DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT
Consider only accessing this kind of community from the "darkweb" Options

CatholicPsychonaut
#41 Posted : 9/26/2012 6:55:09 AM

"Nature loves courage"

What is your avatar DeMenTed?
"Christians often ask why God does not speak to them, as they believed God did in former days. When I hear such questions, it always makes me think of the Rabbi who was asked how it could be that God was manifest to people in the olden days whereas nowadays nobody ever sees God. The rabbi replied, 'Nowadays there is no longer anybody who can bow low enough.'"
--Carl Jung

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

benzyme
#42 Posted : 9/26/2012 6:55:42 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

CatholicPsychonaut wrote:
benzyme wrote:
because I use HTTPS everywhere.
and, I'm not doing anything illegal.

Isn't there implied illegal acts just by being on here?.. I mean, seriously. The name of the forum contains a schedule I substance.

which is also a known detectable metabolite of endogenous tryptamine.
you're a criminal just for being alive.

"Shh, dude ... don't talk about DMT. You could be arrested."
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

DeMenTed
#43 Posted : 9/26/2012 6:57:00 AM

Barry

My avatar is something my m8 done for a new track we wrote. Its humans meeting aliens, i thought it was quite apt Smile

a1pha
#44 Posted : 9/26/2012 6:59:07 AM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

benzyme wrote:

Big grin
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

CatholicPsychonaut
#45 Posted : 9/26/2012 6:59:53 AM

"Nature loves courage"

DeMenTed wrote:

My avatar is something my m8 done for a new track we wrote. Its humans meeting aliens, i thought it was quite apt Smile

I like it.
"Christians often ask why God does not speak to them, as they believed God did in former days. When I hear such questions, it always makes me think of the Rabbi who was asked how it could be that God was manifest to people in the olden days whereas nowadays nobody ever sees God. The rabbi replied, 'Nowadays there is no longer anybody who can bow low enough.'"
--Carl Jung

CatholicPsychonaut
#46 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:01:03 AM

"Nature loves courage"

benzyme wrote:
benzyme wrote:

Isn't there implied illegal acts just by being on here?.. I mean, seriously. The name of the forum contains a schedule I substance.

which is also a known detectable metabolite of endogenous tryptamine.
you're a criminal just for being alive.

I understand that. I also agree that the law is a fucking retard. That doesn't mean it isn't a law.
--Carl Jung

CatholicPsychonaut
#47 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:03:07 AM

"Nature loves courage"

Ok, so alpha, explain to me what is preferable to being on tor in terms of anonymity? If there's something better that is as user friendly, I'd like to know, as I am FAR from a computer expert, but would like to have some privacy on the web.
--Carl Jung

benzyme
#48 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:04:53 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

so, just by having the title "DMT-Nexus", that incriminates users?
you think that would hold up in a court of law?

you know, people talk about SWIM, pet goats, and foaf doing extractions, some even say
*gasp* I, but I've never heard of anyone getting their doors kicked in by ninja turtles
in black uniforms.
believe it or not, DMT isn't public enemy #1.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

a1pha
#49 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:05:40 AM
โจ€

That doesn't mean it isn't a law.

It's all about precedent... and so far, it's in our favor. See Gonzales v. O Centro Espirita Beneficente Uniao do Vegetal.

dreamer042
#50 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:07:04 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

benzyme wrote:
believe it or not, DMT isn't public enemy #1.

^ but the darkweb IS pretty high on the list of priorities right now

just sayin'
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

benzyme
#51 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:08:43 AM

analytical chemist

but would like to have some privacy on the web.

you don't even have privacy in your own dwelling.
cameras are everywhere, so are satellites; rf detectors, IR laser microphones...the list of technoparanoia devices goes on and on.

a1pha
#52 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:10:50 AM
โจ€

Ok, so alpha, explain to me what is preferable to being on tor in terms of anonymity? If there's something better that is as user friendly, I'd like to know, as I am FAR from a computer expert, but would like to have some privacy on the web.

User-friendly / anonymity is an oxymoron.

CatholicPsychonaut
#53 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:23:09 AM

"Nature loves courage"

a1pha wrote:

User-friendly / anonymity is an oxymoron.

OK. so the opinion is that you are the expert. Tell me how to be annon. If I have to learn something new, I'm fine with that. I like learning new things. Don't just make fun of me. Point me in the right direction if I'm deluded about this stuff.
--Carl Jung

D.REYx420
#54 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:24:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm with Benz on this. I think it's silly to use ttyose because were monitored in so many different ways already what is using a tor thing gonna help any against that. And like dreamer said I'm pretty sure the gov. Doesn't like anyone slightly affiliated with a anon program alot more then someone who frequents an online forum.
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

DeMenTed
#55 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:24:56 AM

Barry

I think the point being made is that you don't need tor for the nexus as it isn't illegal to visit here. If you are doing illegal stuff on the net by all means use tor but be aware that tor is being watched.

a1pha
#56 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:29:07 AM
โจ€

OK. so the opinion is that you are the expert.

My apologies, but the opinion is wrong. I'm no expert.

Every person needs to evaluate their own needs and make their own conclusions on these matters.

CatholicPsychonaut
#57 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:34:08 AM

"Nature loves courage"

a1pha wrote:
That doesn't mean it isn't a law.

It's all about precedent... and so far, it's in our favor. See Gonzales v. O Centro Espirita Beneficente Uniao do Vegetal.

I'm well aware of the arguements made under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act. I'm also aware that these are considered by law VERY narrow, specific rulings. The Uniato do Vegetal ruling didn't even protect the Santo Diame church in the USA till they fought for their rights to use their plants as well. Even now, their ruling only allows them to drink legally within the state of Oregon (Diame, I mean). Also, the ruling you're mentioning is specifically related to RELIGIOUS use. Every group that has successfully argued for the use of an entheogen under this law has had a religious form at least mildly similar to mainstream judeo-christianity. It would be extremely difficult for one to claim right to use freebase DMT alone in one's attic under this law. You basically have to "prove" that you are a real religion.

I'm not saying that DMT is some kind of hot potato right now, but I think it is definitely on the rise in terms of notoriety thanks to that duchebag Rogan.

I'm just saying that if you have DMT in your house right now, or if you have Aya and aren't in one of two very specific religious groups in very specific geographical regions, then you ARE breaking the law, even if that law is stupid and isn't a law that is currently being acted upon harshly. I think we need to be more aware of the laws that are selectively enforced than those that are uniformly enforced. MJ is an A1 example. For all intents and purposes, MJ is very close to legal in the USA if you are white, middle to upper class, and middle aged. However, if you're young, black, and poor, your ass is going to jail for a blunt.
--Carl Jung

DeMenTed
#58 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:38:51 AM

Barry

is atheism a religion? i hope so Smile

DeMenTed
#59 Posted : 9/26/2012 7:45:55 AM

Barry

so the im an atheist dmt smoker wouldn't work then, damn Smile

The Traveler
#60 Posted : 9/26/2012 11:03:54 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

benzyme wrote:

With HTTPS your ISP can still see which sites you visited, just not what parts of the sites and any posts you read or made.

And visiting the DMT-Nexus in itself is not illegal, though I can imagine that it can be used as circumstantial evidence.

And shall we keep this thread friendly for all please? Internet security cannot be talked enough about, our privacy and security is precious.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

PREV12345NEXT