CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Acheiving a psychedelic high with cannabis? Options

starway6
#21 Posted : 2/5/2018 8:10:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find that music with the.. dmt..salvia..mescaline..and many other mind expansion drugs.. plays a heavy role in the out come of your trip .. if you havent mentaly prepared set and setting before hand ..

I have taken strong doses of salvia xtracts...dmt trips...acid trips ...many times and ive found that [simple music] ...can quickly lay out a positive set and setting... alowing for a sane and beautyfull trip...

Music can play a heavy role in your emotions and using the right music during a trip can give a good and peacfull outcome and become very visusal...

But playing Frank Zappa [[[weasles ripped my flesh]] durring a heavy dmt trip might have a negative out come...

May times ive tripd alone on mind warping salvia and most of the time i turned a scary experiance into a beautyfull one..by the use of music..

One example is the cut .. [awakening] from the album lakota piano this simple piano music can come down on your trip like a ..rainstorm of comfort.. drowning out any negativity or any anxiety in your trip..

For me piano music can talk not in words but in emotions... and can generate CEVs and OEVs ...even smoking good pot in a darkened room..

This one cut from lakota piano below is such sane music that it in itself helps the mind to get pleasant visuals at the same time keeping the tripper hanging on to the earth well enough to maintain sanity..

Brule Airo - Awakening - YouTube
Video for brule lakota piano awakening .. .....youtubeâ–¶ 5:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0_bR7a7byo
Jan 7, 2013 - Uploaded by AquaCarb
Awakenin

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Kajlian
#22 Posted : 2/5/2018 9:33:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I few days ago I had an INCREDIBLY psychedelic cannabis high. It was unlike anything I've experienced with cannabis before. The visuals and hallucinations I got were identical to the ones I had on a recent 4-HO-DPT trip (which was really intense, I have written an experience report on that here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...t=77663&find=unread. I experienced full ego death and the most amazing geometry I've ever seen on that trip.)

Anyway, I took a few tokes from a joint, and didn't feel anything out of the ordinary at first. Just felt pretty stoned, more so than I would normally from weed but I thought it was just due to my tolerance being very low since it was my first time smoking in a couple months.
I laid down in my bed, listening to music. And I felt the music in my whole body and it was really euphoric (cannabis does that to me usually). This is when it started getting weird. I started to feel really numb in my mouth, and this sensation spread across my face and down to my neck. And then it felt like I was bubbling and melting away and it felt remarkably similar to what I experienced in the moments before ego death on my 4-HO-DPT trip. I had no closed eye visuals at this point, but when I opened my eyes... The whole room was morphing and transforming into geometrical shapes and colours and I saw people, entities, heard people speaking to me. Everything was like a copy of my 4-HO-DPT experience, but without the ego death. I did experience a slight ego "softening" though if you could call it that. It was really frighting at first because it hit me so quickly and unexpectedly, this led to me taking 2mg xanax after about 5 minutes because I felt I was close to panic, and after that the effects were a lot milder, but the visual transformations were still present.

After this I have a lot more respect for Cannabis as a psychedelic.
If we create purpose, purpose exists, and by existing, we've created purpose.

Jupitor
#23 Posted : 2/7/2018 12:49:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had psychedelic-like CEV's with a very potent piece of space cake from Amsterdam. The visuals were light and colorful, with lots of blues, greens, reds, and purples. But they were distinctly different from other CEV's I've had on other substances. They were not as defined, more like fluffy colorful clouds. And I can't say the experience was very... useful, to put it lightly. It was fun, I suppose. But it wasn't a growing or learning experience, which I think should be a trademark of the psychedelic experience.

PREV12