,
They're still in my body, of which I'm still aware,
So how am I here? How does this technology work?
A split of (un)conscious bodies, just like at birth?
But back once again to the lab-ra-to-ry,
With the beings still talking tel-ep-ath-ic-ally,
They say they're are performing some tests and upgrades;
The equivelant of an emotional stomach-pump;
And a energy implant much like a small lump,
Of highly compressed yet expanding potential,
A squeezing and pulling betwixt my physical eyes,
The purpose of this I've yet to realize,
The beings float around on octopi tentacles,
And their heads that attached were shiny, black, elongated bowling balls,
Shifting and swirling colors of bliss,
SWIM around through their skin, they're quite hard to miss,
I am then loaded into a sealed, space-looking pod, of which many are around,
And expelled back through the void, and back to my town,
Reconnect with my body, the astral memory returns,
Begin sputtering words and emotions that are hard to discern,
Sit up in my bed, renewed if still shaken,
The power in the spice should not lightly be taken,
More questions than answers but that's to be expected,
My sense of possibility profoundly affected,
Contemplating the event will occupy the rest of the week,
But perhaps I may feel the need to take another peek.
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

cellux
#75 Posted : 10/17/2010 9:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gondrio wrote:
I say that a transcendent (supernatural) almighty creator of nature is demanded mainly because of the second law of thermodynamics which demands decay. If matter is eternal then it would be self maintaining. But the physical universe is highly differentiated in terms of hot and cold. These differences interact, the interaction continues until sameness is reached and sameness remains sameness. It can't return to differentiation. Ie. matter changes and requires an unchanging point of reference to validate it.

cellux
#76 Posted : 10/18/2010 9:07:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PowerfulMedicine wrote:
God probably has an ego too. This is evident in the way that we are imperfect. It is also evident when one recounts the stories of the Bible. God seems to be having an internal struggle of his own. God is learning how to deal with his creation. God is even learning what is right and wrong.

Clearly God is not perfect or else there would be no problems in all of creation, but God is the closest there is to perfection and God is all powerful. One way to see this is that creation is the mind of God. He controls all that exists in his mind which includes the entire universe that we perceive. Then there is the good of God's true self and bad of God's Ego.

#77 Posted : 10/26/2010 1:15:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

vovin wrote:
You must realize how strong you are. Forgive yourself for your weaknesses. How many people in your life would have the courage to enter to that place not once but many many times. everyone who has broken through and has the courage to do so again is a titan of strength. The only question is what are you looking for on that other side. Do not be sidetracked. Seek what you went there for and refuse to accept anything else.

Single minded fury

Single
Minded
Unadulterated
Raging
Fury
(1664 lowers the tone)

Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

Enoon
#78 Posted : 10/28/2010 12:43:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

13:39:29 ‹corridors of my› dimi, u talk me backwards and walk me upside down ok ?
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Citta
#79 Posted : 10/28/2010 4:22:23 PM

Skepdick

There are so many fantastic quotes here! Jeezes christ, it's hard for me to grasp that all of these invaluable insights and perspectives come from the same place! So many inspiring, glowing and beautiful people here that I am so grateful shares all of this wisdom, love and understanding. Every single one of you, you're fantastic...

cellux
#80 Posted : 11/12/2010 8:02:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ICEKOHLD wrote:
You are all you've got for the rest of forever.

«PREV23456NEXT»